Floozie's April Walking/Exercise

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Please Post Your Daily Walking Or Exercise Here.

Come On And Join Us!!! Make A Walking Or Exercise Goal With Us!!! It Will Be Fun And We Can All Lose Weight And Get Into Shape!!!

What's YOUR Goal????

• My goal for April is to do Water Aerobics 3 nights per week OR 2 nights per week with 1 night of walking/machines.
  • My April goal is 100 miles of jogging.
  • WTG Debbie on another 1lb! You're on a roll!!! Wow...12 lbs. down! Keep up the great work!
  • MY GOAL for April is to continue working out 3 or 4 times a week at the Y!!

And to loss 10 pounds.

Since I am taking a Debbie DAY today and doing my own thang. I went to the Water Aerobics class this morning. It felt wonderful and also I was the youngest one there...LOL

~~~Summer count down!!~~~
    37 days down... 59 TO GO!!!!
  • Walked 13 miles

Your goals look great. Keep striving to meeet them!
  • I went to Water Aerobics this morning. It was a different instructor...Man what a workout!!

""SUMMER COUNT DOWN""

38 days down....58 TO GO!!!
  • Saturday
    8.5 miles of running (I walked about 1 mile of it, I was in a slump today!)
    8.5/100
  • Saturday:

1 Hour Of Water Aerobics!
  • 10 miles/ 23 miles
    Our aquafit is only 45 minutes and it is a killer. Way to go Sherry and Debbie for doing an hour!
  • Sherry and Debbie-Is the water heated at the Y? I have never done water aerobics, and it sounds like so much fun!
    Dee-You are walking even with your back the way it is??? Take it easy, lady!!
    Sunday
    10/18.5/100
  • Shelley, Dee & Debbie,
    You are motivating me so much!!! Thanks for all the "push"!!!

Shelley,
    The pool is heated. When you first get in I think it's a little chilly.BUT you warm up fast!! I never knew you could SWEAT in the WATER!!!!
  • My goal is to walk 60 miles in April. I'll have to check tonight to see how much I've already done and update tomorrow!

0/60

Cheryl
  • That is a great goal Cheryl.
    Shelley you call that in a slump when you walked one of your miles? You crazy? I am on pain killers and it help with the pain. Walking is actually one of the things that I can do that takes away the pain. Sitting and lying down hurts. Water activities like aqua fit and swimming eases the pain too.

12/35
  • WTG Cheryl... That's a great goal!!

Dee.... After I had my back surgery, that was the main thing the doctor told me to do...Walk!!

Sherry... I agree...about sweating in the water~ Have a good workout tonight!!

Shelley....Our water is heated too. If it wasn't I wouldn't get in it!!!

I worked out for over an hour this afternoon at the Y!!

"SUMMER COUNT DOWN"!!!
    40 DAYS DOWN.....56 TO GO!!!