Old 02-21-2004, 07:23 PM   #31  

Height: 5'1"

I found a wonderful place for scrapbooking! I thought I was going to go crazy ...but I left without buying anything! (waiting for a payday) Do any of you have a Benjamin Franklin around?? I thought Michaels had a lot of stuff...but let me tell you....this has MORE! And...there was a woman who was demostrating how to do a page...of coarse I got there AFTER she finished and she went on break...but I looked at her page and was amazed. I never seen so many different papers!! I was like a kid in a candy store!!

Payday I am going shopping!!

Just wanted to share that info.....

I will post later tonight in the chitchat thread...I need to tend to our doggy...had to take him the the pet hospital.....

ok....

BBL
Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 11:07 PM   #32  

I've added that last page.....I went with what I had written last night.

My photo turned out darker than I wanted but I already loaded it. It took me forever to find the right colors that I thought would go with the picture. I used mint green and a blue... And I used embroidery thread for the "butterfly flight path" Not the best but I still like it.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bel...m/belong2james

Does anyone else have photos they want to share?????
Old 02-23-2004, 11:57 PM   #33  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile

Marti, that is so cute!! I like what you wrote also, it was nice.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 10:04 AM   #34  
self portrait

Default Here are some

Ok, here are some pictures of me to laugh at. I only got four to upload for some reason, I will have to figure out why the others won't take, so stay tooned for pics of my pets and one more of my little car. Here goes nothing.. I'm scared....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigbutt282001.

For some reason I can't get it to set up like a link, so you will have to cut and paste until I can figure that setting out too. Oh the woes of a computer moron. Hope to post more later today after school and hopefully before I chuck this computer out the window!!!! Aaah, if not hopefully marti can help me when she comes over tomorrow.
Later
SqueakMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 10:06 AM   #35  
self portrait

Oh silly me, I guess it automatically puts it in link form. Duoh, as homer would say. Red face, feeling silly
Old 02-24-2004, 10:40 AM   #36  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Shanna, I love the ripped jeans pic...the loook on your face is good...lol
You are pretty...and it looks like we have the same hairstyle. Mine is just plum and purple right now.
Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 11:28 AM   #37  

I don't understand...I can see ALL of Jana's and Cristi's photos...but not Susan's or Shanna's....what's up? Not that I need to know what Shanna looks like......

Oh...this should be in the photo thread....

Ok...I figured it out...I have to be logged into yahoo to view Shanna's pictures!! Wonder why? Still didn't see Susan's...but I have her photos. Bizarre.......

Last edited by M.N.J.; 02-24-2004 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-24-2004, 12:30 PM   #38  
One day at a time

Darn, I don't see any photos Shanna. The link takes me to your site but there are no photos to be seen. I'll try later-can't wait to see what a beautiful lady you are!
Old 02-24-2004, 01:36 PM   #39  
self portrait

Sorry I put these on the wrong page, I got all into it and forgot what page I was looking at.
Old 02-24-2004, 01:41 PM   #40  
One day at a time

Angry

Okay, thanks Marti! I see what you did. I too had to sign in to see the photos. Wonder why?? Didn't have to to see the others photos.

Anyway, Shanna~you are gorgeous! You have a beautiful smile! I too love the look on your face in the torn jeans photo! And I love your bug!
Old 02-24-2004, 01:51 PM   #41  
self portrait

Thanks for the lies cristi and thanks for the mailings I got yesterday too by the way. :-) That was nice. If you liked these photos wait until you see my cute babies ( pets)
Old 02-25-2004, 07:41 AM   #42  
GmaTo8

Shanna - OMG!!! You are so pretty! Why were you so hesitant to share your pic with us?? I also like your car.

Jana
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 12:34 PM   #43  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Lies? No liars here,,,we just call as we see them...

You are pretty Shanna,,,now get over it...*geesh

Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 02:33 PM   #44  
One day at a time

Shanna, Shanna, Shanna~ no lies here Missy. I call them as I see them, and you ARE pretty! I feel like the ugly duckling compared to you ladies. Can't wait to see your babies.
Old 03-01-2004, 12:18 AM   #45  

Ok...I added three more.
The last one is from Jhanai's scrapbook. I noticed after I posted that there are crumbs on her page!!! (she was eating a granola bar!) She wanted to put "bugs" on her page...and the Journaling says:

ABCDEFG....what do you think of me?
Aren't I somethin' ?

The two pages of me and James are unfinished. I am stumped as to what to add to the page and what to journalize. We were on some mountain..(I can't remember the name of it!!) looking for Arrow Heads. (I weighed 135lbs. there!!)

And the page of Jhanai...you can't really tell from the picture, but the center flower is raised to give it dimension. I wanted to use those foam dot things...but since I didn't have any....I used a button!! The centers of the flowers are buttons. I was trying to get creative. The little saying says:

You have a smile that lights the world.

Ok.....more to come.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bel...bum?.dir=/bc9e

Oh yeah...I'm waiting to see others crafty work!! Come on ladies!!

Marti