3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Scale Addicts Anonymous #8 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/40447-scale-addicts-anonymous-8-a.html)

Tulip-Fairy 05-13-2004 04:24 AM

Morning!!!

Didn't get chance to get back in last night..friend didn't go until midnight!!! YAWN!!!!
Dinner was healthy, one small pudding and 4 glasses of wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well it was a really nice evening and it could have been much worse!

Hope you managed to sleep well last night HS...hope everyone else is doing ok today! Speak to you all soon!
Tulip

Hotsplashes 05-13-2004 08:02 AM

Dang...the post I did last nite didn't show up...well that sucks. Good morning anyways everyone! Slept well last nite until the new neighbors had a party and woke me up at 3am ...haven't been to sleep since. Tis ok tho...I got to day off..don't go into work till tomorrow nite.

Eating is still on target and I'm feeellllllinnngggg great! I'll be on later!

LeanneM83 05-13-2004 11:13 AM

HI everyone

HI All scale addicts...
I have been MIA for some time, as I am still pregnant...(21 weeks) and GAINING weight, BUT my scale still is my best friend...and THIS time, I will not gain more than 25 lbs, which for me is AWESOME considering with my boys I gained 60+ lbs each......AND best part is, I found out I am having a GIRL........YAY...I am THRILLED>...
I hope everyone is doing well and keeping up with their programs and weight losses...Good Luck!

Leanne

miss_elisha 05-13-2004 11:20 AM

Morning everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that my No Weigh Challenge was a big fat B-U-S-T! Surprise, surprise, eh?
I thought I wanted results, but that just takes way too long, whereas the scale shows me something positive several times a day (like not weighing 235 anymore!). At least with the scale I feel like something is changing in my body, even if I can't see it.
So anyway, I got my scale back from Mom this morning because I needed some motivation, and you know what? I GOT IT! 2 more pounds down this week! WOOHOO!!! I think my stealth goal of 215 will be no problem now... only 2 more pounds with a little over 2 weeks, and I've been losing almost 2 per week for the past few. Of course, I'm still expecting ToM to slow that down a bit, but 215 for my birthday on the 29th would be just plain awesome. This morning showed 217, which makes a total of 15 pounds I've lost since I started here. Granted, that's a little slower than I would have liked, but at least it's coming off. And this time I feel like it's a permanent change. It just took me a while to get it figured out, but now that I have everything's going just swimmingly.
Eating's going well today... had a yummy sandwich with fresh tomatoes and lettuce. Haven't exercised yet, but I'm planning to mow the rest of the jungle today, and I might walk the hill. Water's going well, I'm feeling good, what else can I say?

I hope everyone is having a wonderfully healthy day!
~Elisha

JEO1982 05-13-2004 11:59 AM

Leanne - Congratulations on the :bb:!!! That is wonderful and to hear that you are keeping gain down is awesome! I think my sister gained 70# with her daughter... So go you!!!

Elisha - :bravo: on the 2 more pounds!! I think you will reach your birthday goal before you get to your birthday!!! You are really moving now...keep it up!!! :cp:

Hotsplashes 05-13-2004 08:13 PM

WOOHOO LeeAnne! Didn't I tell ya it would be a girl!! I've got a knack for these things!

Miss Elisha!! COngrats on the 2lbs! and now only 2 more to go in two weeks! YOu can DO IT!!!

JeoJenn! How you doing! Great to see you here today! What a Cheerleader you are! You are now the Official Scale Addicts ANonymous Head Cheerleader!!WOOHOOOOO

Eating has been going great! I've really gotten the hang of staying OP now! It's easy...specially when all you have in the house is the stuff you are supposed to eat!

Hope to see everyone back here soon!

JEO1982 05-13-2004 08:38 PM

Sweet! I always wants to be a cheerleader but I was too shy/soft-spoken and too fat for the little skirts! :lol:

Here goes a little cheer for everyone
:cheer: 2-4-6-8, Losing weight feels really great! As you watch the scale go down, There no way to wear a frown! Be really proud of what you've done, As you watch the pounds fall off one by one!!!!
Yeaaa chicks!! :cheer: :cheer:

I hope you all like my cheer, hehe :rofl:

BTW, HS, I'm going great! Been going to the gym everyday, drinking TONS of water and eating well... I got weighed and measured on Tuesday and my weight was a little higher than Saturday, but it is TOM so I didn't let that bother me since I did great otherwise :D

Here are where I was at from last month:
Bust -0.75"
Waist -1.00"
Abdomen -1.25"
Hips -1.75"
Arms -1.00"
Weight -9.5#
Body Fat -1.7%
Body Fat# -6.78#
Total Inches 5.75"

I was really pleased and hope I can do at least that good this month :crossed: :hyper: :goodvibes

Hotsplashes 05-14-2004 08:20 AM

:cheer: :cheer: WOOHOOOO JEo/Jenn! Our new Cheerleader!!! She Rocks!!! And congratulations on the good weigh in. And don't worry about the little gain. Even if it's not ToM gain...you ARE gaining muscles!!! :strong: :strong: WOOHOO JENN!!! The weighin and measurments look awesome! Keep up the great work! :bravo: :bravo:

:wave: :wave: It was wonderful seeing LeeAnne here again! And a little girl!! YAYYYYYY Have you picked names yet? Are the boys looking forward to having a little sister? :cb: :cb: And Great Work on maintaining a healthy weight during this pregnancy! Has the nice weather hit up your way yet? Great Seeing you again! Drop in again soon! :dance: :dance:

:df: :df: Tulip, how goes the job front? :balloons: I'm getting excited to start my new position. It looks like between my two jobs I'll be working a minimum of 6 days a week..it's like a trade off...one week 7 days, one week six days. But the weekends are easy...4 hours on a sunday, and 5 on a saturday or friday nite. Sooo pretty easy. What will you be doing? And how well does it fit in with your family's schedule? Hope you enjoy it! :encore: :encore:

:sunny: :sunny: Glad to see you are still with us Miss Elisha! And it's wonderful to see such a positive attitude. We are the only ones who can control our lives. It is our choice alone. And you are making great choices!! Keep up the good work and hope to see you again soon! :dancer: :dancer:

And for the rest of you folks who have gone MIA...hope to see everyone soon! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

JEO1982 05-14-2004 09:01 AM

T.g.i.f.

Happy Friday everyone!! Less than 8 hours left until I'm free for the weekend! WOOOhooo!

Hope everyone is having a good Friday so far, I look forward to seeing more of you in here today!

HS - :thanks: !!! :D I know that I am gaining muscle...I can see it! When I do leg curls I can see the muscle on the outside of my thigh now...And when I flex my arm, you actually see some muscle now! :workout: :strong: :yes: I am sticking with it this time :drill:

I think I am going to take a coffee break so I can wake up! :tired: + :coffee2: = :coffee:

LOVE2C135 05-14-2004 01:47 PM

Happy Friday everyone! My scale said 179 this a.m., but Thursday's are my weigh in and I have Birthday celebrations this weekend. Yikes. I hope I can hold it!

Hotsplashes 05-15-2004 10:56 AM

You can do it Kerri! Good work on the 179!!! Enjoy the Bday celebrations...you gotta treat yourself occasionally!

Jenn! Good for you!! You sound very upbeat and positive! Conggrats! They say visualization is a key factor in weight loss/management/exercise....sounds like you got it down pat!! WOOHOOO

Well, time for me to hit the road..got lotsa stuff to do today and not alot of time...will be going out with sister for tea tonite...so I might sneak in a biscotti!

Take care ladies and have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!1

JEO1982 05-15-2004 11:54 AM

Thanks HS!!! I went to the gym this morning and weighed in...all the TOM gain is gone and then some!!! I weighed in at 203.8 and I am so excited about that...."ONEderland" here I come!!! :D

BTW, Love- CONGRATULATIONS on breaking into the 170s!!!! That is wicked awesome!!! Keep it up girl!!! :cheer:

Hotsplashes 05-16-2004 08:45 AM

Dang...i posted last nite...and it didn't go thru...This site is getting on my nerves!lol

Well, gotta work this afternoon. 2-7...so I'll still have an evening to myself.

I just wanted to pop on and say hello to everyone!!

Have a great day, ladies!!!

Hotsplashes 05-16-2004 09:51 PM

Just a quick hello to everyone...hope to see you all on Monday!!! Niteynite!!!

LOVE2C135 05-17-2004 01:38 PM

Happy Monday everyone! My scale no longer ways 179, but I'm hoping to reverse that this week.

On the upside, I bought two skirts this weekend that were both size 12's. WAHOO! A little snug but definitely wearable. The weird thing about that though, was after I left the store, I had this thought in my head, that now I can go eat/relax a little. Isn't that what got me here in the first place? It seems almost like the better I look/feel, the less motivation I have toward losing more weight. Is that weird or what? I definitely need a BIG kick in the rear this week!

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!