Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2004, 12:03 AM   #16  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

I'm putting an end to this chunkiness as we speak.

There, it's gone.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:20 AM   #17  
I need more coffee.

S/C/G: 280/259/170

Height: 5'9"

Default No long MIA

Hi everyone. Sorry to be MIA so long. Between the boys schedules and too many funerals I havent been on line much. Yesterday was the last day of school. Pray for me, LOL.

I am fatter now and I am going back on South Beach Monday and I started walking this week. Got motavated by my adult happy meal. Which was goog but had no cookies.

Cookie Monster
Old 05-21-2004, 10:22 AM   #18  
loves kleenex box art

The Adult Happy Meal has water. I want tea.
Old 05-21-2004, 12:07 PM   #19  
I need more coffee.

Cool Adult happy meals

You can sub another beverage, but of course Micky D's reserves the right to increase the price.
Old 05-21-2004, 12:30 PM   #20  
fatter than U

Default Heh?

If I go to McDonald's I expect them to serve me the usual slop, not water and apples and all that prissy stuff. What's the world coming to? In Germany they call "Super Size" "Maxi!Menu".

Hey Cookie! Nice to hear from you again. I was wondering what you'd been up to. Sorry about the funerals. No one close to you, I hope?

I'm now reading that regular exercise can lead to a temporary weight gain, not just muscle but muscle holding in water for a while so that's what I'm hoping for since I've gained weight but don't really look fatter. Than usual, I mean. Getting old is so depressing.
Old 05-21-2004, 12:55 PM   #21  
loves kleenex box art

I went to McD's and got 3 salads because 3 of us wanted pedometers. They were out of bottled water. Of the 3, 1 got a pedometer. It's not worth going back. Can't call them because their phone number is beeps into a FAX machine.
Old 05-21-2004, 01:05 PM   #22  

OK. Count me in. No more chunk. How're we going to accomplish this?

Old 05-21-2004, 03:42 PM   #23  
Member w/ messiest house

Jeez, going back to McD is something of a personal specialty of mine. I swear they get the order wrong about 50% of the time.

Quote:
The Adult Happy Meal has water. I want tea.
Stick a teabag in it.

I dragged myself out and walked this morning. For about 30 minutes. That's kind of wimpy, isn't it? But it's soooooo boring. I can go up the road or I can go down the road. If I go down the road, I can turn in at the dam road and walk back along the lake. Even though most of that walk is boring too, at least I get to gaze at the lake.

But on a day like this, I get very wet feet doing that, so I went up the road, walked till I got stultifyingly bored, turned around and came back. The only exciting thing that happens is the giant log trucks come bombing down the road scaring me half to death. One of them tooted at me this morning. Cuz I'm such a hot chick, heh.

I just got a spam entitled Pen Is Owners Manual. Should I forward it to DH?

R
ainbow Kiwi
Old 05-21-2004, 04:13 PM   #24  
I need more coffee.

Talking Baaaaad cow joke!

[QUOTE=SugP]Hey Cookie! Nice to hear from you again. I was wondering what you'd been up to. Sorry about the funerals. No one close to you, I hope?QUOTE]

They were people my husband was close too that I don't know well. Still tough. Here is the promised joke:

What do you call a cow who's just given birth? De-calf-inated!
Old 05-21-2004, 05:01 PM   #25  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

Hey, Cookie! I'm sorry to hear that you're having a tough time. Stick with us, though because we're not going to be chunky anymore and you may as well join us. I'm sure that will make you feel better.

Here's my day. I went to the hairdresser, she was preoccupied and scalped me. Then I went to work for a 1/2 day. I was in an emotionally disturbed classroom with a 5 year old. The 23 yo male teacher sat on this boys desk so that his crotch was eye level with the kid. Then, as he was talking to the kid, the kid is resting his hands on the guy's crotch. He swatted them away a few times, but still. When he got up I said something...as you know I have no internal censor....The guy was offended...can you believe it??? Anyway...should I go to the administration? discuss

I want a full out plan submitted by tomorrow. I want someone to give me ideas of what on earth to eat. I agree that walking is boring. I used to walk with my friend, but then she became boring. I am just easily bored.

I think that if G*d wanted us to eat salads from McD's he would have put them on the dollar menu. ALSO...are you sure they are better than a McChicken sandwich?????????? It is only a buck. A truly wonderful chicken flavoured sandwich.

I must address the house , we're having company tonight. L

Last edited by Lohani; 05-21-2004 at 05:03 PM.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:47 PM   #26  
Member w/ messiest house

Hey Cookie! Sorry I forgot to say hi before -- my bad. Come join us on our quest for .. um .. whatever it is we're doing. This week we're dechunkifying. Smooth peanut butter only I think.

Lush, you can eat whatever you want at McDs. Only sheep must slavishly eat what the ads tell them to, and you never saw a thin sheep, did you?

I suspect you got your point across to the idiot teacher. Just the fact that someone is noticing what he's doing may be enough to make him more careful in the future. Good for you for speaking up, but I would be careful about accusing him officially.

Kiwi
Old 05-22-2004, 07:34 AM   #27  
loves kleenex box art

Yes. if that were my kid, I'd want you to go to the administrator and say, "This is probably nothing but it looked bad and I wanted to make you aware of it .."

In Florida, you can go to the Department of Law Enforcement's web site and see and the registered sex offender and predators. Our county has a low number because we are small. We may have 30,000 people here. We only have 77 registered sex people. A few of them, a few of young ones, are guys who had girlfriends who were under age while they were above age. Most were men (and women) who took advantage of a child in their care. A relative usually. I wouldn't want to ruin this guy's life but SURELY he could see the inappropriateness of as-good-as-encouraging a kid to touch his crotch.

I am bacon. Isn't bacon the fat from the belly of the hog? If I run my hand down the front of my body, beginning under where the bra would be if I had one on, there is a cliff. That's where the bacon starts. It runs all the way down past the hip bones.

I am going to go out of the house and walk. Unfortunately, I can't walk here. I have to drive somewhere to walk. Don't some of you have tredmills? How's that going?
Old 05-22-2004, 02:05 PM   #28  
Member w/ messiest house

why can't you walk in your neighborhood?
Old 05-22-2004, 02:31 PM   #29  
loves kleenex box art

1. Highway
2. Dogs
3. No sidewalks
4. Rednecks
Old 05-22-2004, 02:34 PM   #30  
loves kleenex box art

when I was walking around Duck Hudda Lake (2.25 miles) I saw a turtle crossing the road. He was going away from the water so I carried him back to the lake. He hissed and peed on me. I got my satisfaction by tossing him in.
Closed Thread