Old 07-30-2004, 02:54 PM   #31  
Walking away the weight

Ricci- sorry I somehow missed your post! on being 2 lbs down! I really do like WW as much as I get off program and lack motivation now and then - it really is a good plan.
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 03:09 PM   #32  
Walking away the weight

Default Picture

Here's a pic of the stroller I'm reviewing:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sc-micro-2.jpg (44.6 KB, 11 views)
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 03:22 PM   #33  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Leigh, how did you get to review that stroller. Is it your job? Just curious!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 03:33 PM   #34  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Smile Hello again!

I would love to partner with you, Jill! I am not on a plan either, so we already have that in common! We need to decide what our goals are, what our rewards can be, and how long we want to make our challenge last! I am excited!! We just need to pinpoint the details and get started now!

I use Yahoo messenger, so feel free to IM me if you have it! Any of you feel free to IM me anytime!! I love adult conversation, even if I have to read it and type it!!!

WTG Ricci!!

Leigh(or Lay) I wish I could review some products and keep them...I want to review a piece of cardio equipment, some living room furniture and a vehicle that seats at least 9!

gotta eat, I am feeling woozy!

Be back soon!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 03:41 PM   #35  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Awesome Cindi! Let's get some details worked out soon so that we can start. I don't own a scale but the gym I belong to can be my weigh in point. This will be so cool! I am excited! I am downloading Yahoo messenger right now so I will let you know my screen name soon. Talk to you later!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 03:59 PM   #36  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default Yipppeeeeee!!!

Cool Jill! My id is cindicanfly, it's also my yahoo email addy.

I am getting some laundry and cleaning done today! I am also creating daily checklists for each child so they will be able to remember to do what it takes to be ready for school each morning and things might just flow better here.(One can dream, right????) I might just get organized for once!!!! (yeah, still dreaming!!!)

Still haven't eaten, that's how absentminded I get...maybe I should make my list first! *sigh*

Back later, I will go eat now!
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 04:11 PM   #37  
Seen any cute shoes???

Default Geeze oh petes

Yall are some clucking chicks this morning.

Mee-shell--my belle , cool that the dr. changed up your meds. I hope that works out for you. I too HATE to cook in the summer.

Leigh--no worries, cause although I said I was calling you Lee, really in my heart I was calling you Lay, cause I knew you were saying my name wrong all along. I'm working really hard to not dislike you , first a nanny and now lunch by yourself? What's up with that??? j/k of course Let me know how you like that stroller. We are looking into a lightweight stroller but don't really want to do the umbrella route.

Sin-dye--here's to this week being the week you pull pounds off. I hate plateaus for sure. But you can do this. And I'm with Lay 1/2 isn't a gain.

Baileysmom--have I said hello? Am I the rudest person on the planet? I checked out yalls pics...that baby girl is adorable. You have a beautiful family. Good luck teaming up with Sindye for yalls challenge.

Jaymi--if it was me, I would just go to the toddler bed. But you know your baby girl best. My kids went from cosleeping to a twin bed at 12 months. So really who am I to give advise...we skipped the toddler bed all together. Well we actually got Elijah one, when we moved here at the apartment because their room would be a mite bit crowded with three twin beds.

Who am I ignoring? Penny, Geri, Kris...hey hey hey to yall.

QOTD--people that treat their children like idiots out in public. They are children for crying out loud, your sarcasm and short temper with them is waaaay less than impressive.

Weekend plans--that would be...um, NONE. Donald works so other than church Sunday and maybe grocery run early Saturday morning, we'll be hanging out at home.

Ok, let me do some laundry, later gators.
CheriBrorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 04:20 PM   #38  
**Kristin**

H ladies! I actually have time to check in with ya'll and the kids are still here! AMAZING!

Jaymi - I think the best way to get started is to go buy a scrapbook (most people use a 12x12 size) and walk around the store for inspriation. We have stores like Archivers and Memories, Etc. here, do you? And then go and buy a magazine for page ideas! Thats what I did, its expensive, so aquire your stuff over time!

Ricci - congrats on the 2 lbs down!!!

Leigh - that is cool you can review those things and keep them!

Cindi - I hear ya about wanting to review everything! haha! a half lb. gain is not that bad, I bet it will be gone tomorrow!

Michelle - I hate cooking in the summer too, however, I love to eat, so.....I must cook! hahahaha!

Jill - Glad that you are so excitd about your partnership! Your pics are greatr! Hubby is a cutie

sorry gotta cut it short, kids are fighting, I love the rest of you too!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 06:05 PM   #39  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Good Afternoon Ladies,

I have a terrible headache. Hopefully it will go away soon! I took some Motrin but it's not working My daddy is cutting my grass for me Such a nice daddy! And my mom took Andrew outside for me.... Thank Goodness!

Jaymi,
Ok the siggly line thingy.... Edit Signature.. Insert image and enter the tag address for the picture. http://community-2.webtv.net/EMMA3/E...uff/index.html This addy has alot of cute graphics! Hope this helps! I say move her to the toddler bed. I had all mine moved early by 18 months or so but to each their own! Do what is best for her!

Leigh,
Congrats on getting some housework done! I hear ya about being able to get so much done with no kids.... The stroller looks really nice! Let us know!

Cindi,
Where are the m&m's??? Give em to the kids if you don't want to throw them away. Let me know if you need any challenge ideas.....lol I gotta million of them!

Jill,
Did you get your exercise in? I am not sure if I will be up tonight or not.. Gonna try to get some rest... but we will see And so will you...lol If not, I'll be online...

Melissa,
How are you doing on plan today? I think the challenge has helped me so far. I have resisted the temptations all day and have been on plan Don't make me show you up!!!

Kristen,
Hope you get some scraping done. I just absoutely LOVE it! Wish I had a space like Leigh does But a girl can dream... ahhh.... I hear you about being tired antisipating the weekend. They can be overhelming! Hang in there!

Michelle,
I am so happy for you! I was gonna ask you.... you bring the kids w/ you to the dr.? That is enuf to raise your bp there! Let me know how you do on the phet. Are you taking one whole in the morning or are you spliting it into two? It takes a couple days to get used to it. I usually took one in the mid morning and then really didn't need another one... but you will know! Take care! Luv ya girly!

Ricci,
CONGRATS ON THE 2 POUNDS!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!! Sounds like ww is agreeing with you! !

Cheri,
Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend!

Geri,
Did you get in any exercise today?

Jackie,
Hi There Thanks for stopping in! And I hope to see you back here more often!!!!!!

Angel,
How are you feeling? Better I hope

Melinda,
Where are you at girly! I know you are posting on other threads... LOL Get over here!

Spryng,
Has anyone talked to her? I was gonna call to check on her but I didn't want to "interupt" anything.... hehe Hope you are having a wonderful time! We miss you!!!!!!

Well we were suppose to leave for out of town tonight to visit relatives but I realized Hunter has his Karate belt test tomorrow at 12 so we will leave shortly after that! It is my hubby's aunt and uncle and also Hunter's godfather. They live a couple hours away and Hunter wants to spend the night there. But he's not going w/out his mama! LOL

Hope you all have a great evening! Love ya all!

Who am I missing???? Hopefully no one! Have a great night!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 07:35 PM   #40  
SAHM of 3

starting a new thread.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote