3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Trying to get healthy in Canada (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/35082-trying-get-healthy-canada.html)

Hockeychic 02-06-2004 07:33 AM

Yaaaa me. 2 gone this morning.

How is everyone?? Another storm coming in today, I am hoping for a snow day so I can get some housework done. Or catch up on my soaps either or....lol

Hope everyone is having a good week.

hefty1 02-06-2004 11:53 AM

:wave: i am back. wtg hockeychic :dance:
i'll find out tommorrow how i did this week
trixi has the devil come to see you lately? he came to visit me last night. i had a few beer. hopefully the scale is nice.
:) glen

MeRoMo 02-06-2004 01:16 PM

So....I was having a really good day today, drank my water ect UNTIL soem of the lovely people I work with thought of me when they ALL brought in food for a pot luck meeting they are having...so much food!!! But I guess it could have been worse...I was able to give half of it away AND the chocolate square thing is sill sitting there..I think I'll take it home to my mommy :)

cat90 02-06-2004 05:27 PM

Hi Everyone :wave:

Well Done Susanne and Hockeychic :cp:

Good Luck with the weigh in Glen :lucky:

M, Don't give in to that chocolate square ;)

I weighed in at 161.5lbs this morning so i've still got 2lbs to lose to get to where i was :rolleyes: and it won't happen if i don't stop eating choc and creme eggs :lol:
I'm in for the exercise challenge :cb: that should be easy for me i've done some for the last 4 days :D

Hockeychic 02-07-2004 08:47 AM

WTG Cat90, I have done 2 days in a row so far but haven't done any yet today. But then again it is only 8:45AM. I think I will do my cardio right now actually then it is out of the way before the housework starts.

You all have a great day.

cat90 02-08-2004 02:59 PM

I walked 3.5mls yesterday wearing 5lbs leg weights on the hill walking program :stress: :lol: so thats Day 5 :cp: still got to do some today yet.
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend :wave:

Amanda456 02-09-2004 11:51 AM

New here!!

Hi Everyone!!

Im new here I just found this site!! I would really like to join your support group I need all the support I can get. I am 20 years old and currently weigh 258 I started at 282 on Novemeber 24 03. I have seemed to stop loosing and its driving me nutz!!..Im not really following a certain diet or plan, Kinda between Dr.phil and WW.

I live in rural Sask so I am not close to any gym I try to work out at home my best butmy videos get kinda sicking.. :dizzy: I cant wait to get to know all of you better..

Thanx,
Amanda

MeRoMo 02-09-2004 06:42 PM

Welcome Amanda :balloons:

How is everyone doing....I had a so-so weekend and a so-so start to the week. I have to admit, I won't be meeting the challenge this week...I had a very lazy week, so I'll aim for next week...how about starting on Wed :)

On the weekend I tried the Low-Fat brownies by Betty Crocker...YUMMY!!! OMG, that was the best sweet thing I've had in a long time....I highly recommend trying them. I had one and some fat-free ice cream (I think Bayers makes it...) can you tell I have a sweet tooth. :)

All in all, I think I had an ok week, maybe lost one pound...which is fine with me! I'll find out on Wed, but at least this time I'm not going into it terrified to step on the scale!

Well, have a happy Monday.

Cheers,

M.

cat90 02-09-2004 11:32 PM

Hi Girls,

Hi Amanda :wave: well done with your weightloss so far :cp:

I walked another 3mls yesterday pumping handweights and 2mls this morning wearing leg weights :cb: so thats 7 days in a row :D but i'm eating like a :ink: talk about a sweet tooth M :rolleyes: i'm the :queen: with a sweet tooth :lol: pity i have'nt got share in Cadburys :lol:

Zanne 02-10-2004 07:56 AM

Hey Everyone!

I hadn't got any emails that new messages had been posted. Hmmm, wonder why? Oh well, I found you all.

I've finished week one. I accomplished something really tough for me--I got in 6 days of exercising out of 7. That's my goal for every week. My eating was ok, but I can do better. Water was good.

Welcome AMANDA!

CAT--You may want to research about wearing ankle weights. I'm sure I've read that that may not be such a good idea. I don't remember why tho.

Gotta go get the munchkin ready for school. Glad I found you all again.

Amanda456 02-10-2004 08:34 AM

Hi All!

Thank you for the warm welcome... ;) :thanks:

Well yesturday I did have sugar :( I had to make my boyfriend cookies for his lunch and of course I had to eat one..:hungry: at least I never pigged out on them! :ink: :lol: Besides that I did good... :smug:

I think I am going to add something to my challenge, I am going to stop eating at 7:00pm every night. i always find myself snacking a lot at night, I usually pick healthy foods like late night grapes but. Im not even hungry when I eat them....Wish me Luck! :lucky:

Talk to you All Later,

Cheers,
Amanda :cb:

hefty1 02-10-2004 08:24 PM

:wave:
hi all. amanda what part sask are you from? i lived in regina.
welcome back zanne
:) glen

Trixi 02-10-2004 09:22 PM

Im Back!!!

I have been MIA lately cause I just haven't been able to stay on track. But today I finally think I am back to normal and feel the motivation kicking back in. I am so disappointed in myself for the last two weeks for letting myself go and eat what I ate and drink what I drank.

Work has been a bummer and last weekend i spent stripping wallpaper and painting my living room...good exercise but I was sooooo tired afterward and I am still a little sore.

Amanda WELCOME!!! Glad to see a new face here.

MeRoMo good luck tomorrow!!

Cat and Zanne you should be super proud of yourself for the execise. I have made apact with myself to do the same.

I have missed you guys and will most definately post again tomorrow.

Trixi

cat90 02-10-2004 10:41 PM

Hiya Girls and Glen :wave:

Susanne, i'll do some research on that..thanks for the tip ;) although i've never had problems in the past with them.

Amanda..you are such a good girl :angel: i hope some of that rubs off on me :)

Trixi, good to have you back :nono: and don't go AWOL again :lol:

Hi Glen :wave:

Walked 2mls this morning pumping hand weights :strong:

cat90 02-12-2004 07:47 PM

Hi Gang :wave: where are you hiding? :lol:

Not much to say anyway :shrug: i missed exercising yesterday went out in the sunshine instead but today i walked 2.25mls and i set the treadmill to the mountain program :stress: hope you are all doing well :wave: