View Poll Results: Which Do You Wear Most Often?
Jeans 6 46.15%
Dress Pants 3 23.08%
Casual Pants 2 15.38%
Stretch Pants 1 7.69%
Skirts 0 0%
Dresses 1 7.69%
Shorts 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 10:32 PM   #31  

There you go Carol!! I love your new avatar too! You're so cute!!
Old 04-16-2004, 10:39 PM   #32  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Carol...... I love your new avatar too!! Now I know you have skinny pictures. Post some on the Photo thread, now that you are feeling so brave...LOL.

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
~~51 DAYS DOWN~~45 TO GO~~
Old 04-16-2004, 11:12 PM   #33  
Carol

Debbie: You must have read my mind and that is really some place you don't want to go!!!

I am sure you all have heard of the good, the bad and the ugly. Well check out the photo page for my version. I am being very brave, so please be kind. I know I look awful in my before picture. I am really ashamed I let myself get that bad, but it was the picture that shocked me into doing something about it. I still keep it posted on my fridge to keep me in line!!!

BTW: Thank you Sherry for the posting the chick for me. Your the greatest!!
Old 04-17-2004, 07:15 AM   #34  

Carol-I love your pictures! Your picture in your avatar is so cute! Congratulations on your 40 lb. weight loss.

Tina-To answer your ebay question, would you believe that overnight I sold a Saks purse for .01? At least I charged $9.00 in shipping! Right now my camera cable is not working, so I can't put anymore items on until I can get a new one. Is your mom taking anything for her depression? I have been on Prozac for many years, and there is no way that I could survive without it--I've tried.

The secretary at school knows how overwhelmed I am and went to both the principal and asst. principal about me having to take up the slack for the other lady in the wheelchair. I feel so bad about it, but they have asked that the things in the clinic be put in the cabinets below so that she can cover the clinic and give meds to help me out. That will take off quite a bit from me, once it happens.

Last edited by ShelleyM; 04-17-2004 at 07:29 AM.
Old 04-17-2004, 03:03 PM   #35  

Hello

I got up early this morning and went to water aerobics at 8:00 for an hour then I did 10 laps in the pool!

When I got home, I mowed the whole yard!!! I just took my shower and about to get ready to go to Debbie's. We are going to frost each others hair and then play cards with our hubbies.

Hope everyone is having a great OP day!! Is it nice where you are? It sure is here! It's 80 degrees!!

HUGS!
Old 04-18-2004, 10:35 AM   #36  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning Girls!!

I slept in a little late this morning, now getting a slow start with things to do around here. I think I am plain lazy...LOL. I need to find some energy somewhere though, the grass needs mowing.

The board is kind of slow this weekend. Hope this means that everyone is out enjoying the sunshine with family and friends. It around 80 degrees yesterday and is suppose to be that hot today too.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!! There seems to be a lot of saddest in our families, they are all in my thoughts and prayers today.l.

~~SUMMER COUNT DOWN~~
53 Days Down43 TO GO~~
Old 04-18-2004, 10:19 PM   #37  

Hello

Looks like everyone has had a busy, full weekend!! It's kinda slow here. Hopefully everyone is well.

Guess I better get things ready for work tomorrow. I'm so tired from a busy weekend.

Talk tomorrow....
Love Ya!
Old 04-19-2004, 12:39 AM   #38  
Losing it!

I'm here! Just super busy! Hubby was home for the weekend, but I'm shipping him out again Wednesday! Stayed busy all weekend doing laundry, teaching a couple classes and working on memory boxes. Stayed OP until today, then Wendy's called my name! Back in the swing tomorrow! Allison and I have a date Monday afternoon, we are going to take a few hours and go to the movies. If all works out, Steve will be in town Tuesday and we may go again. She wants to see Scooby Doo 2 and Home on the range. This will be the first time we have ever taken her to the movies, so she will probably enjoy it.

I hope everyone is ok. We are starting in with a busy season. Please try to post when you have a free minute!
Old 04-19-2004, 05:43 AM   #39  

I am so upset with myself. My weight is up to 135!! I need to get myself back OP. I am going to try to get started today. I feel my clothes getting tighter and tighter. I know the key for me is journaling, and I start out with good intentions in the morning and all day long, then nighttime comes. Right now I am very down on myself.

Did I tell you all that Patty has to go to a different high school than Becky? This school choice is so aggravating and there isn't a darn thing that I can do about it. In order to get a waiver, I would need a dr's note for Patty. I'm the one that is going to suffer. We had planned on Becky driving them both to school in the mornings, but now since all high schools are on the same time, Patty will have to ride the bus. Her school is south of us about 15 miles, and Becky's is north of us, about 11 miles. I know I am more upset over this than Patty. I wish I had the money to put her in a private school. Working for the school system doesn't help one bit.

Okay, sorry I am rambling. Everyone have a great day.
Old 04-19-2004, 06:49 AM   #40  

Mornin'

Gayle your weekend sounded as busy as mine! I think Allison will have a great time at the movies!! Have fun!

Shelley...Will it help you if I posted another challenge thread where you can post your foods. It really helped me too...but it got lonely there.Hopefully today will be your day for you to get back OP!!!

I'm going to start a new thread & get ready for work....

Have a great OP day everyone!!!
Old 04-19-2004, 06:57 AM   #41  

STOP!!!!!!!!!

Please Go To #84................A New THread Has Been Started!!!
Closed Thread