Old 05-28-2004, 11:46 AM   #1  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Default New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 22

Hello everyone!

My big goal this week is to watch the evening eating. I am going to try the "don't eat 3 hours before bed" rule and see how it works for me. Might be a little tough on the weekend, but will try it and see. I kinda enjoy waking up hungry.

Have made a few unhealthy choices the last two days with eating, but nothing that can't be corrected.

Glad everyone is back and on a roll!

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 12:01 PM   #2  

hello all i have been so busy and the internet here at work was down yesterday so i have been a little awol. i hope everyone is doing ok. and also have a great memorial day weekend. we are going to alabama to spend the weekend with my parents and just relax. i will check in tuesday.
chequitagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 01:24 PM   #3  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope you all have a great holiday.

I'll check in tomorrow.

Chach
Old 05-31-2004, 08:34 PM   #4  

Hey all. Sorry I have been AWOL. I was helping out at a horse show this weekend. I always lovethem, as it renews my motivation. I have not been eating the best the last two weeks, but have been working out` I am even going to see about upgrading my membership at the gym so I can do the spin class wehnever I want. Despite the poor eating (which is back on track after a weekend of watching hunt riders in tight pants), I did lose one pound. Woo hoo. 90? to go.

I hope everyone had a good, refreshing weekend, and a wonderful week
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 12:13 PM   #5  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi All!

Jolly: I had a bad weekend for food also. PMS gets me everytime. I'll be happy to see a pound gone this week! Ugh! You need to update your signature to reflect your new low weight!!

Weigh in for me tomorrow. Had such a busy weekend and son was sick, so eating wasn't totally OP for me. Oh well, one more week to get and hubby will be home.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Chach
Old 06-02-2004, 11:56 AM   #6  

Hey Chachee. You will do it. I know you can meet your goals. Hope your son is feeling better. I upgraded my membership. spin classes here I come. 1 more pound and I will have lost 20 since mid-March. I have to buy myself something nice. Probably a book. 6 more pounds, and I cna move the big bar down. I really can't wait for that.

Here's to a good rest of the week.
Old 06-02-2004, 04:23 PM   #7  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi Everyone!

Whew, life is incredibly busy around here. Just haven’t had a chance to slow down.

My son is still sick, so I was off work half a day yesterday. I did, however, start my weights program. I am going to do it three times a week, slowly building to my 8 pound weights and an advanced workout. Do my cardio three times a week, weights three times a week, and I should be looking good by the end of the year. Really want to build up those chest and arm muscles before the surgery.

Hubby called this morning. He got the boat loaded early, and is leaving Bangkok Saturday morning. He will be home to us Saturday, 9:35 am. (The time difference is huge, and so is the amount of flying time.) That is a week earlier than expected. I probably won’t get my goal of 2.2 more realized, as weigh in is tonight and it’s TOM. Ick. I’ll be happy to only gain 2.2. Oh well, such is life!

Watched a documentary on cannibalism last night. Needless to say, I don’t have much of an appetite and will never eat pork again. One of the serial killers described human flesh tasting like….wait, I better not say it as some of you may have weak stomachs. Needless to say, not going to eat a whole lot of meat the next little bit! Why did I do that right before bed?? Duh!

Jolly: Hope I can meet my goal by June 13th. That is my challenge end date. Good for you upgrading your membership! We are going to do so well this time! We are going to be big losers!

Hope Dan and Chequita are doing well!

Weigh in for me tonight. Don't want to even think about it!

Chach
Old 06-03-2004, 10:59 AM   #8  

Hey all. Chachee, it is great that hubby will be home early. I hope your son is feeling better soon. As for the scale, keep making good choices, don't let it get you down, and next week, when hormones are gone, the scale will love you. If not, get the bat.

Dan and Chequita, hope to hear from you soon
Old 06-03-2004, 12:24 PM   #9  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Thanks Jolly! I got up this morning, made my O'Brien/egg breakfast and did my weights. I'm back on track, but won't rule out bringing Bat out of retirement. Someone is gonna get hurt....

Just doing laundry tonight and cleaning house. Have girls nite out tomorrow and having a good greek salad without the bread. Hubby wants to go there on Saturday also.

I'm still going to stick with my goal of hitting 30 pounds gone mark by next Wednesday and my .5 for my mini challenge that will end a week from this coming Sunday. I know I will make it.

Ohhhh...Bat.....time to come to mama!!

Dan, Chequita, don't make me get out Bat to bring you both here!

Chach
Old 06-04-2004, 06:06 AM   #10  

Where, oh where, have Dan and Chequita gone? Oh where, oh where can they be?

Chachee, good job doing your weights. And having a healthy salad when you went out. I have been craving thiis spinach salad recipe my friend gave me. Hmmmm. I have been doing pretty good with resisting cravings. Pretty good, but not perfect. Ah well. I just have to remember the goals. Long term goals, not immediate gratification.

Anyway. Better get to breakfast and the gym. Have a great day.
Old 06-04-2004, 11:34 AM   #11  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Starting the new thread now.

Chach