Old 05-31-2019, 09:23 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

I had a few errands to run yesterday and one of them was to get my hair cut. I got in the chair and she said you've got some major curl going on. I told her my hair was naturally curly but it's hard to manage so I liked to keep it short.
I've mapped out my way to the airport this afternoon. This will be the first time for me to drive out that way.
My nephew called last night. His wife had her ultrasound yesterday and they are going to have a girl. Both are elated. They have two little boys so this will be perfect for them.

This is about it for me this morning. Have a great day.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 08:12 PM   #32  

Good Afternoon! The sun has been out all day, no wind, and 86 degrees. Love it! I was out of ibuprofen so stopped at Walgreens last night before the concert, they were out too! Today I went to WM and they had a lot of empty slots but I did get a smaller bottle. Wonder if there is a shortage? After lunch I went to pick up the gift shop money, counted it, and made a trip to the bank to deposit it. I think everyone else had the same idea; there is only room for two vehicles in the drive-up and both sides were full. I drove around the block twice and finally got in line. I have a luncheon Monday and anticipate a long morning at church counting for two weeks. The TV news is showing videos of all the flooding. I feel so sorry for the people who have had to evacuate thinking of their families, pets, and belongings.

Ceejay, I’ll bet your yard looks very nice with all the time you spend working on it. Did you get a new weed eater? My mom had naturally curly/wavy hair and she always said it was hard to find someone who knew how to cut it right. Daughter-in-law and granddaughter, Amanda and Zowie, both have curly hair. Amanda has dyed and straightened her hair for so long, I don’t know if it will ever look “natural” again. Zowie’s is long and bushy, she needs a good haircut and shaping but I keep my mouth shut. Congratulations on a new baby in your family! What fun! Do both of your nephews live close? If they do, it will be nice to have two little girls close in age. Good idea on to figure out how to get to the airport.

“Gma,” is your Bed Bath & Beyond closing? I saw where they were closing stores and the one in Sioux City is on the list. I don’t shop there often but could always find what I was looking for. Hard to believe how fast Jackson and Thomas have grown up, then I look at my own grandkids! Ian will be a junior next year. They had their first game last night and lost 4-1. I felt bad we couldn’t go but had the concert tickets first. I think I made my hairdresser mad when I took pictures of how I wanted the back cut. She really whacked it off and because it was permed wouldn’t lay flat like I wanted. It has finally settled down. I’d like to try someone knew but seems like everyone has a gripe about who they go to.

Bob is thinking he is hungry for something to eat. I told him it was his night to cook! Enjoy your evening and have a nice weekend!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 07:21 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Default Afternoon

I'm on the tablet so this will be short.
I made to the airport and back with out to big of an incident even in the round about,
The baggage carrosels were as you walked in the door so I pulled it up on my map and located which one to go to. She had an assistant to help her to the location and I got her from there. I might add she is blind. She has retinitis pigmentosa. She's is quickly learning her way around my house. It's amazing to watch her.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote