Old 04-28-2004, 09:21 PM   #16  

Hey, y'all. just had to check in quick. I had a pretty bad day, food wise. I stopped for second breakfast at Einstein Bros. Bagels. Then went for fast food for lunch. I swear, I need new suspension on my car from all the stuff I bought. But, at least I decided to recoup some of it, by just having milk (ok, low fat chocolate), fruit, and a granola bar for supper. Here's to a better tomorrow, eh.

Have a good night all.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 11:43 PM   #17  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone.

Audrey... wow is 15 and 16 better than 13 and 14? It has to get better doesn't it????Please tell me it does. Although she does want to start walking with me. We seem to talk pretty good when we just have 1 on 1 time together. But sometimes I sure need to bang my head against the wall.

Jolly I like you description of the guppy. How did your workout on the eliptical trainer go? At least you went to the gym and had a workout. Way to go. So when do you have your next horse show? Maybe you should post some pics for us to look at!

Dan how are things going for you? How is your son feeling? Are the results coming this week or next week? Just pop on in if you need to vent and get some feelings out.

Chachee good luck tonight. Did you hold out this long before you actually had a skinny cow? I think you weigh in will be fine. I hope that you are surprised by your results. Let us know.

Alright must run. Have a great evening all

Kathy
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 12:55 AM   #18  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi Gang!

Jolly, you crack me up! New suspension! I love it!

Lucky, yes, it has been that long since I had a Skinny Cow. (Since Hippy gained some weight.) It sure tasted good, and I plan on having another one tonight!

Just got home from weigh in. I was up, sad to report, but happy to report that it was only 0.8! Not even a whole pound. When I weighed this morning, I was up 3 pounds, and I am not even kidding! I worked out three times today and watched the intake! I need to lose that 0.8 and 2.6 more, then I will hit 20 pounds gone next week! It's my mission.

The scales are put up and will not be out again until Sunday! Baby steps!

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 09:50 AM   #19  

chach, sorry about the lost. you'll get em next week. i think i need to put my scales up and bring them out only for wi. i am getting into the bad habit of stepping on them to much.
kathy, i am sad to report it doesn't get much better, so you better find a nice soft place in the wall.
hope everyone is having a nice thursday. talk to you all more later.
chequitagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 11:06 AM   #20  

Hey all. I live to amuse - glad I succeeded. I don't know if it is the stress finally catching up to me or what, but I am just not controlling my eating. I had a good breakfast, went to work early (with the gym bag packed for an evening workout), then stopped to get chips and dip on my way back to my office. Which I am grazing my way through as we speak. Yeah, crunch crunch, I really should eat better, slurp. I shouldn't, crunch crunch, eat so much junk. Oh crap, I just dropped dip on my keyboard. Argh!

anyway. Chachee, you'll get 'em this week. I know you will.

Lucky, I don't have a show until hopefully August. It will really depend on finances. But he is doing well.

Have a great day all.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 02:18 PM   #21  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Alright, Jolly, if you are dropping chips and dip on the computer, at least get it close to the modem so we can all sniff the food! Geez, share!!!!! Again, you supplied my laugh for the day. What is it about chips and dip that is so appealing? I'm staying away from the demons in my fridge better known as guacamole and their friend chip in the cupboard. Grrr...

Chequita: You know what? I will get them next week! I plan on staying off the scales and overcoming that addiction. Gosh, pretty soon I will addiction free. Well, there is always my knitting....

Dan, the Man, where are you?????????????? We are waiting!

Chach
Old 04-29-2004, 07:38 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 272/245/174

Height: 5'10

Hi, everbody!

We have settled into a normal routine here. We are going to meet with the Dr. on Monday and will learn what's what then.

I have not been eating well, but today has been much better. I've got to control the nighttime munchies better. I'll venture onto the scale on Saturday.

Linda and I are going out for evening walk now. Beautiful spring evening here.

Be well,

Dan
dannyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 12:40 PM   #23  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Going to start new thread now.

Chach