3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Five Things You Are Thankful For #2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/45696-five-things-you-thankful-2-a.html)

FrouFrou 08-26-2004 11:36 AM

Five Things You Are Thankful For #2

All you have to do is list five things you are thankful for TODAY!

Today I am thankful for:

1. Spending time with DS#1-he is taking me to lunch today.

2. Raisin Bread :T

3. I have my housework done this morning.

4. Getting to spend time with DH

5. Another beautiful day. :sunny:

da fat n da furious 08-26-2004 11:56 PM

Things I am grateful for

1. Watching my healthy son get tackled,,,and get up
2. Road construction, so I can pluck my eyebrows while waiting..lol
3. Cheerios, and clam chowder its all Ive been eating while I run from one place to the next.
4. Tide cause it does get the dirt out.
5. The cold weather cause it will make my holiday more special...

Marti 08-27-2004 01:27 AM

For today

1. That I actually made a phone call to OML and found out they DIDN'T recieve my letter! (now I know why I didn't get a call yet!) :dizzy:

2. I get to snuggle up in bed with Jhanai tonight while James is in Portland. :)

3. That I finally quit having "2nds" during dinner time!! :smug:

4. That I have tons of tomatoes waiting for me at grandpa's!! Salsa time!! :D

5. That I really don't have three chihuahua's in my house after sweeping the floors!! :lol:

SqueakMouse 08-27-2004 03:32 AM

Oooh my little brain is going to hurt trying to think of something today , since today ( the 28th) I am going to be really depressed. Ok, here goes.

1. That someone invented those WONDERFUL 100 calories snack pack things. ( nothing like no guilt for cookies, :D )

2. That since my job is being a *Bleep* I won't have to deal with mean, evil, rude, stupid people anymore

3. That god made cats and dogs to enrich our lives, reduce stress and give us unconditional love. ( Why can't humans do that? :( )

4. That I still have both of my parents.

5. That I still feel close to my grandma!ma! ( psychic link I think) even though she has been gone for three years now. It is nice to feel her presence and talk to her and know she is watching over me. Makes me less sad.

FrouFrou 08-27-2004 11:30 AM

Today I am Thankful for...

1. They finally started on the houses across the street! (All the construction will soon be done and no more noise!)

2. My niece-she is a sweetie! Received a card from her.

3. DS#2 got another job offer! (Better job, pay, & benefits to boot!)

4. I found 2 books I have been looking for.

5. My CD's (cannot live without my music)

Jane 08-27-2004 02:19 PM

1. strawberries

2. sippy cups

3. bras that lift and separate :D

4. a/c

5. staying OP

Shanna, hon, today is the 27th. So don't be depressed today!

suetalks 08-27-2004 05:42 PM

1. That I got my grocery shopping done...hate that job.
2. I am thankful for a BIL that loves me enough to bring me Lemon Custard ice cream. (it is hard to find around here)
3. Haircolor..only my hairdresser knows for sure.
4. I am truly thankful that my grandson is getting the oppurtunity to go to college.

suetalks

FrouFrou 08-30-2004 11:40 AM

Today I am Thankful for...

1. the cool weather

2. quiet time

3. word games :lol:

4. I finished my book finally!

5. my cute little doggy

Marti 08-30-2004 02:17 PM

For today

1. That my dad loved me & my mom enough to marry her and take us to the United States.

2. Even after their divorce...my dad wanted me & my sister to live with him while my mom went back to the Phillipines.

3. For electricity....a real luxury compared to where I could be living.

4. Plenty of food. I never have to starve or feel deprived. (you can tell just by looking at me that hasn't happened!) :lol:

5. Clothes. I have clothes to keep me warm and to hide my imperfections!

(It was my dad's birthday the other day and I started thinking about all he's done for me & my sis as we grew up.......and I'm so very grateful to be who I am, where I live, and to have the chance to live the way most phillipinos dream of living)

SqueakMouse 08-31-2004 12:03 AM

Here goes nothing for todays thankful list

1. My parents are so special and are going to help me out with schooling and bills every month even though I am a very big girl

2. I didn't have a migraine yesterday ( one day free)

3. only two more days until I have 5 days off.

4. My favorite Uncle ( only six years older than me) is going to be moving back to oregon because he got accepted to a monastery here to complete his priest training or whatever it is called. ( We are more like brother and sister since we are so close in age and our baby pictures are identical, minus the dress on me. lol)

5.I hopefully get to see my friend on my days off

Jane 08-31-2004 08:01 AM

1) my pillow

2) ff/sf pudding

3) fall flowers

4) coffee in the morning

5) Rilo Kiley's song "I never"

FrouFrou 08-31-2004 12:25 PM

Today I Am Thankful For...

1. Cherry Tomatoes :T

2. DS#2 wasn't hurt worse

3. My 'puter :comp:

4. DH still has his job :crossed:

5. Caring

SqueakMouse 09-01-2004 12:00 AM

1. I got my first issue of Weight watchers magazine and know I have something to read at work and learn some eight stuff

2. I had two sweet kitties sleeping with me when I work up today, so cute and wouldn't ya know it, the one day my sweety doesn't take a picture while I am sleeping. grrrr, LOL

3. nature

4. Crafts

5. the Strength of Prayer

fiftieslady 09-01-2004 05:08 AM

The health of my family.

That I still have a job after the lay-offs yesterday.

That DH and I are still in love after 36 years.

My beautiful grandchildren.

My flower garden--the place where my mind is alway at rest even if my body isn't.

Marti 09-01-2004 03:27 PM

For today

1. Photos....so I can cherish all my memories.

2. Hardwood floors! I like to slide into the livingroom or do a silly dance sliding for my DH!!

3. Mobile to Mobile Cell phones.....otherwise it would cost me so much to talk to James and we probably would talk even less.

4. Sales! :D I stocked up on some school supplies for myself! Paper & Folders!!

5. Drivers license. I didn't get mine until I got together with James. I was always told that I didn't need one or that there was something wrong with the car and I had to wait. The freedom of going when and where I want is amazing.