Old 09-07-2004, 09:41 PM   #31  
mama of 4little Angels

oh,I have been drinking lots of water so that might be why I lost some weight.Just thought of that.I've been dizzy so I thought I might be dehydrated and I think I was because I've only gotten dizzy once today as opposed to 3 or 4 times a day.It has'nt been that hard for me either.
I try to drink water with my meals so I get fuller faster.Anyhow,Just thought that might be why i'm losing alittle.because I sure have'nt been trying.
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 09:47 PM   #32  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Leigh,
At this point, I am in the same boat. I know what choices I need to make but I am not making the right ones most of the time. I know that medication is not going to solve my problems but it will help me get my urges under control while I am stepping in the right direction.

I am going to talk to the doctor about a plan that works best for me b/c I don't want to lose all my weight and then gain it all back again.

I am still going to do the last 10-15 pounds by myself. I didn't realize that I still have 30 or more pounds to lose.

Sorry not to address everyone tonight but I am trying to get invoices printed out for hubby.

Have a good one!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 09:49 PM   #33  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Welcome Welcome!

It is great to have you here! I'm Penny Mom to three boys

Let us about you What's your first name? You just started La Weight Loss? Is that on the shakes and meal bars?
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 11:10 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good evening all!

Well you will all be proud of me... I did another workout today!!! I decided not to wait until the kids went to bed so I did it at 6 pm. It felt great! She did step aerobics (which I had a hard time keeping up with but it did get my heart rate up) and then did ab work. Those exercises for the abs were a killer!! But I followed right along with her. I think I must be increasing my workout endurance because a month ago I would have had to stop to catch my breath a few times and now I can chug right along with her!! So I call that a NSV!!! Other than that I made myself some sf/ff butterscotch pudding and had a little while I watched Big Brother. It was sooo good. I'm taping amazing race right now and will watch it in the morning.
Oh Leigh, don't stay up to watch 6 ft under... there wasn't an episode last week.. but this sunday is the season finale so you didn't miss anything!! So if you are tired go to bed! LOL.

Penny, I think it's great you are going to go to that weight loss place. I don't think there is anything wrong with taking pills to help weightloss especially since you are a very balanced person and will use them to help you not rely on them solely. Let us know how the appointment goes ok?

Pinkpenguin.... welcome!!! What diet plan are you on?? I am Spryng, mother to 3 (4,3,1) and am on weight watchers. I hope you feel at home here and please post often so we can get to know you better!

Angel, sorry TOM hasn't been nice to you lately! Congrats on your loss! Obviously you were doing something right huh?

Jill, I haven't heard of suvaril, is it OTC? When I was stuck in my plateau for 8 weeks I finally bought hydroxycut and that broke it. So i think they can be really handy to have.

Cindi, hope that soreness goes away! Are you sore from walking or did you lift some weights or something? And I have some chicken leftover from tonight so come over and I'll heat it up for you!!!

Ok, gonna get off here and surf the net for a bit. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 01:13 AM   #35  
237/207/130

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Mompen I do eat the bars, but mostly you have to eat a lot of healthy food. I am loving the program. It's expensive, but it's worth it to me. I need the structure and accountability that this program offers.

My name is Heather. Forgot to mention that before.

Spryng I am doing LA Weight Loss. You know, the program with the irritating commercials.

Congrats on the workout. I have been sick the past few days. When I get better I will start walking my son to and from school again. I have a bunch of videos and a slew of other workout stuff here at home. I just have to utilize it.
pinkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 07:27 AM   #36  
SAHM of 3

Started a new thread
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote