Old 04-21-2004, 02:26 PM   #16  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Dan: I'll be thinking of you and your family the next few days. Log on when you can and let us know how things went. I expect you will be very busy! (And hopefully get some stress-relief!) I don't know that you would have enough to get rid of for a reduction surgery, but if you can, go for it!! Something to look forward to. I wish there was another way to be down 10 pounds in 2 weeks!

Chequita: Aw, I knew you would understand me not wanting to stick around in 2ferland. I will be more than happy to welcome you to 1derland when I get there. I plan on staying there for a very very very long time!

Okay, so I started this mini-challenge on Sunday. I stepped on the scale this morning and I am down 6 pounds so far. My weigh in is tonight, so I will probably only be down around 2 pounds, as my eating this weekend put me up over last week's weighin. Grrr...

I'll try to check in tonight!

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 11:36 PM   #17  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi all,

Just wanted to check in quickly and let you know officially down 2.2 tonight to 237.6. Wahoo! Home scales showed much lower, but oh well!

Chach
Old 04-22-2004, 09:23 AM   #18  

Hi all. Way to go Chachee! 2.2 is great. I hopped on the scale this morning, and despite poor eating yesterday, I did lose the pms/McDonald's weight I gained. Hurray. I also did weights again today. I still hate them. Ah well.

Hope all is going well with everyone else. Have a good day.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 12:05 PM   #19  

CONGRATS jollygirl and chach you 2 are doing great.
chequitagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 05:50 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 272/245/174

Height: 5'10

Hi - good news to report. The procedure went just fine and Eric is acting like himself. He needs to lie on his back for about 24 hrs, and he's staying overnight at the hospital. The facility here is great; I am logging in on a computer on his floor that is available for family members.

We will not know the results until about a week; for now, we are pleased that there have been no complications. After about 8 hours, they allowed him to eat something, and he is very hungry. There is a VCR in his room and a large library; he's been watching movies all day long!

Glad to hear everyone is doing so well.

Dan
dannyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 06:13 PM   #21  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Dan, so glad to hear Eric is doing good! I know that will relieve a lot of stress. I'm glad the facility is nice also. It really is helpful when the hospital/site is good and there is a good staff. I hate going to hospital with mean people. I'm so glad things are good!

Chequita: Thanks for the congrats. I plan on having another 2 pound week next week!!! Actually, almost 3 because I want to hit 20 pounds gone! Wahoo! Me 20 and you in 2ferville! Excellent!

Jolly: I'm so glad that your McD's didn't show up on the scale. Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. You must have been really good other than that! I need to start adding the weights back into my regimen, but want to wait until I hit around 30 pounds gone. I'm toning now, but want to build as I lose more!

I'll get the new thread going tomorrow and we have Week 17 to look forward to!! I just realized I am closing in on my 50 pounds gone mark from my highest weight. I'm so excited!

Well, talk to you all later!

Chach
Old 04-24-2004, 03:34 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 272/245/174

Height: 5'10

I'll start the new thread now - Dan
dannyb is offline   Reply With Quote