Old 06-16-2004, 01:02 PM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Wink Qualities you love about "him"

You found that sweet someone to spend your life with....what are the three qualities about him that caught your eye???

For me, what caught my eye with James is

His eyes
His smile
His BICEPS

In that order!! Of coarse there is more to him that I love, some that I can't really share (I found these qualities AFTER we got to know each other) but I know I finally found the PERFECT man for me!!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 01:30 PM   #2  

hi

that is so sweet. you I as you might already know have been married to Juan(my husband) for 6 yrs on sep 11th. I first met him in Dominican Republic on vacation. The first things that caught my eyes from him where

1) his eyes(they are green/hazel. They change alot but always remain those two colors.

2) His smile and laugh

3) and finally his kindness and manners.

He is such a great man. I love him alot.I mean dont get me wrong we are not the perfect couple bc there is no such thing, everyone fights here and then, others like me more so but i love him to death and have no idea what i would do wihtout him.
PUERTO RICAN GODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 02:10 PM   #3  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Talking

How sweet Marti

Marti, you and Jana are coming up with some good threads to make it fun! Okay, but only three qualities??!! Okay, here goes:

1. His personality
2. His smile
3. His cute little tush! (Had to throw that one in!)

But like you said Marti, there really is so much more but those three got me and in that order. Especially since I got to know him through letters and the phone before ever meeting him. And...everything he said is true, no lies at all, or half truths. And that is another quality about him, he really is the sweetest, kindest guy.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 03:53 PM   #4  

1) We have a lot in common, so we get each other's jokes.

2) He really appreciates me, and is so loving.

3) He loves my body and never makes me feel bad about being overweight.

LibraryKate
SpinsterLibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 07:45 PM   #5  

I've been with my BF for 7 1/2 yrs now, so I figure that qualifies.

1. physical - eyes, lips, and of course, his tushy!

2. his character - honest, loyal, dedicated, always means what he says and says what he means, etc

3. intelligence - he is amazing
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 04:19 AM   #6  
self portrait

Default my two cents worth

Ok, You are all being so mushy I can hardly stand it here. hee hee
Here is what drew me to my sweetie. I do have to say he was the first i pursued, which has got to mean something. anywho, here goes........
1. his long hair ( yes I admit it, I am a sucker for rockers)
2. his smile
3. His hands. I love manly looking hands, with hair and veins, etc. I hate hands that have no hair and look like the person is 10. His hands are always soft too, no matter what he does. He just has good skin or something. I am soo jealous of that. hee heee
4. his neck , I have a thing for good hands and nice necks. I have no idea why, he just had a sexy looking one. I better stop before I embarass myself now
5. Ok last since I could go on and on ( our first christmas I gave him a list of 100 things I love about him, which he like) ok, here goes, his stupidity. I know that sounds bad, but he can be so clueless sometimes and I have to explain things to him and I find it so cute. That confused look on his face his priceless. I am so mean. Anywho, enough about him, I could write a book.
SqueakMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 08:13 AM   #7  
GmaTo8

Thumbs up

Neal is such a sweetheart, it's hard to narrow it down. But here's my list:

1. He was the only man who brought groceries into my house for the kids and me.

2. He paid for my babysitter so we could have dates although we often went to places that the kids could go, too.

4. He respects me and is kind.

5. His nice smile and cute little butt.

6. The fact that he is dependable... extremely so.

7. He has good hygeine.

8. He is very smart and uses good grammar.

9. He likes my extended family and they all like him.

10. Whatever makes me happy makes him happy.

I truly could go on, but you guys would barf at the sappiness of it....
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 09:23 AM   #8  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

ok heres mine
Monte has alot of patience with me...and believe me he needs it,,,I sometimes act like I have ADDA
his hidden wicked humour...his cruelty with it sometimes,,,when Im just almost asleep and he starts...laying there, can't breath,,,stomach hurting ya thats what I like...lol
his eyes,,,solft green,
his buns,,,(he is a bread man)
and his laugh
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 11:45 AM   #9  
One day at a time

Hey, I thought we were only supposed to list three...because I could go on and on but I too don't want to make anyone gag. And believe me it was hard trying to pick just three. But, those were the three that got me so I will leave it at that.
Old 06-17-2004, 03:40 PM   #10  
GmaTo8

Cristi -

Ohmygosh! You're right, it WAS supposed to be only 3.... I truly didn't notice that part! Sorry Marti!!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 10:27 PM   #11  
One day at a time

Jana, it's no big deal and I hope you all knew I was teasing. I think we ALL have some great sweeties and we could go on and on and on...And Jana, I think Neal is such a sweetheart. He sounds a lot like Vince.
Old 06-17-2004, 11:49 PM   #12  

Height: 5'1"

Hey...I only suggested three so we could make it short.....but you know, I could go on and on myself!!!

Like today....I love how he makes me smile or laugh when I really need one!! And I absolutely love the little hand squeezes I get when we pass each other in the hall....or playing footsies or......ok ok .....I'll stop!!

That's only a smidge of the list of things that I love about James!!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 01:45 AM   #13  
a work in progress

Default sounds like we have great guys...

Things I love about Tim:

He is extremely intelligent, probably the smartest guy I've ever met, and knows about a lot of things -- computers, science, medicine, literature, astronomy...he loves to read and he's also a great writer. He has written sonnets for me

He can be hilariously funny (Angie, I understand laying in bed and laughing until your stomach and sides hurt!) We are on the same wavelength so often, and start running jokes that nobody else gets but us...

He surprises me a lot, like when we went to my Mom's to help her with that huge paperwork disaster, and I thought he'd take one look and say, "Oh no, I'm not going near that mess -- I'll haul out garbage and keep your step-dad company." Instead he totally pitched in and started sorting and filing with my sister and me...in fact, he's the one that set up the filing system.

He has big chocolate brown eyes, and a cute butt that looks great in jeans (man, we all have a weakness for that, huh?). He makes me feel pretty and desirable even when I feel dumpy and unattractive and fat. Great smoocher, too!!! heehee...ok enough mush...
Katiecat is offline   Reply With Quote