Old 03-10-2004, 10:56 PM   #31  
Losing it!

I think it's his personality, Sher. I DID NOT CARE AT ALL FOR HIS CHIOCE OF SONG! I do like George and the black girl with big hair. Not too sure about Leah? Something different with her voice going on. Of course this is coming from someone that can't sing at all!!!!

Debbie, know that this is worse on the family members then the patient. As long as they are keeping Grandma medicated, she is probably not in any pain. I feel for you so much, I'm sorry this is happening in your family. Prayers continue to be sent your way. Is someone staying with her around the clock?
gdeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 06:15 AM   #32  

I have to apologize to everyone. Yesterday morning I didn't even realize that we had gone to 2 pages, and didn't see all the posts.

Debbie-I am so sorry about Grannymom. Her groaning may not be pain, just the types of aches and pains we get when we all get older! I continue to pray for her.

Ramona-My prayers are with you and yours.

Sherry-I DO NOT want to hear that you are cleaning over spring break!!!! You need to have a BREAK!! I hope you are feeling better this morning.

Gayle-There is no way that I can travel that far. I work all summer long. I am wondering though how many hours it would take to drive to Panama City while Deb and Sher are in Fla!!

Gotta go to work---love to everyone!
ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 07:23 AM   #33  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning girls!!

Weigh-in this morning. I lost 2 more pounds!!

I worked those 2 pounds off. !!

I'm going to try and work all day today, my staff will be shocked...LOL.

15 days down....81 TO GO!!!
DebbieA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 08:30 AM   #34  
Losing it!

GREAT JOB DEBBIE!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! WEIGH TO GO!!!!!!!!

Shelley, I knew it was a far out there invite, but I thought, just maybe.... We would not be going ourselves, other then working it and free tickets!
Old 03-11-2004, 08:32 AM   #35  
Losing it!

I have been reading and working through Dr. Phils book. So far, I'e lost 3 pounds this week. I am eating low carb, but working through the 7 keys of weight loss. He brings up a lot of "mental" good points of how we talk negative to ourselves and then sabotage our efforts.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:50 AM   #36  

Hey all. Just a quickie to say I'm still here. Been living in lurkdom--just not much going on.

I'm keeping you all in my thoughts, tho.

L,
Cheryl
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 10:17 AM   #37  
Losing it!

Cheryl!!!!!!! Come Back!!!!! We Miss You!!!!!! Please Update Us On Your Life!!!!
Old 03-11-2004, 11:50 AM   #38  

Just a quick hello to everyone......

My dad was supposed to come home today, but he is running a fever so they are going to keep him. I'm sure that is nothing unusual.

All of you who are doing so well on you various plans.....I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! The pounds seem to be just falling off of you.

AI.........I think Jon Peter is as cute as a bug, but I don't think he'll get much further with the talent he has. I didn't care for Leah. I think George is a sweetheart. He seems so sincere. I like him and I like Latoya and Amy.

I'll try to pop back in later......
bootwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 12:02 PM   #39  
Losing it!

Ramona, is Amy the Pink headed girl??? I REALLY like her singing voice! I'm like you, I like Jon Peter's personality, but his voice doesn't match his little body. I can't pin-point it with Leah, but just just don't care for her voice, she sounds flat all of the time. Shows how much I know about singing, Paula thinks she's wonderful!

I hope dad gets along ok, I think a fever after surgery is common. I hope he gets to go home soon!
Old 03-11-2004, 12:18 PM   #40  

Hi everyone,

Sher....listen to what that doc. says....Mom is paralyzed on her left side which means her limitations are being bedridden. She can not do anything but lay there. We are going down to visit her in a few weeks.

Will post later tonite ...Just jumped on to lurk and see what was going on with everyone.

Still scrapping and loving it much.

Vicki
mzbhavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 01:38 PM   #41  
Losing it!

Hey Vickster, am I suppose to post something at your site?
Old 03-11-2004, 05:42 PM   #42  

Ladies, If you haven't checked out Gayle's newest additions to her paintings, you gotta see them! They are gorgeous!!
ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 05:43 PM   #43  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #76............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!!!

See Ya On #76
Sherry is offline   Reply With Quote