Old 12-09-2018, 06:40 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Jeane
Ouch on the broken tooth. Hope you didn't have to have a crown.

"gma"
Did your area get ice? From what I read on FB the area where I lived before I came up here had ice. Stay warm.
Hope you feel better soon.

Christmas tree, and she loves her new job.
Not much else going on
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:45 PM   #32  

Good Evening! Another nice day of sunshine, no wind, and a little warmer again. The weatherman said it’s going to be a warmer week. I’m all for that! We had lots of church money to count this morning and balanced on the first try. We are getting good! The bad part is my co-counter will be leaving for three weeks and things will most likely go downhill while she is gone. I went to the bank to deposit the gift shop money, then to get my get my nails done. That took longer because I needed new goop put on. I should have had that done two weeks ago and now think the guy was too lazy to do it. He was coughing and sneezing so maybe didn’t feel the best. When I got home I had a panic phone call to sub in a card club. One gal has dropped out and another has a husband dying of cancer. They asked me to join permanently but I turned them down. I don’t mind subbing but don’t want another commitment. I got home in time to fix a quick supper. Bed is sounding quite inviting!

Ceejay, my tooth didn’t hurt and no crown needed. It was partly filling and she was able to fix it. It sounds like awful weather in the eastern states again with a tornado in Florida. I know there is nothing we can do about the weather but it sure seems different than what we’ve been used to in years past.

I need to check my gift inventory and fill in where needed. I ordered two things on Amazon and both won’t arrive until January so I cancelled them. Now I need to see if I can find them somewhere else. I didn’t get the casserole made for my friend so that is first on my to do list tomorrow. Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 02:19 PM   #33  

Good Afternoon! The sun has disappeared but no wind, and and 25 degrees outside. I have had a busy morning. One load of laundry washed and dried, towels folded and put away, a casserole made and delivered to my broken shoulder friend, and a stop at the post office on my way home. Now to go vote on the school bond issue next.

We are going to a holiday program at the library art gallery tonight. Our dentist is part of a singing group called Touch of Broadway. They sing all kinds of music, very talented. Hope you are enjoying a terrific Tuesday!

Jean is offline   Reply With Quote