3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Home of the Loozing Floozie's.....(#70) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/36398-home-loozing-floozies-70-a.html)

Sherry 02-08-2004 10:19 AM

Home of the Loozing Floozie's.....(#70)

Hello :wave:

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/poohwelcome

Sherry 02-08-2004 10:20 AM

Don't Forget To Go Back To #69 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!!! :spin:

Doni & Mary Posted Too!! :)

DebbieA 02-08-2004 10:29 AM

Hi Girls:wave:

I'm here too!! No reason for not posting just kinda Blah!! I have been sick with another sinus infection~ I've been on steroids and strong antibiotics. I get so tired of getting sick with every weather change. I am already ready for warmer weather.

Needless to say, my eating has been out of control the last week. I plan on getting right back with it starting tomorrow. It is so depressing...starting over and over again. :(

I have a birthday coming up soon and it's so sad to think that I have fought this weight thing most of my adult life. Man.....talk about being depressed!!

Well enough whining from me!!

Looking for a better day soon....hugs...deb

Hotcupojava 02-08-2004 10:32 AM

Here!

I made it. And in that little gap, two more items crossed off of my "to do" list. Thanks.

Sherry 02-08-2004 12:18 PM

Debbie,
Your post sounded like you were so depressed! I know that you've been sick and on a lot of medications. It's hard to stay OP being on steroids.Believe me... I know! You're getting better now and you'll be back OP 100% real soon!!!! Don't ever give up! Tomorrow I will be back 100% too! We can do this! I know we can! We have 4 months before we will be putting on our swimsuits.We can lose a lot by then! Are you ready?????!!!!!! Let's Do It!!!!!!:D

Love Ya!

gdeann 02-08-2004 02:49 PM

Debbie, sorry your feeling bad. Know that we are here for you ~ if you need us. I'm having a hard time staying OP too. What do you want for your birthday??

DEE!!! YIPPEEE!!! Our little Canadian chickie will be home soon!!!!

Mary, I cleaned animals today too. we have a G. pig named Ralph who is about the size of a rabbit. She WAS so tiny and cute Christmas of 2002 when Santa dropped her off. She has QUICKLY grown into a fat and happy oinker. BTW: We named her Ralph before we came to the conclusion she is a girl. Good luck with the job interview!

Ramona, what kind of work is Rick doing now??? I dread going to walmart over the weekend!! I will be thinking of Dan.

Sherry, I hear ya sister on staying OP! I have one good day on and two days off... At least you can invision a swimming suit for summer. I would gross everyone out!

Sherry 02-08-2004 03:51 PM

Gayle.....You won't believe this but I was thinking of Ralph the other day!!!! I was going to ask you if Allison still had him! You must of been reading my mind!

I told Debbie that if I lose 20 lbs. by June I would get a thong......NOT!!! :lol: :rofl:

mzbhavin 02-08-2004 06:30 PM

Hi Gals,

Sorry haven't answered here been sick and just doin nothin.
Mom had her stroke last week and she has slipped back a little but is coming around.
I wished i lived closer so i could visit her more but just have to pray alot.
When feel better check back in.

Love ya.

Vicki

gdeann 02-09-2004 12:00 AM

Vickster, know that I am praying for your mother to make a complete recovery. Please keep us updated and take care of yourself too.

Sherry, Ralph is a VERY VOCAL animal! If you've never been around GP's, they can't jump partly due to their very large butt caused by eating so much! We keep her in a large rubbermaid like container without the lid, so we can always walk right up to her and pet her. She KNOWS sounds. If she hears the fridge and the crisper drawer, she starts squealing because she knows I will give her some veggies. If her water bottle has ran dry, the next time I turn on the faucet, she will squeal to let me know. I never realized they were so intelligent, either that, or she has us bluffed. I would highly suggest one for anyone wanting a small animal for kids. She is a very cute animal to have and to learn about. Allison never holds her (I'm afraid she will get away) but she feeds her, talks to her and can sit right next to Ralphs house and pet her.

tinagailh 02-09-2004 01:16 AM

HI! I am up with my little one. He was sleeping well then he started coughing his head off. So I am up holding him. His ear ache seems better. Now my other one is starting to cough. Guess we are going to have the sickies this week.

When the dr weighed Logan (age 1) he only weighs about 5 pounds less than his 3 yr old brother. I can't believe how different they are. Logan is built stocky and can practically out eat me LOL and Austin is a grazer tall and skinny barely eats. People ask all the time if they are twins.

Gayle does Ralph bite? The kids would love to have one. I guess as long as they didn't hold her it would be OK. We got a fish a couple of weeks ago and they are enjoying him. Actually we bought 2 but one died an hour after we brought him home. Poor fish.

Vicki I will keep your mom and you in my thoughts and prayers.

Swimsuits. Thanks for bringing that up. That alone should be enough to keep me eating right. Maybe I should put a picture of that thong bikini on my fridge. LMAO

Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great Monday.
Tina

mzbhavin 02-09-2004 07:34 AM

Thanks everyone on keeping Mom in your prayers. She always says prayers work miracles.

Check in later tonite.

Vicki

Sherry 02-09-2004 07:52 AM

Vicki,
I will also keep your Mom in my prayers. Please let us know how she is.How are you feeling?

Gayle,
Don't forget our show tonight! AI I think comes on at 7:00!

Dee,
I'm glad you're coming home today!

Tina,
I hope the little ones get well soon! Take extra vitamins so you won't get it!!

Gotta leave for work....Will post more tonight.

I weighed this morning and stayed the same at 165. No loss no gain. Today I'm back on WW 100%!!!! :D

gdeann 02-09-2004 10:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi girls!!!!!

Tina, biting...usually not unless there is the possibility they think your finger is a carrot!!! FOOD is the way into the little guy's heart! I will write you more info later, but they say usually only 1 in every hundred will want to bite.

This is a trash to treasure I just finished. It was a junky old dresser with half of the varnish peeled off of it. Wished I would of taken a before pic. I painted it with regular FA acrylic paint, just like I use in some of my paintings, I stroked gold paint into the carvings and just yesterday added the floral grouping on the front. I'm sorry the pic isn't that great! The dresser is painted a berry wine/gold accents/the flowers are a mixture of the same berry wine/white/italian sage green/gold & pearl accents. I am using this in my "home studio" to hold supplies, so excuse the stuff on top and the canvas' underneath!

gdeann 02-09-2004 11:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
okay...let me try another one! This is a closeup shot of the floral grouping. The colors are soft, so in the pic you can't see the detail very well.

gdeann 02-09-2004 12:03 PM

I just added some new pics to my picture trail site. If you want to look at the new stuff and then see some of my class projects scheduled, just PM me and I will give you the address.