3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   The Race to 199! Join Us! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/39335-race-199-join-us.html)

MyChoice2bfit 04-13-2007 10:49 AM

Hi Ladies,
Where is everyone? :spin:
I had a 3.25 lb loss at my weigh-in last night. My goal right now is to have a loss every week for 3 months. It doesn't matter how much of a loss, I just want to get in the habits that will help me to loose each week.

Have a great day! I'll be around some this weekend, so I'll see you here.

annie175 04-13-2007 11:12 AM

Hello Friends...........

Susie.....Congrats on the new job. How exciting. Great job on the loss. I am very proud of you. It is great to have goals. Rock on Sista!!

Hollyboom........You are the busy woman. I think you are awesome!

Deb....keep on keepin' on. You will get the weightloss fever again. Just keep trying.

I am busy collecting boxes from work for my move in June. 7 is my lucky number, and so that makes this year my lucky/blessed year. 2007. Let's make 2007 the year for all of us!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Hugs

Annie

Hollyhock 04-13-2007 10:17 PM

Doing to usual dance of life...kids, house jobs and miserable hubby. All is well. Trying to exercise a bit every day and control food intake.

HUGS!!!

Debbie 04-14-2007 10:47 PM

Hey guys
Having a great w-end. Dh is off and grandson is here. :)
I've ate to much but everything was made as lowfat as possible. I made a cake I saw on the ww website. put 2 cans of sugarfree cherry pie filling in the botom of a 9x13 cake pan. mix a chocalate cake mix with 10oz of diet coke and 2 egg whites. pour over cherries and bake as usual. serve with either ice cream or I just used ff cool whip..yummy.

I got to go later. . love you guys!!

Hollyhock 04-16-2007 02:58 PM

HI gals,
Things are woeful with Dh right now. Today I am just sad. It is hard to be empowered all the time. Working at home today and getting lots done.Gonna take a break before the kids get here.

I Heart Diet Coke 04-16-2007 03:25 PM

Hey Everyone!! I wanna join this group :D

You know it's crazy I NEVER NEVER NEVER thought I've be above 200 lbs. but I guess the combo of being a total food addict and my denial has brought be to this place. Now I just have to work on getting myself out of it :)

annie175 04-16-2007 03:37 PM

Hi Everyone....

Brittany..welcome to the club. It is a great place for support.

Deb..Keep trying, you will get back with the program.

Holly.....I am sorry you are sad. Be happy for every good thing in your life. Happy thoughts coming your way, my friend.

Susie...get back in here we miss you.

My tummy hurt most of the weekend, but I had a marvelous weekend. Got my son measured/fitted for his tux, for his last prom (senior). Insert tears. My baby is graduating.

Took Bella to the vet. Got her shots and heartworm pills, plus she now has allergies and is on meds for that. 142.00 bucks and not covered on my insurance. hahaha.

Everyone feel better, have an op day.

Hugssssss

Annie

Debbie 04-16-2007 07:59 PM

Hey guys,
What a day! Glad it is over..WOOHOO. First I went to my WW website and the said my debit card failed and it wouldn't let me sign on. 45 mins later... (hope the problem is solved). Somehow my expiration date changed to 01/49
and my bank refused to pay on it. I've only been using that same card on the same account since last august. :crazy:

Brittnay: :welcome3: I live 26 miles nw of ft worth, so we are neighbors...lol
This a great site for support. Glad to have you here.

Holly::hug: always be good to yourself.

Susie: we've missed you.

Annie: I'm sorry your stomach is bothering you. Take care and don't overdo.

Later friends :grouphug:

Hollyhock 04-17-2007 04:59 PM

I picked up soccer shoes, socks and shin guards for each kid for less than $10!!!!!! ( at ther thrift shop). Kids are out testing them all out.

Things are not as sad today.

Gonna make spaghetti for supper.

HUGS!!!!

upswife 04-18-2007 11:50 AM

Hi all!!! Sorry to have been MIA for so Long. Between life and feeling exhausted all the time I am hardly on the comp anymore. Hope to catch up with everyone later. Things are normal here...trying to get into better food habits.

((Hugs))

annie175 04-24-2007 11:12 AM

Hello Ladies....

The weight is coming off pretty quickly. 64 lbs and yesterday was 10 weeks. No real problems so far, everything is going smoothly. I go for a check up in two weeks on May 9. My stomach does not tolerate too much red meat right now. I am handling chicken pretty well tho.

It has been sunny and 70-75 the past several days. It is so awesome outside and gets me out of the house and funk.
Only 6 weeks till I close on my house and move. I am getting more and more excited.

Hope everyone is doing great.

Hugs

Annie

Hollyhock 04-24-2007 04:49 PM

Hi Annie and UPS!!

Glad thigns are going well Annie.

Managed to walk yesterday and today. Been doing some stretches.Food has been okay. Water has been great.Keepin on.

Hollyhock 04-28-2007 12:01 PM

Hi girls!!

My Blog.
http://3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/hol...14/#comment-18

upswife 05-01-2007 08:48 AM

Hey ladies! Life is pretty unpredictable. Benn sick with a virus for a few days, kids had it too. DH just coming down with it.

Also I found out I am preggers!!! Pretty excited, but trying not to get my hopes up. (3 misc already)Will keep everyone informed, but gotta go soothe DD2, not feeling well :(

((hugs))

Hollyhock 05-02-2007 08:08 AM

CONGRATUALTIONS UPS!!!!!!!

A loooooooong day for me yesterday. Non stop from 7am - 11:30 pm. It was all good. Feeling bleary today but will not be as busy today. My house sure suffers when i work full time.
Had two meetings yesterday- 8am and 4pm, got to connect( and do biz) with some people I really like.
Worked at the the shop, did stuff for church and my Avon order all evening- while doing homework, cleaning etc. Watched Idol with the kids in between stuff. Bon Jovi was on , bestill my heart. Made my whole month. Fell asleep by 12:30.
Things are pretty much okay around here.