Old 04-05-2004, 08:02 AM   #16  

Well, it's just another lovely spring day in Maine! 2" of snow on the ground this morning and it ain't supposed to stop snowing until Wednesday On the bright side, I got 4 points yesterday. Even though I told myself I was not going to exercise and didn't really pay attention to my eating.....I behaved without "watching myself", which is pretty cool.

Susan, I've never actually gotten a prank call.....that must've been annoying!

So, it's Monday and we've no Faye to put us on a mission........well, my goal this week (besides trying not to implode from stifled spring fever!) is to get my garage/gym cleaned out so I can start using it again. I moved alot of the equipment inside for the winter, but now I want my floor space and mirrors back! I've noticed my workouts have been really laid back for the past month or so and I'd like to start really working up a sweat again. So that's what I'm going to do this week. What about you gals? Any words of wisdom to keep us all on the straight and narrow this week?

Hey, nohbdy, congrats on your great loss last week!!!!! :clap: :clap: Keep it up!

Amanda--Hang in there, girl! You and Nigel will get through all this hassle and then I know you'll get right back to business.....good luck with the job interview!!

Guess I'll talk to you all later, gotta go scrape snow off my windshield so I can get the kids to school. (Not one stinkin' snow day all year.....you'd think they could call one, just to be nice!)

Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 08:51 AM   #17  

Good Morning
ITS 5:45am!!! I woke up at 3:30 and COULD NOT SLEEP, so I'm going to head to the gym for an early work out. I did great yesterday as fas as exercise....but then had pizza and and a mongo sundae. The sheer weight of the food itself caused me to be up 2 pounds this morning...TWO! I'll just concentrate on controling myself this week.

Julie - good luck getting back into the more intence work out.
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:12 AM   #18  
It is what it is...

Good Morning All , hope you all had a great weekend....I did, my husband worked all weekend so I basically just vegged on the couch and caught up on my TV, ha...I did stay OP all weekend, but no exercise, so I guess we can say 3 points for Sat and Sun...my mission again this week would be to get alot of exercise in, at least 4 times...

Amanda - good luck with everything, it will get better ... might make you feel better to get back OP, then you have some control over something

Susan - I hear ya on the prank calls, we thought that was hilarious back in the day, now I dont think it is funny, but maybe because back then I was the one doing the pranking

Faye - I know you wont read this now, but hope you are having a blast!!

Julie - Snow?? Still? yeah that has to suck....I am wishing you sun and warmth

Everyone else have a great OP day....I know it is the dreaded Monday ( for those of us who work ) but we can get through it, the weekend is only 4 days away, ha ha
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 02:31 PM   #19  
Gym'll fix it!!

Good Morning Ladies

Another warm and sunny day here i feel so good at this time of year i've just walked 3mls and i'm going to make some lunch soon I had my usual weekend binge and its back to business today

Susan, I would have been so if i'd been asleep because i have such a hard time dropping off
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 08:39 AM   #20  

Good Morning ladies!

Gee, it sure is quiet around here when Faye is gone, huh! Well, I managed 3 points yesterday.....not enough water, again! This morning I'm cleaning out that garage. I desperately need to get working on my solo for the show, and I need room to dance.

Not much else happening. It's still cold and white here, but the sun is shining so maybe we'll get rid of all yesterday's snow.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Julie
Old 04-06-2004, 09:05 AM   #21  
It is what it is...

Julie - wow it is awfully quiet here w/o Faye....so many MIA's ... Faye must be the main attraction, ha ha

I had a 3 pointer myself but I actually didnt get in the exercise, I am going to try and do that tonight...

Well I guess we do not have a Target Tuesday, although I guess we could say our target would be to post everyday till Faye comes back so she could see we still stuck together and posted ... huh??

Well I will visit this Ghost town later
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 11:31 AM   #22  

Hello
I had a pretty good day yesterday. Just glad I actually got sleep tonight!
Sadly its turned overcast here. Hopefully the sun is saving itself for Easter.
Have a good day everyone
Old 04-06-2004, 12:35 PM   #23  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

Hi all,
Well its sunny outside, even if it is still cold. At least it is not snowing.
I have been kinda on a roll with good days but today has been trouble. I can't go running this afternoon cause I have a doctor's app. (No big deal, but I am getting contact lenses.) and then the boys are comming over so there will not be time to go.

I have also not been to the gym yet today. I will go, I must. Encourage me, ladies, Please!
knobhdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 01:53 PM   #24  

HEY KNOBHDY----GO TO THE GYM!!!!!

Is that encouraging enough?

Seriously, just think how great you'll feel when you're done. I'm gonna take my own advice and head out to the garage.

Later babes,
Julie
Old 04-06-2004, 04:15 PM   #25  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hey Knobhdy i've just walked/jogged 3mls so you can go to the gym and no excuses! i've been playing in the arcade most of the morning have any of you tried it yet? it is fun but so addictive i had to force myself to quit and go exercise its lovely and sunny out and i'm in the middle of varnishing a couple of chairs and a coffee table, they are all outside in a row waiting for me to second coat them today I WILL do them, i must'nt stay in the arcade all day
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 07:34 PM   #26  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

I went, I went. Thanks ladies!

I hope everyone else has as good a day as I did. Gym, good eating and contact lenses.
Yeah!
knobhdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 07:53 PM   #27  

Good Afternoon all
I did have a good day in fact. I thought it might make a small difference depending on my mood...but I have found there is a DIRECT correlation between how hard I work out and what music I'm listening to. I was planning on going alphabetically through all my cd’s but have found that the slower, melodic ones, no matter how energetic I am before hand, slow me down. So OUT with those.
I’m growing a little impatient, which I know is bad. I have no problem with exercising every day, I like it most of the time, and I don’t mind eating healthier, I feel better when I do, and I have accepted that I will be doing this long term, but, I’m growing impatient for the fat to GO AWAY. Even if the scale crawls downward, I see no real difference in the mirror. Occasionally I will notice my neck and jaw line looking slimmer…but as far as my torso...even after 20 pounds I really don’t feel any thinner sometimes. DAH!
Well have a good evening ladies
Old 04-07-2004, 08:25 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Morning ladies!

Been MIA puter when.

Susan I know about wanting to see that look of being slimmer. I think that it all that I think about sometimes and that is not a good thing. Sorry about your prank caller, have you ever thought about getting a whistle and setting it beside your phone. I had one that liked to call around 2 am and when I got a whistle and blew it in their ear the calls stopped. But hey with drunks there is nothing that I have found will stop them that it unless they pass out.

Julie have you gotten that garage cleaned out yet? I need to get jiggy and go thru Corey's cloths but I keep on putting it off. I am off on Friday maybe I will be able to get to it then that is ifin I am not too busy doing and going for everyone else.

Cathy, you rock! Impressive 3 miles. Before you know it you will be ready for a marathon.

The weather's been cool one day and then warm the next. We are suppose to be in the 70's today and then it will be getting cooler. Easter is suppose to bring rain and cold temps. I guess that the egg hunt will be inside. Corey and I will be going to my mother's house for dinner, I have to work my Keebler route that morning so I will not be able to go to church unless I get everything finsihed early. So what is everyone plans for Easter?

Been getting in water and the eating is getting much better now that I am finsihed with the steriods. The exercise has been going so so. I have been getting in my ab workouts but as bad as I want to use my stair climber I am afraid to do it more than 5 mins at a time. The stepping action makes my leg hurt worse than it already does. I have had this thing with my leg for over a month mow and according to all that I have research about it this will still be with me for about 3 more weeks. YUCK!

Time to get moving and get a start on the day! Everyone have a super day!

Hugs
sandy
gigglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:10 AM   #29  

Good Morning everyone!

3 points for yesterday......didn't exercise Well, except for cleaning out the garage. That did take a little extra energy. It's all turned back into a gym/dance space...and I even used it this morning! So I'm on track for today.

Susan, I TOTALLY understand your frustration with things progressing so slowly. It drives me crazy sometimes!! Eeven after losing nearly 50 pounds, I still see myself in the same way. Fortunately, I have an awesome DH who keeps telling me every day how proud he is of me and how great I look. It does help to have support! I would take a picture of yourself now and then in another 10 pounds or so......just to have a visual record. Whenever I feel down, I look at pictures from last year and THEN I can really see the difference.

My workouts fluctuate with the music I listen to as well. I like to listen to such a huge variety of music, though, that I never get bored.

Sandy, take it easy on that leg. I know it's hard, but it will only take longer to heal if you keep pushing it. Do you have anywhere you can swim? That would take all the pressure off the leg, and you can still get a great workout! Our Easter celebrations will definitely be inside this year!

HEY! I just realized something........I haven't bought a single bag of jelly beans during the whole "pre-easter season" at the grocery store! Normally I start buying those things in Feb., cuz I LUVS EM!!! During the whole "low fat" phase of the 90s I bought so much candy....jelly beans and candy corn and candy hearts, all cuz they were fat free! What a joke! No wonder I gained weight......I was living on sugar!!!! But I haven't even thought about it this year... WOO HOOOOOO I must be changing! I wonder how I'm going to deal with Easter day? SHould I allow myself a free day? Should I allow myself a "few" treats? Or will that just set off a whole week of binging? Hmmm.........maybe I'll go easy on the candy and get the kids some spring toys and bubbles instead! If there's not much here, I can't go crazy.

Knobhdy & Cat---WAY TO GO on your exercise!!!! Keep it up, you'll be glad you did!!!

Guess I better go.........sure do miss Faye.

Later babes,
Julie
Old 04-07-2004, 10:41 AM   #30  

GUESS WHO IS SNEAKING IN USING HER GAMBLING MONEY TO PAY FOR THE PHONE CALL?????

I MISS YOU GUYS AND JUST HAD TO SEND SOME PICS. SUPER DUPER DUPER VACATION!!!!

HERE IS ME HUGGING "THE ROCK" IN FRONT OF MADAME TUSSAUD'S AND ME AT FORUM SHOPS AT CAESAR'S PALACE.

TALK TO YOU SOON!!!!

LOVE TO ALL FAYE

Last edited by gma22; 04-07-2004 at 10:43 AM.
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote