Old 02-14-2006, 12:04 PM   #1  
soon to be hot momma

Default Girls with Goals~Valentines Challenge WI #6

Well well ladies the final WI is here WOOHOOO I know some fo you already made goal Congratulations For the rest of us how close did you get ???Myself this week I lost the extra weight I had put o during the challenge and am now at an even 160 I am fine with that ! Wayyy better than being up 20 lbs whish I could totally do in six weeks! Still curious to see how you are all doing!!

SW 204
SW FOR CHALLENGE 160.4
CW 160 (-.04) BETTER SOME THAN NONE LOL
GW 145

So for the next challenge which will start next tuesday (todays weight will be your start weight) and It will be called Spring challenge and it will end on March 20th! Now for the requirements you make your own because everybodys life is different . For me it will be at least 300 mins of exercise per week and I am going to again try to lose 5% of my body weight by spring ! Fingers crossed ! HUGGGSS ladies and Ill see ya sooooon !!

Goals for spring challenge 300 mins exercise each week and 5% of body weight which wold give me a goal weight of 152 (8lbs)
fatgirlnomore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 12:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Well FGNM Congrats on losing those 3 pounds, I know they have been giving you a time but hang in there and this challenge you will be great. Again congrats to all that made goal I was suppose to lose 11.5 for challenge and I lost only 5.5 but I am okay with that. My goals for next Challenge is to loss 5% and I will start out with 120 min of exercise a week and work my way up !! Yeah I am so excited,lookin good come Summer . OMG sorry I didn't loss this week but I didn't gain which is good since me and DH had a weekend getaway in which I did eat more but really tried to stop when satified. Hope you all did great !!!
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 01:41 PM   #3  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

Well, I have no idea about my current weight because I am a day away from my TOM and still packing on the water weight. Last weigh in I was at 157. My goal for today was 154. When I checked the scale on Saturday, it said 165 but I had so much water weight then that my skin literally HURT! Today the scale said 159 so who knows. Can I give you a more accurate WI next Tuesday? I know that my weight can not be up because I am faithful about logging my calories into fitday and I haven't consumed more than 1384 calories in any given day since I dropped to 157 pounds and I am burning at least 2469 calories every day.

As for the new challenge, I aim to be down from my desired SW this challenge which is 154 to 144 by March 20 and I aim to do 210 hours of exercise a week (which is at least 30 minutes a day.)

SW 165
CW 154-157? (water weight totally bites!)
VAL D. Goal W 154
SPRING CH Goal 144
TOTAL GOAL 130 Cause then I will be totally hot
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 03:04 PM   #4  
soon to be hot momma

Good going Ladies every ounce off is one thats not on and you know they bring friends !! HUGGGGSS
Old 02-14-2006, 04:05 PM   #5  

Default final weigh in

Well today is finally here and I thought I would be ready but of course I'm not prepared for today's weigh in, but I did it. I am down 2 more lbs. this week, which is 1 lb away from my goal of 232. I was 244.5 when the challenge started, and I finally reached 233, which is great. I went out for dinner w/DH last night and ate well within my calorie limits, but was still nervous about weigh in this morning. I'm in for the spring challenge, and my goal will be to lose 12lbs and log in 200 minutes/wk in exercise.

Congrats to everyone who made their goal.
dawn7672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 04:52 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 254/236.5/179

Height: 5'6

Well, I'm near my goal. I had some speedbumps along the way, but overall I'm pleased that I'm up to 250 minutes of cardio a week, and eating per program about 90% of the time. Hope to see 232 at least once by Friday's Curves Challenge weigh-in. Thanks for the support to get this far (and to keep saying no to all the chocolate all around me today!).

I'm in on the Spring Challenge. My goal wll be to be 225 (or less) by Monday, 3/20.

Thanks again, FGNM, for lending your energy and your leadership to all of us. And congratulations to everybody who hung in there and did their best.

judy
judydc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 11:26 AM   #7  

Aimin hang in there TOM hurts us all, Congrats dawn 7676 that is great continue to do great and judy- you are working out alots that is great continue to push forward and I am sure on 3/20 you will see 225. Yeah FGNM is a great leader Thanks again and remember keep your eye on the prize a lighter you !!! Have a great week all and see you Tuesday.
Stacey
Old 02-15-2006, 05:29 PM   #8  
masterpiece in progress

Thank you for all of the support- StayC, FGNM, JudyDC, Dawn and Jas 80!!! Logging on to this forum is often the highlight of my day! It is really great that this thread has become a place where we can all work together on making our dreams come true and get the support we need to get there. Congratulations, to everyone for their hard work on the v-day challenge because whether you made goal or not, you worked your butts off (literally! ) on that goal and you are healthier and sexier for having done so. Whooo hoo I am supercharged and ready to kick it in high gear for this Spring challenge. Let's do this thing
Old 02-16-2006, 10:22 AM   #9  
soon to be hot momma

WOOHOO sexier thats a great word!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 10:23 AM   #10  
soon to be hot momma

Bought a new scale cause the dog peed on my other one so my SW for the next challenge may be a little different ! This one also measures hydration so I will be able to tell if its water weight or just plain old fat LOL !! HUGGGGSS CYA
Old 02-16-2006, 10:47 AM   #11  
masterpiece in progress

Wow! They have scales that can measure hydration? That is awesome. I have got to find one of those!!! I wonder how it works
Old 02-16-2006, 12:57 PM   #12  

FGNM that is neat, I didn't know they had a scale like that. I hope it doesn't hurt like mine did when I got a new scale and realize I had 6 more pounds to lose, that made me sad but remember the pep talk you gave me. Yeah I just bought 2 Tae bo tapes and The Firm so I can get my exercise in come this challenge. Everyone have a great day and Aimin you couldn't have said it any better, it's a great group of ladies and we're blessed to have eachother. Yvette you too !!!!!!!!!!
Stacey
Old 02-16-2006, 03:00 PM   #13  
masterpiece in progress

Sorry, Yvette! I certainly didn't mean to leave you out!!! Well. I know I am 2 days late in reporting my good news on account of my TOM but I think I have officially shed all of my water weight and am proud to announce that I made my Valentine's Day goal and I couldn't have done it without y'all. That takes me from 165 to 154, so I will be "aimin" for 144 for the Spring challenge, which, if I am not mistaken from the last time I weighed 145 ish, takes me back into the land of size 10 jeans and that will be cause for celebration!

Here is a special cheer just for all of us making our bodies uber-sexy (and uber healthy) for spring!!!

My new spring challenge weight tracker!
Old 02-16-2006, 10:32 PM   #14  

Default Im baaaaaack!

Oh ladies how i have missed this forum. I fell off the wagon a few weeks ago and let it run me over three or four times. I still hung around too ashamed to post and i want you to know you girls helped me get back down to 147 so i want to thank you. I am a ways frommy goal but im not up from where i started so for that i am thankful. I want in for the spring challenge. IVe decided not to make my gaol super challenging and just go for about 5 % since i dont want to get discuraged. Thank you again and good luck!
kate7583 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 08:45 AM   #15  
soon to be hot momma

OHHHH man I have been a very bad girl seems I have taken the week off not even intentionally DAMN I hope to Cya tuesday with a new attitude !! Somebody pls kick me in the rear!!!!!!!!!