3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   CCRRMM Vernal Equinox Exercise Challenge: Hijinks at the Faire, Be There or Be Square (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/36982-ccrrmm-vernal-equinox-exercise-challenge-hijinks-faire-there-square.html)

Amarantha2 03-03-2004 07:17 PM

Sis, boom, bah!!!

Yowza, there's a blue ribbon at the podium for Participant Anagramatic for the category of 30 MINUTES OF WALKING, 15 MINUTES OF LEG & STRETCH PLUS STAIRS!!!! :cb: The sun be shining, the crowd be cheering and the huzzah's be following Anagram as she walketh off the field of victory, royal robes ripplin' softly in the gentle spring breeze!!!! Huzzah!!!! :cheer:

Participant Amarantha spent the entire morning at the Faire (aka the gym) and winneth a blue ribbon :cb: for her 35 minutes in weight room (total body, somewhat light), 30 minute yoga class, and 60 minute tai chi class. She then came home to work but tooketh a nap instead that lasted all afternoon.

SIS, BOOM, BAH!!! :cheer: :jig: :strong: :cheer: :jig: :strong:

deleted2 03-03-2004 07:47 PM

Today's efforts:

30 min. step video
20 min. yoga

Sorry I'm a woman of few words lately--I've been working some long days!

Cerise 03-04-2004 03:13 PM

Yesterday's efforts:

30 min. basic moves bellydancing

45 min. walking to work and back home

Amarantha2 03-04-2004 03:34 PM

Yowza!!!! Blue ribbons are at the podium for Participant Eydie, who hath managed 50 minutes of exercise into a busy day yesterday, :cb: and Participant Cerise, who did 75 and also saved the environment by walking to work and back home and she lives in Seattle!!! I've lived there as well and walking up and down the hills burns a lot of extra calories :cb:!!!!

A :cb: for Amarantha today for a paltry 20 minutes o' run/walk on :tread: as she still be tired from 125 minutes in the gym yesterday. She planneth on meeting w/trainer tomorrow (assuming she be not stood up again) and also taking the yoga and tai chi. We'll see! :chin: Likely won't be back tonight as working in mountains and it be cold and rainy!

Huzzah! :cheer:

deleted2 03-04-2004 04:41 PM

Thursday!

55 min. 'the firm' video [cardio-sculpt]
30 min. belly dance video [slimdown]
15 min. dumbells
15 min. yoga

Cerise, where's our bellydance smiley? :dancer: :cb: Those will have to do! :lol:

anagram 03-04-2004 06:43 PM

An hour walking a grocery store under remodelling and looking like a war zone. Everything not in its usual place and what should have been a quickie trip seemed to take forever.

Leg exercises, stretches and up and down stairs.

Amarantha2 03-05-2004 05:03 PM

Hear ye, hear ye!!!! Participants are asked to come to the main tent for a special blue ribbon cheering ceremony:

To Participant Eydie for 115 minutes of exercise goeth a SPECIAL BLUE RIBBON :cb: (ok, so it looks just like the other ones, work with me here!!! :s: )!!!!! Yowzaaaaaaa!!!!! The crowd roars :cp: , the cheerleaders cheer madly :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

To Participant Anagramatic who braved an hour in what soundeth like the GROCERY-STORE-FROM-H**L and yet added legs, stretches and up-n-down-stair goeth a SPECIAL BLUE RIBBON :cb: Roar o' crowd :cp: , cheers from the cheergals :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: !!!!

To Participant Amarantha goeth a SPECIAL BLUE RIBBON for 150 minutes o' exercise in gym: 60 in weight room w/trainer, 30-minute yoga class, 60-minute tai chi! Huzzah! :cb: :cp: :cheer:

Amarantha hath exceeded her weekly goal of 390 minutes by 40 minutes and hopes to add some more tomorrow. Huzzah!

anagram 03-05-2004 07:19 PM

Another 35 minute walk around the neighborhood. Love reading those high numbers you gals post. WOWZA!

deleted2 03-05-2004 08:35 PM

A light day for me today! Walked a very sprite-ly 3 miles outside---feels like spring! :D

Amarantha2 03-06-2004 09:29 AM

A fuzzy pink spring day at the Faire, the beauteous black-n-white blue-eyed horses are prancing and the rainbow-colored banners are fluttering gently in the soft breeze. Amarantha shall post a poem on Cerise's CCRRMM poetry club thread about how she feeleth on this Faire day. In the meantime, blue ribbons go to Participants Anagramatic the Remarkable Striding Woman for 35 minutes of intrepid walking :cb: and Eydie the Spring Sprite for three sprightly miles outside. Participant Amarantha hath not done anything yet!!! :cheer:

deleted2 03-07-2004 08:35 AM

Saturday's workout

55 min. 'Firm' video [Cardio Sculpt]
25 min. "Firm" abs video
20 min. dumbells

Felt excellent after!!! :D

Amarantha2 03-07-2004 10:46 AM

We advance ...

The Faire judges hath announced that all registered Participants have passed to a new level of exercise dedication. Henceforth there will be TWO (count 'em) blue ribbons for each successful event!!!! Have a good day!!!!!

And here be the TWO BLUE RIBBONS won by Participant E for her Saturday sprint of 100 minutes!!!! :cb: :cb:

Participants Anagramatic and Amarantha hath both received a second blue ribbon for Saturday so's they can keep up with the intrepid E!!!! :cb: :cb:

Coffee, thankfully, be served along with a healthy brunch in the mess tent!!!! Let's fuel up for the week ahead, Intrepid Participants!!!

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

deleted2 03-07-2004 02:57 PM

You're too kind, Empress! I feel like I'm going thru a honeymoon period again with my workouts because I'm trying several new things. I'm loving it! I wish that I could travel back in time and show my old overweight self what I would become---that I would be thinner and strong--the thought actually makes me alittle teary.

Anyway, [!] Here's what I accomplished today: I did an advanced tae bo video that my wonderfully supportive dear one got for me--it was an hour long and it was hard, but I got thru it. [Wasn't necessarily pretty; I always flail around when I do something new!] Also, did some rather aerobic spring cleaning and am trying to gather myself together to do a few minutes of yoga before the day's out!

Amarantha2 03-07-2004 05:16 PM

Yowza!!! Participant Eydie receives TWO BLUE RIBBONS :cb: :cb: for her Sunday tae bo and aerobic spring cleaning!!!! Huzzzahhhhhh!!!! The crowd roareth as Participant E marcheth to the podium to collect her ribbons. The judges just hand them out rather than trying to pin more on as Participant E be covered from top to bottom in blue ribbons, pinned to her medieval jousting outfit made of shiny gold metal and vegetarian leather!!!! Huzzah!!!! :cheer:

Thou be inspiring me, Eydie, was going to take this as a rest day from exercise but may do some eaaaaasy walking later ... also cleaned and did heaaavy shopping and now going to make the pear-cheese muffins because tomorrow starts a week of traveling every day and I'll need something portable ... sorry, this should be on the food thread but it's been a :devil: kind of eating day. I'll post a menu there later ... just trying to get a grip now!

Amarantha2 03-07-2004 08:26 PM

Nope, Amarantha just strolled about the Faire today and looked at the banners swaying gently in the sky. Rest day from exercise. I plan on doing the tai chi and yoga classes again this week in addition to my regular stuff and traveling on the job, so we'll see!!!!