Old 01-17-2021, 12:50 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Morning
Finished online church and am thinking about lunch.
Nephew is supposed to come back from rehab this afternoon and I'm dreading it in away.
We had the grandkids yesterday and celebrated sis's birthday which is today. She's wanting DQ ice cream today. We were happy to see the kids as they were happy to see us. We had a good time. Even got to hold our little boy who turned 1 month old yesterday.
Friday the Got Junk truck came and hauled off my stuff. They had a UHAUL sized truck which I pretty much filled. It was a bit expensive but the stuff is gone. True I could have had a yard sale but I really don't like doing that. I could have researched a bit more to find some where to donate it and they would have come to pick it up but I didn't. I'm not fretting over it.
It was windy and cold Friday and snowing little flakes so it didn't pile up to quickly. And the wind was howling at 40 miles per hour. brrrrrrrr.
This is about it for me. The sun is shining today and I am happy.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote