Free Arcade Here at 3FC!!

• NEW FREE ARCADE HERE AT 3FC!! Click On The Link Below!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/arcade.php
  • That is so cool Jana, and one day I am going to stay for a while and play some of the games.
  • Cristi,

I've been to the site, but haven't played any games yet. I'm afraid if I start, I'll never want to quit!
    Jana
  • Is this a private arcade? I can't seem to get into it.
  • Hi Sharon,

No, the arcade should be accessible to any member of 3FC.... hmmmm ....try it again...

Also, join us at the chit chat thread when you have time...

Jana
  • Hi Jana! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I did try it again and the box that comes up says:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

I can post everywhere. Strange. I will try to poke my head in once in a while. Where I work, it can get pretty busy, so I don't have a lot of post or playtime. It is probably just as well I can't get into the arcade.
  • Sharon,

Hmm... I can't think why you can't get in! If you are interested, PM Suzanne or Jennifer and they will help you. I would help you myself if I knew what to do, lol. Btw.. I've been "bowling" and yes, this could get very addictive, lol. Anyway, feel free to join the Jaded Lades anytime, okay?

Jana
  • Well, I finally went to play some games and each one that I clicked on brought up a blank page, so I guess I will try later.