View Poll Results: What Do You Try To Limit Most In Your Diet?
Fat 2 22.22%
Calories 3 33.33%
Carbs 4 44.44%
Sodium 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 07:42 AM   #31  
Carol

Here I am. Lurking again. I don't know what is wrong with me. I have been so down for a long time. I have come to the conclusion that I am in a depression. I haven't been taking much of an interest in anything. So now I am trying to pull myself up out of this dark hole I have found myself in. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

Love & Hugs
Carol
Old 03-30-2004, 08:47 AM   #32  
Losing it!

Carol, I LOVE your 40 pounds chick!!! Happy to see you here, sad to know your not feeling like you right now. I have been in the same funk, nothing bad, just not feeling the best about myself or other things in my life. I hope you can come here and get the support you need...we miss you here. Love you and life will get better...I promise!!!
Carol, do you have any hobbies or a long put away desire to learn something new? This may be just the time to do something outside of your everyday routine.
Old 03-30-2004, 01:07 PM   #33  

The doctor came in a little while ago and said they found a mass in my mom's chest. That's all I know right now. Of course, it could be anything from a gas bubble to a hernia, so until I know more, I'm not going to think the worst.
Old 03-30-2004, 01:51 PM   #34  

Hello from another lurker.....Not much going on, just hanging around. Joined a gym--gained 4 pounds Why does that happen? Anyway, I'm not going to stop going, because I LOVE it--especially walking on the treadmill!! I'm going to shoot for 3 miles tonight (should be doable, especially since it's American Idol night. Time and distance fly while I'm listening to that on the headphones )

Cheryl
Old 03-30-2004, 05:55 PM   #35  

Ramona-I'll keep your mom in my prayers!!

Carol and Cheryl-Good to see both of you back!! Carol, I'm sorry you're in a slump--I am too. Stick around and we can mope around together!!
Old 03-31-2004, 07:10 AM   #36  
Carol

Good Morning all.

No offense Shelley, but don't want to mope around. I want to kick this bad down in dumps feeling and start feeling good, eating right and getting out into the world again. Just can't seem to motivate myself. HELPPPPPPPPP ME!!!!!! I feel as if I am drowning.

I am going to try to eat better today. I have been eating horribly lately. Anything and everything bad for me. Maybe that is part of the problem. I will try hard today. Please motivate me ladies. I need all the help you gals can offer. I will even accept a kick in the butt!!

Feel free to email me personally too. I need help ladies!!! Friends are what I need now more than anything.

Hugs
Carol
Old 03-31-2004, 09:50 AM   #37  

Ramona your mom is in my prayers. Have you heard any more?

Carol that is the spirt. You are going to do it today. You will eat only good food for you. When you will make it a day your spirts will lift abit.

Cheryl I know it is discouraging gaining weight when you go to the gym. Scales are not the best for that, measuring is better. I gainned weight at the gym too but I am leanner.

I love you all. I am back. Just charging my battery.
I will try to post more later.
It I don't Dez kidnapped me and won't let me go until she finds the perfect grad dress.
Old 03-31-2004, 10:46 AM   #38  

Dee, my mom was supposed to have a biopsy yesterday but her blood was too thin. They took it this morning and it was still too thin, so they are giving her frozen plasma to try and thicken it. It that works, they will do the biopsy today.
Old 03-31-2004, 02:52 PM   #39  
Losing it!

Prayers for your mom, Ramona. She has had a couple rough months, I bet she will be so happy to be out of the hospital. Are you still staying with your father? I feel for you, trying to work plus take care of both of your parents, I bet they APPRECIATE you so much!

Dee, so fill us in on everything!!!! I was planning to ask you about Dez, I knew she graduated this year. What are her future plans? I hope you two found the PERFECT dress!!!

Well Steve left monday, will be home Friday. Leaves again Sunday, will be home Friday....this is how the past month has been. I hate to gripe but why does everything break down or fall apart when it's only me here??? LOL! I played plumber today, finally crawling under the house to shut the water off and calling my ailing FIL to give directions over the phone for the job I was doing! Then my class scheduled for tonight cancelled, because of illness. I know I shouldn't be upset, this is his job, but yet as I'm home taking care of mishaps, car accidents, doctors appointments, insurance claims, car estimates, ailing parrents and plumbing problems, he's off golfing? Rough life huh? LOL! Can you tell I'm in a "pissy" mood today?????
Old 03-31-2004, 04:19 PM   #40  

Gayle, we all get in a "pissy" mood from time to time. What better place to vent than here to your friends who won't judge you, but will be there for you in good times and bad. I hope your plumbing job was successful. I admire you. There is no way I would crawl under my house...just not enough room for both the snakes and me!
By the way, how is the Lupus? Did you see a doctor. I hope you didn't post that and i just missed it.

I just talked to my mother and the doctor said they won't have the results until tomorrow. I think the waiting is worse on me than on her. She is taking all of this so well. I know this sounds terrible, but sometimes, from the things she says, I think she is just wishing for something to end all of her pain and confinement. She said not long ago that she just wants to go see her parents, and they have been in Heaven for a long time now.
Old 03-31-2004, 04:33 PM   #41  

Gayle-I wouldn't know anything about plumbing either. You must really be a trooper crawling underneath the house! I agree with Ramona--too many snakes here for that (if I could even get under my house.) Is your house off the ground?

Ramona-Please let us know as soon as you find something out about your mom.

Becky is doing a fun powderpuff wrestling thing tonight. I was wondering why she was so depressed the other day. I found out she had been weighed in. She is tall and weighs 152 lbs. and was very upset over her weight. I really feel for her and try to tell her it's because she is tall. She has gained a few pounds since she isn't doing dance anymore. She was dancing about 12 hrs per week. We are going tonight to watch her wrestle. Should be fun. She does the statistics for the boy's wrestling team, and this is just a fundraiser thing.
Old 03-31-2004, 05:40 PM   #42  

STOP!!!!!! Please Go To #80...........A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!
Closed Thread