The Thin Group #48

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hi Everyone,
    I asked to join and then I lost you. This morning I finally found you again. Thank you for the welcomes. My name is Judy. (I think I saw another Judy here.) Jetall is a combination of my initials before I was married (JET) and part of my married last name (ALL). I needed a 'name' and that is that I came up with.

I am not sure what to tell you about myself. I tend to be quiet but when I get started sometimes I go on too long. I will try not to do that now.

Since I wrote the first time I started to walk twice a week with a friend (mind you it was only last week when we started - LOL.) With summer coming I will also be walking behind a lawnmower at least once a week.
    (I find myself really tired after that one - yesterday I took a nap.) Right now my legs are feeling the extra that I have called on them to do but I know they will eventually feel better.

That is enough about me for now. Thank you again for allowing me to join you. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

jetall (Judy)
  • This is for Jetal (Judy)...
    Hi glad to see you found us again! When you post with us look for the most recent post before you reply, ok? You posted on #48 and we are almost finished with #49 already ... I don't want anyone to miss you. We only do 29 replies with each numbered post then we go on to the next one. We are almost ready to start #50! So just watch for the highest number on the thread and everyone will catch your rjeply. I transferred your last reply on this thread to the most recent one. Glad to have you back with us.

CJ
  • uh oh....
    Well today certainly is a DIFFERENT DAY. My little one, Evan woke up at 6:30 am screaming blue murder and by the time I ran to him....I could see why. He had vomitted from his room all across the hallway!! Poor little guy and if thats not enough, he also has diarhea. Well if this isn't" a nice how do you do" and "its so nice to have you home again Mommy" LOL,LMAO....but what can you do? ...right? Every little boy always wants his mommy to make him feel better. So there's no work for me today, which is a good thing as I'm still very tired from my trip. I think both of us will have a nice nap after lunch....can't wait actually! My allergies are really really acting up...yesterday I went to the Drs. to get my prescription eyedrops and they are still so itchy I want to gauge them out and roll them around in a nice soothing lotion and pop them back in.....IF ONLY I COULD!!!LOL,...Well for the good news, I'm back on plan and am losing again from the 3.5lbs I gained on my trip.....I think you are right Weesa, could be all the water retention of the different foods and the flight. But I did go to w/o at the club yesterday and felt better for that and also today will be eating right. Oh, and I know I should be grateful that dh did the groceries while I was away.....but what do I do with the treats and big box of cookies he bought!!!!UGH!!!!I know, I know he was trying to be helpful but he also re-bought half the stuff I picked up before I left so he wouldn't have to do them...well time to check on Evan, he seems pretty quiet and that can only mean.....time to change his diaper again!!!wish me luck...bye