Old 08-30-2004, 09:28 AM   #91  

Good morning everyone. Thought I'd better bump us up...got lost in the threads. Bluet...not meaning to sound bossy...but, you need to start a new thread. After the 7th page, we'll disappear. It's better to get it early. Just post for us not to post here & go to "Over 50 & getting Healthy #16". Then go to the bottom of the page, & start a new thread. Be sure to put the "Title" in. Didn't know if you knew or not...if you have a problem, let me know. I can do it, but, it would be in my name, & not yours. I don't like to do that to anybody, without them wanting me to.

Sheila...hope all goes well with your dad.
Yes, I felt like I had a virus. I had diahrrea & nauseated. That isn't common with pretreatment, which is fatigue getting worse, pain & stiffness getting worse...general feeling of feeling bad. (kind of fluish feeling) The virus made the fatigue worse, of course. I did keep going to the TV Station. I had taken off for my vacation, & it was time for one of them to go, so we were short-handed. Connie was gone, & only she & I know how to bring up the weather maps & run them, & scroll for bad weather (which we had), so one of us has to be there. She didn't know I was that sick, until after she left. I tried to keep it to myself, so she would go. She had the virus before me, (really going around) so it was easy for her not to notice.
Thanks for the well-wishes for my son & DD's. Hopefully things will settle down. Now, I'm hoping it won't be long until he finds a place for him & the girls to live. I love them all. But, don't plan for this to be a permanant thing.

Well, thought I'd post a few of my vacation pictures. Hope they don't bore you all.

HERE I AM WALKING ON THE BEACH

OK...I'LL GET SERIOUS. THIS WAS TAKEN ON THE SMALL CRUISE WE TOOK TO SEE THE DOLPHINS...IT WAS NICE.

THIS WAS DAVID & ME LOUNGING IN THE SUN.

OK...SHOULDN'T HAVE....IT LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH WEIGHT I NEED TO LOSE!

JUST PICTURES OF THE BEACH!

FINALLY...REMEMBER ME GOING TO TEXAS? I'M WITH MARY FAY JACKSON ON HER FRONT PORCH. SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON, & A GREAT SINGER ON THE GMT (GOSPEL MUSIC TELEVISION) STATION.
Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 10:54 AM   #92  

Ladies, I just typed a whole message to all of you and lost the damn thing.
I was crabby to start with, that did not put me in a better mood.

Charlotte, Love your pictures...You are a gorgeous lady and I do not see any weight on that body for you to loose. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

I would not be offended if anyone of us saw the need to start a new thread and went ahead and did so.

I will come back later today, perhaps my mood will improve , I certainly hope so. Talk to you all later.

Bluet
Bluet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 12:54 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Don't post here! Go to #16.

Here's the link to the new one.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...236#post661236
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote