3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   2018 - Leg 4 of the Worldly Chicks Transformation (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/316036-2018-leg-4-worldly-chicks-transformation.html)

Shad 10-02-2018 03:08 AM

2018 - Leg 4 of the Worldly Chicks Transformation

Use this new thread to post from today. We are believe it or not into October. To go back to the old thread click here. 2018 - Leg 3
Back to post after I sort out the other thread.

Shad 10-02-2018 03:20 AM

It's a bit like a revolving door around here. People come, people go, people stay for a while. Anyway all is peaceful at the moment, the dog has gone home, the cat is inspecting the fence removal I have done today - not that it will meet with his approval.
I've cleaned the bathroom, laundry and hall. Made the beds, done 4 loads of laundry, painted a couple of walls and sorted and filed a whole bunch of recipes I, for some reason, thought I couldn't live without. Looking at the file, I may need to live for another 30 years to get through then all. Some will go out as I prune them as I file.
I busted the paper shredder yesterday. Don't make things like they used to, so I put the last papers into the bbq and burnt them - shouldn't have such a huge amount to do again although I still have a couple of drawers to go through. I've found a whole load of stuff I thought I had lost and I have what looks like a million cards. that I have bought over the years.
I'll be back later to do personals. I will have to go through the posts to find out how far behind I am.

happy2bme 10-02-2018 10:44 AM

Good morning to yahs,

Well a week has literally flown by in the blink of an eye and DH is enroute home already. That sure passed by much quicker than I would have liked it to do. Of course I barely touched most of the projects at home I was going to make so much progress on. :( But I did get a few things done and at least started to make some progress. It was supposed to be a heads down day on Sunday and then I realized that October was looming on Monday. I had to enter the sales for the Thrift Shop for the month so the accountant can pay the sales tax bill. Then I had to type up the driver lists for the Meals on Wheels recipients at the Senior Center. They redid them and gave me a hand written piece of paper with the new lists. They also had to be ready to go out with the drivers bright and early Monday. :eek: Saturday I had started going through piles of papers, sorting and organizing them. Among them was this hand written list. I started panicking as I knew exactly where this list was WHEN it was in a pile on the counter but now that I organized things, I could NOT FIND IT ANYWHERE!!! A "pile" person should never organize themselves. I searched for over an hour. By the time I entered the sales into the spreadsheet and looked for the list it was going on 3am Monday morning. I told myself to go to bed and get some sleep and I'd start fresh in the morning. Woke up at 6:30, went to the toilet and tried to get a bit more sleep but it was on my mind and the cat was seeking out my attention. So I got up, made a coffee and resumed my search. I finally found it after 3 more rounds, some fervent prayers and a bit of cussing! I somehow overlooked it in the place I had looked through twice. I typed the list, had a bunch of leftover people, called the kitchen manager to straighten it out and then sent it off to the Center's receptionist to print and take upstairs. Just in the nick of time. I went over there for lunch and one of the ladies was expecting me to be trained as a fill in on the lunch reservation desk. I begged off and said not today. I needed to get back home and focus on the house. Came home to a bunch of emails of demands from the thrift shop crew. Decided this is getting to be a bit too much. I am also under the gun because a friend has decided to drive into Chicago for a short trip this coming weekend and invited me to ride along. I'd rather not go at the minute - our fall colors are just blooming, there are cranberry and apple festivals I'd love to go to and I just want to be home to do things quite honestly. However my sister's birthday is tomorrow and my Mom's 92 birthday is the end of the month so I feel like I should go even if it's a short trip. She wants to leave early Friday morning - I'd also rather not go on Friday and arrive right at rush hour peak commute time on a Friday when everyone is crazy driving but she is driving so she sets the rules. Anyway I won't be working bingo on this Thursday or next and while my partner is not holding it against me, it does put pressure on him if the other guy gets sick at the last minute. Besides getting the house in order, I need to focus on packing and getting everything ready by Thursday. Seems like all I do is hurry lately... I am debating very seriously about stepping down from the Board at the Shelter as well as my Thrift Shop responsibilities. There's a couple of people who really annoy me there and it's no fun being a part of that any more. As for the Senior Center, I will help them out until the new year when they should be out of crisis :crossed: So in reality, not much new with me - same old stuff just a new day ;)

Shad - thank you for setting up the new thread. I was thinking it was time to do so. Sounds like you are making steady progress on your projects around the house. Amazing what we can accumulate in a house, isn't it? I too am finding boxes of papers tucked away - so many of them - where did they come from and why did I think it important to keep them hanging around. I know what you mean about recipes. I have a bunch I printed from the internet as well as some favorite magazines that I haven't cracked open in well over a year. I laughed at your comment about having to live 30 years more in order to make all those dishes. I tell myself that as the cold weather approaches I will be more akin to cooking again. I have to - I have 2 freezers that are chock full - DH will not have any room to store any frozen meals if he decides to pick up something while I am gone. Have you got the garden all turned over yet?

Annie - how goes it with the job. Have you been told anything definitive yet? Are you looking and applying for other things? Prayers and good wishes on the job hunt. :hug:

Laura - what did the new doctor say about your foot? What kind of surgery were they considering? Are you getting the bike out for rides in the woods now that fall is coming? How was dinner out with Mom? If you are the kind of person who will be more motivated to work out if you are spending the money, then get a personal trainer. A good one can help you in many ways. It's like a doctor though, get one who will listen to you and work WITH you. Some of them just aren't good with working with the public. My sister had a twenty-something that chose not to care that you need to adapt routines for people's individual ages and fitness levels. :rolleyes:

Susie - how is hubby doing? Are you back in your routine?

Ceejay - has autumn come to Missouri yet? How are you doing on selecting an eating plan? How are your allergies?

Dee - we don't have any other indoor pets other than the 2 cats. But we have a whole yard outside full of deer, turkeys and wild birds that are DH's other pets. :lol: I'm sure they will be happy he is home today because the bird feeders are empty and I can't reach the pole they are hung on. Yay for the win on the homecoming game!

Well ladies this house won't clean itself so my coffee cup is empty and I need to get rolling here. I will try and post more before I leave.

Laura705 10-02-2018 10:50 AM

Morning all.

Shad – Thanks for starting our new thread. We don’t post nearly as much, so I bet we could have continued on the old one without hitting the max 500 posts by 12/31, but fresh starts are good for us!! Just glad you didn’t title it “Last Leg”, as in “on our last legs” – that’s not a positive thing, lol. Like your shredder being on its last legs and then – it died. Hope you get a sturdy replacement soon. The neighbors might not appreciate burning papers on a regular basis. LOL re the recipe stash. I have one that I need to finish going through, but lately I’m tempted to chuck everything and anything. In my mind, anyway, not in reality. Dee – Must have been fun to be at the homecoming game and see your g-daughter cheering. Brings back memories - I cheered in grade school. Ceejay – I didn’t realize stores are keeping cough syrup locked up these days. I thought it just had some booze in it. On second thought, booze definitely doesn't leave me groggy like Nyquil does.Annie – Saw FB photos of you at your reunion – looked like a fun time. You’re looking fabulous, BTW. Susie – Prayers that your dh doesn’t have any further complications and the healing process is otherwise going well. Happy – Is your dh home yet? Saw a couple of his pics on FB – wow, great shots. I need to go back to Colorado someday!!

==

Nothing much to report on my end. The scale was up a pound last Monday and was down two pounds yesterday. I’ll take it, even if I don’t feel I deserve it, LOL. I’m still posting my eating on MFP, but I’ve gotten haphazard about it. I need to get back on track.

What else? Last days in this office. The coffee/copy room is barren. They removed all the federal/governmental posting notices and other postings on the walls, and all the coffee and tea pods have run out. We must be going to a different beverage system in the new place. Good thing I use my own tea bags…

That’s it for me, so I’ll get this posted. Have a good day everyone!!

Laura705 10-02-2018 10:51 AM

Okay, everything is smooshed together with different size fonts. Sigh. And Happy was typing over my head. Be back later to catch up.

ceejay52 10-02-2018 11:20 AM

My week has taken shape.. Going to eat lunch today with a friend and then need to go somewhere and get some loppers to trim the bushes. Think my nephew has borrowed them but he say's no. Suppose to go with niece to get the airbag fixed on a recall but I do not hear from her and I hate things at last minute. Thursday my cousin from Fort Lenard Wood, MO is coming. I''m expecting them to spend the night. I'm not a very good hostess or cook. Need to freshen up that room. I don't even have a coffee maker and will not buy one just for this. My dad's people were/are heavy coffee drinkers. I haven't gotten completely over this allergy attack yet. Think it had turned into a sinus infection and is taking longer to get over. I'm not coughing as much so that's a good thing.
Silly me was walking in the house bare foot and my caught second toe on the edge of the room sized rug I have dining room. It hurt like crazy. This morning its black and swollen. but does not hurt. Think I sprained it. The moral of this story is wear shoes.
I'm not sure about going to WW. But I do like the idea of it being a wellness center. So I'm calling this last journey my wellness journey, Don't know why I can't be comfortable in my own skin. as long as my labs are with in range.
--------

Happy
Really can't blame you for cutting back on your volunteering especially with winter coming on. Yes, I think autumn is starting. I saw some Maple trees turning on the way to church Sunday morning.
Shad
Thanks for getting us started for the month of October. You are one busy woman.
Laura
I haven't been on the scale this month. I keep forgetting. I'm still trying to post of MFP. Really do not like the WW website. They have changed it too.
Susie
Hope the Dh hasn't had any more complications from his surgery. Hope he continues to heal.
Dee
How is MeeMee?

MyChoice2bfit 10-02-2018 03:30 PM

Hello Ladies!

I started to post last night and in the middle of typing my post, something refreshed on the computer and I lost it all....so I just went to bed.

DH is doing very well. If you saw on FB that he had a trip to the ER on Saturday it was due to a seroma that has developed but it is draining very nicely and he says he feels pretty good. He does tire easily; I took him to the grocery with me on Saturday and he last 30 min.

He had his 2 week check-up yesterday and they said he is doing great. He goes back on October 30 and should be released to retun to work on November 5.

Anne: Saw the H.S. Reunion pictures on FB...you looked stunning! Any word on the job and the changes that are coming?

Laura: I have been getting back to posting everything on MFP and it sure does help. I'm glad to hear you have a new doctor for your foot and it sounds like he has a plan.

Ceejay: I hope you didn't break your toe! I like what you are calling your "journey".

Shad: I hear you on the paper pile up. It is easy to do. I just went through the file cabinet and purged manuals for things we don't own anymore. That freed up a lot of space. And I am right there with you with the cards. I'm always picking one up here and there to have on hand......and then I still buy more of then.

Happy: You sound a lot like me, taking care of all the things that others need before doing my own things. It is a bad habit to be in. Remember we have to take care of ourselves before we can take care of others. (Picture the stewardness and the oxegyn mask demo! :) )

It is hard when one is on the computer to spend to much time on a task. At work, I have been finding that if I write down my start and stop time of what I am working on, even if I don't finish it, it helps keep me on track and helps be go back and finish up. Maybe give that a try? I also schedule time for things that I'm not on the computer. So, I might work for 1-2 hrs on the computer and then get up and do something else for 30 min. It helps me to fresh and at the end of the day, I can see what I did.

Dee: How nice you got to go see the grandaughter cheer. I cheered and was on dance team...some of the most fun times of my life.

I must get back to work. I wanted to be sure I posted today. See you all later

Laura705 10-03-2018 12:18 PM

Morning all.

Happy - Of course your week went quickly Ė donít they all? I donít know how you keep track of all you do. == I donít envy you doing your paper purge. I will be going through that myself soon enough. Tomorrow I take home the monitor, keyboard and docking station and need to clear space in the home office for them. I need to stay strong. How much of that paper have I *ever* needed to look at a second time? Paid bills, credit card change of terms notices, privacy notices, etc. == Anyway Ė Iím glad you found that one thing you needed to find. == Wow, thatís a last minute trip home! I hope you get everything you need to do taken care of before leaving. == Re the foot Ė the new docís x-ray even more clearly showed the fracture is still there, unhealed. He of course agreed that it was unusual for a fracture to not heal after all this time. He asked if I did all the typical things Ė wearing the boot, staying off the foot, etc. I hate to think I kept this thing from healing because I didnít do enough of that. Iíll have to ask the next time I see him. Or maybe itís moot. Iím seeing a rheumatologist next week, and after that, the next consideration is surgery. Which would be scary Ė bone graft, screws, etc. == I havenít been out for any bike rides recently. I hope the weather permits a ride soon. == Yeh, finding the right personal trainer would be the key. Iíve taken group fitness classes with a couple at the recplex and neither were the type that I could work with. One was flakey and hyper and the other is too zen, LOL. At this other fitness center I currently use, the one trainer/employee is the one that makes the sounds when he was doing his own workouts. Nope. Ceejay Ė How was lunch with your friend? == I hope youíre ready for your houseguests. == Please donít do anything strenuous outdoors Ė you donít need to have more allergy issues. == Ouch! Howís the toe today??

Susie Ė So glad to hear DH is doing well!!

Hellos to the rest of you!

==

Sort of distracting around here today Ė the movers are here to pack up the department file drawers. Too bad for the boss Ė he was still squirreling away papers in those department drawersÖnot anymore! Tomorrow itís just our personal spaces, which we pack up ourselves. Workout yesterday wasnít the greatest Ė the stair climbing machine took it out of me first thing Ė started off too fast, got an unnecessary phone call from bf, ended up doing more time than I intended, etc. After about 12 minutes of that I moved to the upright bike for 15 min. and that was it for cardio. I did some mat work Ė pushups, crunches, lower ab and obliques but not as much as usual, and no plank. Bleh. I have a hair appointment tomorrow evening, so I wonít get to the fc then. But Ė I have no work on Friday so Iíll try to go in the morning before going shopping with my mother. If nothing else, itíll be interesting to see how many people use the fc on a weekday morning. Okay, after many stops and starts, Iíll get this posted. Have a good day and stay out of trouble. TTFN!

annie175 10-03-2018 02:44 PM

Not in a great place at the moment. Nothing on the job end date yet but I expect it anytime soon. Boss is asking for things from me that are not due until the end of the month. Me thinks he wants them before the transition. I sent him an email and asked if he knew something I did not as he was quite anxious for things. Nothing back yet. Usually I am begging for receipts and numbers for reports. Weird.

C had a cancerous spot removed from his back this morning. Also got a shot of some sort for exzema (sp) that is supposed to clear it right up. C also got 4 injections of something into the cancerous spot. That better be it as we will soon not have insurance.

I started a AA workshop last night. Seems to be a good one. It is called the 12 and 12. (Step work). I really need it not that I am having issues with drinking just that I need "my kind" of people in my life right now.

HAPPY...stop volunteering, I think mentally and physically it is all taking a toll on you. Retirement is supposed to be about you not the rest of the world that annoys you. Yes, I have applied for other positions elsewhere but nothing yet. Only been 3 working days.

DEE..how is kitty?

SHADDIE...busy as a beaver per your norm. I would have to guzzle expresso to keep up with you.

LAURA...moving is quite a mess maker. Even when you think you have it all organized the movers make a mess. Good Luck.

SUSIE...glad to hear DH is doing so well. Genny too! Keep working on YOU!

CEEG...hope you are feeling better head and toe. I did the same thing to my little toe just before vacation and then again once we got home. Could barely stand to wear shoes on that foot.

Sorry if I missed anyone. My brain is real scattery. hugs all.

ceejay52 10-03-2018 06:35 PM

hello

I'm on my phone so this may have lots of typo's. I'm in Branson today and will spend the night.
I've talked my cousin into coming on Saturday cause my sis wants to see him also. He said they wanted to get back home.

Annie
Sigh on the cancerous place on C's back. Hope those injections stop it. Keeping you in my thoughts and sending you good vibes.
I'll do more posting tomorrow when I'm back home on my computer.

annie175 10-04-2018 07:59 AM

Hey all...

Doc removed the area of cancer from C's back. It was the most common of cancer basil cell carcinoma. Plus the shots into that area. He goes back for results/check up in a few weeks.

The mind is an instrument, don't let it play you but feels like an orchestra is playing in my head this morning.

Hugs

ceejay52 10-04-2018 01:34 PM

Morning
I'm back home after an over night stay in Branson. Went with the niece to Harrison Arkansas about 30 minutes drive, to a dealership to get a recall taken care of. We had fun together. She did a lot of shopping. I did a lot of looking.
We had some rain over night and things look healthy again. The trees are beginning to turn. I'm liking it.
Should be going to a WW meeting today, just not sure I want too.
-------
Annie
Glad to hear that C's cancer was the basal cell kind. How are you doing?

Laura
When will your office move actually take place? Proud of you for keeping up with the exercise. I'm getting back to it today. Think I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel on the last allergy attack.

Susie
Glad to hear that DH is on his road to recovery.

Hello's to Shad and Happy :wave:

happy2bme 10-05-2018 01:47 AM

Sorry I did not get to post - I am literally off in about 7 hours and haven't gone to sleep yet. I will try and post when I get to my sister's.

:crossed: much hope and luck to you Annie in the job search.

Love to the rest of you chicks. ♥

annie175 10-05-2018 09:26 AM

Good Morning. Have not heard anything on end date as yet. Just as well, gives me more time to find a job while still having benefits. Going to St. Louis this weekend to help my bro with SIL who has cancer. Give him some relief. Plus he just wants someone to talk to. Sad bunch of coconuts.

Everyone have a great weekend. Love and hugs.

annie175 10-05-2018 12:07 PM

P.S. I am off till Wednesday 10/10.

Shad 10-06-2018 10:25 PM

G'day,
Time just goes so fast these days. I have no idea where the week has gone. It's over and I need to think of a new one. My calendar has a list of appointment through to 18th December. That's when I get back from Tassie with R - we are going for a fortnight.

Happy - I hope you have a good trip down to see your Mum and Sis. Hope they are in a good place at the moment and Mum is not giving everyone a whole lot of grief. The garden is still growing its last crop. There are beans, corn and some broccoli in there. The broccoli is just about done but I see some lettuces popping up from the seeds of the last lot. I'll probably leave them there. There are also some tomatoes growing again. But they will come out soon since I am done with tomatoes for a while.

Laura - Hope the move of office is now done and dusted and you are comfortably settled into the new space.

Ceejay - hope the toe is feeling better now. I know the feeling of having heavy coffee or tea drinkers come to stay. Fortunately I have all the stuff since I drink a fair amount of it myself. Glad the trip for the recall was without any incidents. Good for you only looking and not buying.

Susie - Hope the DH is doing better now. Sounds like he wasn't too good with the leakage etc. Always a problem immediately after operations. Get well soon DH.

Annie - hope the DH is feeling better now and that the melanoma has not spread anywhere. Also hope that the job takes a while for a decision since you need it for that health insurance you have to have.

Been working on a strict budget here to try to save some of the money I had to spend for the new car. It's working out okay so far and I am eating my way through the freezer and the pantry and only buying when I don't have any ingredients left. Life on a budget is tedious, but it is there and I need it so money has to be saved.

I'm about to go back to my painting. Nearly done in the 3rd bedroom. Trying to decide what to do to make that room a bit more spacious. Its a weird shaped room and I want to not only put a bed back in there, but I want a desk for my computer stuff down there as well. Have some ideas but not decided yet.
That's about it for now. We have had rain this weekend. It's been lovely. It's also been cool. So I best make the most of it before the heat hits.

MyChoice2bfit 10-07-2018 09:22 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am feeling a bit down this weekend and trying not to feel sorry for myself.

I am very concerned over the fevers DH is having and want to get to the root of them. There will be more doctor visits this week. I am going to ask and be very insistant on a CT scan for him. They have mentioned it to see if he has an leakage where they resected the bowel or an abscess. They dont think so as he doesnt have pain but I think it is best to do the test sooner than later.

Tomorrow is our 30th wedding Anniversary. We are planning on going to see the remake of "A Star is Born" and dinner at Cheesecake Factory. I hope John will feel like going.

Anne:I am praying that C is finished with the skin cancer legion on his back.

I am sorry you are going through such a stressful time with the job. I think I would put my energy in looking for a new job vs what they need at the current one. I know you still have things that need "delivered " and I would do that but my energy would be in sending out resumes and such.

I am praying for you!

Happy: I hope the trip to see your mom goes well.

Laura: will you be in the new offices on Monday? I had to chuckle about the boss still being there and packing. I am sure he thought someone was going to do it for him.

What did you do this weekend?

Shad: I am in a savings mode too. With Dh not working things are tight. We are eating our way through the pantry and such as well.

I am sure you will figure out how to set up the room with a bed and a desk. I remember when I was trying how to maximize the space in the room for my home office/guest room. I had to take a bir to envision it.

Ceejay: did you find anything on the shopping/browsing expedition that you are considering for a later time?

Hi Dee!

Time for me to go clean the kitchen. See you all later.

ceejay52 10-07-2018 08:57 PM

Shad
No didn't find a thing while shopping. I'm like you and am on a limited budget . I do buy occasionally. Will the third bedroom be the last of the painting?
Susie
I'd be concerned about the fevers that your dh is having also. Hope they find out what is going on soon.
--------
I cleaned the house Friday because I was having company coming on Saturday. My cousin and his wife from my dad's side came and we had a very good visit.
Today was church. We didn't have book club this afternoon because half of the people were out of town. Sis and I went shopping for items that need to go to help those victims of hurricanes or other disasters.
Found out yesterday via FB that my cousin's son woke up Thursday around 1 in the morning with severe chest pain. He was taken to the ER and test were run that indicated he had blockages. He's around 30 years old. The doctors put in stents and he's home now resting. I told my sis that I'm doing better with diet and exercise, but I need to step it up a bit. Going to be eating heart healthy diet.
A.C. has been giving some problems by not cooling very well. Think it needs a good cleaning. The service people only refilled the freon when the came out to the house.

happy2bme 10-08-2018 01:19 AM

Hi ladies,

I got to Chicago ok. Trip wasn't bad until we got got in the mess of traffic trying to get on to Hwy 53 by Woodfield. We got stuck for 45 minutes with all of us barely moving. We went through the toll booth and then 4 lanes merged to 1 lane to get on the next highway. That was the hold up. My friend said she was glad I came with her - it made the trip a lot faster and there were some nerve racking driving with cement barriers on the left very close to the car that made her nervous. I was making her laugh telling stories about how I was going to bash the brains in of those people who illegally sped up the shoulder of the road and tried to cut in because they are special and in a hurry. Got here and it's gloomy and very rainy. Temperatures are crazy too - at first it was mild and nice, then it dropped to 64 degrees then tomorrow it will be 84 degrees and hot and muggy the day after that and then the temps drop like a rock. I had to bring all sorts of clothes and dress in layers. This rain is not helping my aches and pains at all. I understand why my Mom feels so badly. My sister is tense - there's a lot on her mind, I am trying not to do anything to set her off. We may go to the city one day to spend the night with my Mom - I know she's not keen on the idea but it seems crazy for her to drive me all the way there and then come back the next day.

I was very sad to see them ramrod Kavanaugh into the Supreme Court. I think he is a patsy for trumpski and that's why he wanted him there. Also the conservative court they want will stomp on other people's freedoms because that crowd believes that everyone should only live life the way they interpret it. It is a sad day for this country.

We had some good food while here but I haven't done much of anything. The week is flying by as I thought it would. I don't really have enough time to go and see any of my friends, I didn't tell anyone I'd be out here. Before I know it I'll be packing to head back.

Susie - I would be concerned about J's fevers also. Would be worried there was infection lurking somewhere. I think you should push for whatever care you think he needs. Saying prayers for his healing and I also hope you can get through this financial bump too. It's good that you are planning on saving money whereever possible. Good idea to eat through the stored food. I went through the refrigerator and pantry before I left, sometimes having too much can lead to waste too. I hope everything will be all right for you both :hug: Are you taking care of yourself too??

Annie - I am glad C's cancer is easily treated. I hope you can be a welcome help to your brother and his family. :hug: I do agree with Susie's advice on focusing on your next paycheck and job rather that wrapping up loose ends and turnover at the current place. Do what you need to but don't detract from making your next move. They won't care about you when you are gone, that's for sure. But we all have loyalties I know. I am dumb in that regard ;) You looked very lovely in your reunion pictures!

Ceejay - that's so nice of you and your sister to generously contribute to the welfare of others, especially when money is tight. You see things like floods and fires and realize how quickly your life can change in an instant. It's wonderful to reach out and help others in need. I'm glad you had a good time with your company - I know you were a bit leery at first.

Shad - G'day to you too! Do you get enough produce to can or freeze or do you just eat it as it grows? Are you making any interesting concoctions using up the things in the pantry? I know you can stick to a budget better than any one. I do sometimes feel sthe squeeze of worry not having a paycheck to cover over those occasional incidentals in life. It can be worrisome. Sounds like you will have a nice trip to Tasmania. What are you going to do there?

Laura - somehow the idea of the workout grunter leading a class sent me into a fit of giggles - kind of like someone belching instructions all through class :rofl: I'm sorry your foot is not healing right. I will bet that with you having to commute and walk so much, that doesn't help things. I hope you can get some relief and a positive course of treatment. I hope your office move goes well.

The autumn trees colors were incredible up by me all the way down to the Wisconsin Dells. I am sorry to have missed what is no doubt one of the best color seasons we have had in at least 5 years. The colors are just starting to turn a bit here but everything will be blown down and faded by the time I get home. I did enjoy what I could catch out the window on the ride though.

It is after midnight as I post. Everyone including my nephew is sound asleep. My sister gets up with her husband at 5am. I was going to go to bed earlier but I realized I have not posted here and my sister changed the password on her PC and I don't have it so I thought I'd say hello now so as not to be completely rude. Now I have to tiptoe around the squeaky parts of the floor to get washed up and to my room. Good night all. Will try and post before I head back Friday morning.

happy2bme 10-08-2018 01:20 AM

also it's been so long since I entered my password I almost got locked out of this site! But I finally remembered it obviously...

Laura705 10-08-2018 01:26 PM

Morning all, from the new office. We lucked out with the placement of our cubes Ė we (three cubes) have a southeast corner location with large windows overlooking the lake and also views to the south. Of course, today we have fog and it still hasnít burned off yet, so youíll have to wait for a photo of the view we have when we turn our chair around to the windows.

Annie Ė I hope your job end date doesnít come for a while and you can get all your medical stuff taken care of before then. == Iím happy Cís cancerous spot was removed. I hope there are no other spots!! == Hang in there sister! -= How is your time in St. Louis??

Ceejay Ė Glad you did have the recall work. The shopping sounds fund. I donít mind it as much when Iím not looking for something very specific. == Wow, your cousinís son is so young to have heart issues like that!! I hope heís doing alright now with the stents.

Happy Ė Iím glad your drive down here went smoothly. We had a lot of rain over the weekend!! And I heard the weather guy on the radio tell us weíre going to have roller coaster temps this week. Thatís Chicago for ya. I hope your time with your sis and your mom is enjoyable. I also hope you get home in time to enjoy some of that fall color!!

Shad Ė You're busy as ever. Iím looking forward to you trip to Tasmania so I can experience it vicariously through you, lol. == Hope you can figure out the 3rd bedroom so you can fit both a workspace and a bed.

Susie Ė I can understand your worry over your dhís fevers. I hope everything is healing well and that the fevers donít indicate some sort of infection. == It looks like ďA Star is BornĒ is getting good reviews. Iíve never seen any of the previous movie versions.

==Thursday evening I had a hair appointment. No workout.

I had Friday off work, but I checked my email periodically throughout the day. It was very quiet, thankfully.

I took my mother grocery shopping on Friday morning. BF had been over by his motherís on Thursday evening and he came home to say that she asked that I phone her after I was done shopping on Friday with my mother and maybe we could go to lunch. I like bfís mom, so I did go to lunch with her that afternoon. On the other hand, I prefer to make my own scheduleÖ.
And that evening, my mom phoned to ask bf and I to go to dinner with her at her villageís restaurant on Saturday night. We hadn't done that for a while, so we agreed.

Late Saturday morning I went to the fc for a workout. In the afternoon I went through some papers from the home office and purged a lot. In the evening bf and I had dinner with my mom. The restaurant is alright, just not a ton of choices. My meal was fine.

On Sunday, I did more paper purging, and I made good headway. But I still donít have enough of a spot cleared on the work surface to set up the monitor/keyboard/etc. BF piled a bunch of his stuff on the surface too, and once he does his part, I can move a couple things over (some desk accessories) and then have the room I need. If I can just get a handle on the paper, Iíd be pretty happy with myself.

So as soon as the season turned to fall on the calendar,
I got some crud in my throat and had asthma symptoms off and on all last week. Now whatever I was fighting has turned into a cold. I have some nasal congestion and throat crud (and coughing, of course). Bleh. But it's bearable.

Iím gonna post and get going. Itís lunchtime and Iím going to figure out where I want to go. I donít think Iíll be trying to get anything in our new building. Just going to get outside for some fresh air and hit one of my usual spots. Have a good day everyone!

ceejay52 10-08-2018 08:46 PM

I'm having ac problems again. I turned it completely off and opened the windows. At least the house has been aired out today. The house started getting hot again so I checked on the ac out in the garage. There was water coming out of the door down onto the garage floor. it's to hot in the house to think so more tomorrow.

Laura705 10-09-2018 05:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quick hello.

Ceejay - Not a great time for your AC to be out if you're getting the same warm weather we're getting here - weather app says it's 86 degrees right now, feels like 88. :flame: Hope you have a working fan!!

Attaching a photo of one of our views from the new work digs.

I have a vacation day tomorrow. I'm going to the rheumatologist first thing and then the rest of the day is mine.

Tonight I'll work out at the fc.

Laura705 10-09-2018 05:48 PM

For Pete's sake, why is the attachment upside down??? This site continues to annoy me.

annie175 10-10-2018 08:02 AM

Hey all....

Fe is being moved to a hospice care center in St. Louis today. When she does come to she is no longer speaking any English only her native tongue Bagali. (Philipino)

I believe my displacement will be on Thursday this week the 11th, my brother's birthday. Michael.

Not feeling much like personals today.

Love you ladies

SUSIE...Praying for DH. Hugs

ceejay52 10-10-2018 01:04 PM

Annie
Hugs--Remember when one door closes a new one will open. Sorry to hear about Fe.

Laura
You have a beautiful view of the city. Today I don't need the ac. I have the window open. The high today is only 65. Think fall weather is here. I'm loving it.
-----------------
Not much going on in my neck of the woods. I'm making a meatloaf and broccoli salad to take to potluck tonight. I'm riding there with two other girls. I don't drive at night.
Miey has been howling to go outside. She darted out the door while ago and I'm not in the mood to play chase with her. She can sit in the window sill.
I need to mow the lawn but will wait to do that tomorrow. Hopefully this will be the last time.for this year. Supposed to be in the low 30's at night by this week end.

annie175 10-11-2018 08:31 AM

Not getting displaced today. HR is not ready. Ok by me.

ceejay52 10-11-2018 10:16 AM

Annie
Does not getting displaced mean that you will move to a different department?

----
It's cold this morning at 44 degrees. I've turned the heater on when I woke up this morning.
My new fit bit came yesterday. It worked perfectly for a couple of hours but then it went haywire. Started cycling through all the programs. Weird Now it will not work. Going to send it back which means a trip to the post office in the next small city.Ugh.

annie175 10-12-2018 09:34 AM

CEEG...displaced at this company means adios!

SUSIE...how is DH? and how are you holding up?

Let me tell you how great, good and awesome our GOD is!!

So Fe is no longer speaking English only her native tongue, Thagoli. Now every community, area, town in the Philipines has there own "tongue" which is variations of the Philipino language. Some do not understand each other's language. WELL, one of Fe's nurses at the hospice center speaks Fe's version of Thagoli. This nurse has be a Godsend to my brother. She is relaying what Fe is saying to him. She is mostly talking about her sisters and family. Fe (pronounced FAY) did say she had something she wanted to give me but no clue as to what that is as she did not say.

Just thought I would share. Love youse

Laura705 10-12-2018 10:50 AM

Morning all. TGIF!! The weekís felt long. The new digs will be an adjustment. The commute feels longer, but the only part thatís longer is once I get into this building Ė escalator up a floor to the correct elevator bank. Then two elevator rides to our floor. People are still strolling into our corner to check out the stunning view. Thatís one thing I do enjoy Ė walking down the corridor from the elevator to our corner and seeing that awesome view. In the morning the sun shines off the lake. I havenít really explored the space much like I know other people have. Plenty of time for that.

They finally had some people in yesterday to help us with adjusting our new chairs and monitors (a new arm controls height/tilt/etc.). Our admin and I looked up the seat adjustment instructions online earlier in the week because nothing had been provided on day 1. Sigh. Anyway, Iíll still need to pester for a keyboard & mouse tray because it doesnít work for me sitting up on the work surface. The keyboard and mouse are wireless and are an adjustment from the old one. Not because theyíre wireless, just because they are different and have a different feel.

Enough rambling about that. I went to the fitness center on Tuesday after work. Just 30 min. on the bike and no mat work because I had a headache and felt kind of crummy.

On Wednesday, I saw the rheumatologist and discussion with the doctor was quick Ė really just said what tests were being done to see if thereís some reason why my fracture didnít heal. Then they took 5 vials of blood and Iíve been scheduled for a bone density scan. I just checked the medical log I keep in an excel spreadsheet and see that the baseline scan I had was back in 2009. Weíll see if they obtain those results and do a comparison to the new one. I have the scan in two weeks and Iíll see the doc right after that to hear what she has to say. I might be optimistic or overconfident, but I feel like the cause of the fracture and its failure to heal isnít due to brittle or thin bones. My grandmother and mother both had osteoporosis, but I somehow feel like I donít have that risk yet. Like I say, maybe Iím just being overconfident.

I didnít do anything special the rest of the day on Wednesday. My asthmaís been acting up and I just wasnít enthusiastic about much that day. I went to the fc last night. I wish I had the motivation (DISCIPLINE!) to do more exercise on the days I donít go to the fc. Maybe Iíll register for a yoga or pilates class to add the extra exercise.

Annie Ė I know this is a rough time for you with your job situation and your SILís condition. My prayers to you and your SIL and brother. What a blessing that thereís a nurse at the hospice that speaks Feís dialect!!! That must be so comforting for her and your brother!!

Ceejay Ė Our lawn needs mowing and Iím sure bf is holding out longer to be sure the next time he does it is the final one for the season. == Boo on the faulty fitbit!!!

Shad Ė Whenís your trip? Are you ready?

Susie Ė Sending prayers for your hubbyís continued recovery. == Did you have your TOPS weigh-in last night?

Happy Ė Are you back home yet? Probably trying to catch up with everything. Hope dh and kitty fared well during your absence and you were properly missed!!

Hi Dee, hope all is well with you. Howís MeeMee?

Okay, gonna get this posted. Have a lovely weekend everyone.

MyChoice2bfit 10-13-2018 11:39 PM

I have lost all awareness of what the date is and the day of the week.

Just working, going to doctors appointment, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.

I am so fortunate that I have been able to be to work at home most of the time since DH's surgery. I do plan to go to the office this week, since he is feeling much better. We see the CNP again on Friday.

I dont think he will go back to work on November 5. I think he will be off at least a couple more weeks after that. After Nov 5th he has 48 days left for his Aflac disability. I am so greatful for that.

On our anniversary we went to see A Star is Born.....it was amazing. Lady GaGa is amazing!

Annie: i hope they give you some sort of package with the displacement. I am sorry you are going through this. If I can help with anthing, please reach out to me.

What a blessing for the hospice nurse to speak Filipino. I truly beleive that isnt by accident or coincidence.

Hugs to you my friend.

Laura: i hope you are feeling better. A friend of mine is dealing with asthma bronchitis right now too. I wonder if it is the season?

I will do more personals tomorrow...i need to go back and read.

MyChoice2bfit 10-14-2018 07:56 PM

Yesterday we went to DH's company cookout at his bosses house. Everyone was so excited to see him and kept telling him how much they missed him. It was very nice for him to hear that.

We didn't make it to church this morning, we were going to try and go but DH was very worn out from the cookout...we were there about 3 hrs. Also, DH didn't want to wear sweats to church, not that anyone would mind but I had enough to do here at home and we had to grocery shope (DH did go with me to both Kroger and Walmart, we took a break in-between going to the stores).

Today I also cleaned out bedroom top to bottom and my workout out room (which I really need to visit this week )and the hallway. I did the bathroom on Saturday and the kitchen on Friday after they got the drywall repair done from where I had the washer leak, and painted the whole kitchen. It feels so nice to have a newly painted kitchen and the area where the washer and dryer all fixed up.

Annie: I know you have a lot going on and I'm concerned about you...Praying that God gives you strength.

Laura: When is your bone scan scheduled? It sounds like this doctor is very detailed and i think that is a good thing....you really need to get that foot taken care of. The view you have in the new office is awesome!

Ceejay: We have cooler weather here now. How is yours? Did they come look at the airconditioner? How was the potluck you went to?

Happy: Did you make it home ok and are you worn out?

I go back to work in the office tomorrow. I'm very nervous about it for some reason. I think some is I don't want to leave DH and I haven't seen my boss in 3 weeks....I tihnk that I really don't care for him...I love my work but him, I could do without. He is nice but he is not in a partnership with me and I am not used to that. I keep trying.

ceejay52 10-14-2018 09:45 PM

I've spent Friday night and Saturday night at my sissy's in Ash Grove getting ready for the big event, my nephew's wedding. It went very good. She cooked for 40 people. I did make a huge broccoli salad, set the tables and quartered 15 pounds of potatoes to roast. My brother in law smoked 4 Boston butts. My nephew kept adding guest and this was a rehearsal dinner!!! Saturday afternoon came the wedding. The church sanctuary was elegantly decorated but simple in black and pink. It was beautiful.. I've never seen these colors before. Then off to the reception in Springfield. This was very different than what I'm used too with a live band. My nephew played and sang also and then sang with his daughter. Give his daughter an inch and she will try to take a mile. He was trying to tell her to leave him alone so I politely got up and took her by the hand and made her sit down. She can be a handful. All in all it was a good night. I did get out on the dance floor and probably made a fool of myself. but my nephew's daughters friend wanted me to dance with her.
------
Laura
How did the doctor's appointment go? Your new view is awesome.

Susie
Praying that your DH continues to heal. I know this is very a very stressful time.

Happy
Are you home?

annie175 10-15-2018 11:25 AM

Howdie!

Fe is still hanging on. Bp is 70/30, dropping. This is awful to watch. My brother is beside himself. He has been staying there 24/7. He did go home once yesterday to shower, shave and get his meds. My other brother and his wife were there so Chuck felt comfortable going home to do that. Don't know what he is going to do today as he is by himself.

My 6 month heart check didn't go as well as I would of liked. Got a heart monitor this morning to wear for 48 hours. Anything else folks? Seems like when it rains it pours. It is just a series of crappy events for me.

Nothing on job front.

Hugs to all.

happy2bme 10-15-2018 12:01 PM

Good morning ladies,

Apologies for not getting on sooner but I swear, my email - or I should say emails as I have separate accounts for things - have over 100 new emails - all with someone asking for something. I admit since I got home Friday evening, I have ignored it all because I just don't want to deal with it. Today is Monday - a new week and back to reality. I got home safely on Friday about 5:30pm. Traffic was quite heavy surprisingly and it followed us all the way into Wisconsin up until the roads split for northern Wisconsin and Minneapolis. Most of the traffic went on to Minnesota so it was easy breezy after that except by then we were both eager to get out of the car and be home but still had another 2 hours of driving yet. The fall colors are gorgeous right at that point and to our surprise they still were peaking when we came back that way. I wish we could have gotten out to take some pictures. DH and I talked about going out for a drive on the weekend but honestly once I got home I didn't really want to leave. We did go out on Saturday at DH's insistence to pick up our new iPhones. We both got the newest ones, the big ones. He wanted one because he dropped his a long time ago and had a cracked screen and his was not working right. Mine was fine but it was starting to get wonky freezing up on the touch commands. I also figured with my ever weakening vision that a bigger phone might serve me well even if it's extra weight in my already heavy purse. And since he was getting a new one, why not :shrug: We also upgraded our plan to unlimited data so now we can stream music and give up on satellite radio that doesn't work too well out this way. The speakers on the new phone are a whole lot better than they used to be and the camera is supposed to be good too. I expected that the Verizon guys at the store would be able to transfer everything from my old iPhone to the new one. A reasonable expectation, right? :no: Like most kids today, if it doesn't happen automatically, they don't know how to do it. The one kid, while polite was also clueless. He said he hated Apple the company and didn't know much about it or its products. Yet you work in a telecom store with the number one selling product and you don't know ANYTHING ABOUT IT????? :shrug: The other kid was hiding under the counter. The only thing he did was switch the activation from the old phone to the new one and that's only because that happened automatically when you set them side by side next to each other. He could not restore my contacts, notes or apps. He started what appeared to be a restore which he said would take a while so DH and I went to get lunch. When we got back the state governor was stumping (campaigning) at the pizza place next to us so the streets were blocked off and it was hard to get in by the store. Like most of this state, we do not like this governor so him mucking up access made us like him even less. We walked into the store and the kid did not accomplish anything. I had a backup at home on my computer but it was asking me for a password and I could not figure out what it was. I told the kid that next to buying a phone brand new for the first time, the second most common thing they were asked had to be help me transfer stuff from my old phone to my new one and I didn't understand why they didn't know how to do that. He said that's because we are salesman not technicians. :rolleyes: I said I did not want the new phone if they could not get everything transferred over because now it was a matter of principle and I was going to vote with my dollars. We took the phone home, my contacts were restored but not apps and notes. Now I could have rebuilt them but it could have been cumbersome to do so. We tried to do a backup but it kept asking for a password. DH went back to the store yesterday to return my phone and they said they would have charged us $200 and restocking fees (this on top of the $104 non refundable in-store fee they charged us for "setting up the phone" which they could not complete). Even though I said I didn't want the phone if they couldn't set it up completely. What a bunch of dullards. DH brought the new phone home and started going through my spiral bound notebook where I keep passwords. Sure enough towards the end I had written down the password for the BACKUP OF MY PHONE. :faint: SMACK. :rolleyes: Of course when I typed it in, it did the restore just fine and everything is moved over including my old messages (some of which have things embedded in them I want to save or pictures or contact info. So it took a day and a half fussing with it and it's good to go. Last night I finished blowing the night off by loading a bunch of music from Pandora on to my phone. I did sign up for a free 3 month subscription to Apple Music but Pandora is so much better. Again I was ignoring everything that was urging me to deal with it. I unpacked most of my stuff. I spent a frightful amount of money on makeup at the Ulta store with my sister - the poster girl for beauty products. And yesterday I downloaded the Ulta app on my phone. First thing it did was a face scan and then like magic it applied all kinds of make up and made me look good! I told DH this was voodoo magic and he said he needed some of that :rofl: It's nice that it shows colors on your face - I am 90 minutes from the nearest store and I can't tell you how much makeup I have bought and found that it just didn't look right. This helps alot. Yes, even though I live in the woods among people who never wear makeup or color their hair, I won't give it up. My hero is a 92 year old woman here that goes to the same salon as me and also is always dressed to the nines with makeup and hair done. :rofl:

It has snowed 3 times since I've been home - it melted by day's end but I am still not ready for it. Was going to go swimming this morning but decided instead to stay home and get a grip on putting things away first. I can always go tomorrow. Going to really try and cut back on the sugar too.

Annie - I'm glad you got some extra time to keep drawing a salary but it's still tense if you think they are going to walk in at any minute and tell you that you are done with work. :( I am saying fervent prayers you find something good quickly. Any leads yet? I am sorry about Fe's condition. I agree with the others it is short of a miracle that there is a nurse who speaks Fe's native tongue. Like an angel watching over her and helping her be less afraid. Lots of heavy things on your mind lately. Sending you some strength sister :hug:

Ceejay - yes weddings are over the top now thanks to too many crazy shows on tv. Wish people paid as much interest in the marriage as much as the reception. Sounds like you had a nice time. Black which was the opposite of wedding colors when I got married is now very trendy and has been for a while. Is it cold by you yet?

Susie - I can understand your hesitancy at leaving DH on his own. Especially when you can't get back home quickly. I hope he will be ok. I found your comment about work interesting. You give so much to the job and it's scary when you think the boss is not on your side. I hope he missed you bunches and saw the light. I need your oomph when it comes to tackling the cleaning :lol: Thanks for the review on the movie - I thought with her in it and her ability to look like a down to earth regular person without all the usual glitz of show business that she can do a great acting job.

Laura - I'm sure the view from your new office is magnificent - I would not be happy about 2 elevators at this point in my life :rofl: Are you closer to the train station now or did you go more south to make up the east difference? I used to love seeing the sunrise over the lake when I worked on Michigan Avenue. It made coming in early worth it. And now I guess you could stay in your office and watch the 4th of July fireworks! :lol: I hope things come out ok with your foot. In all honesty, it's got to be hard to have it mend when you can't really rest it enough and stay off of it. I hope you get some encouraging news soon.

Birds keep bouncing off our big south windows in the house. Makes me sad - this time of year the reflection is confusing to them. Hopefully they just get stunned and can take off again in a few minutes. Nothing much we can do about it.

Shad - how are things on your side of the world?

Hello Dee :wave:

I'm going to post this and then go shower up. I think I am going to worry about getting things put away in the house before I tackle the mountain of email requests I have waiting for me. I admit I am getting tired of all this and want my life back to do what I want to. Working on it.... have a good day all!

happy2bme 10-15-2018 12:03 PM

Oh Annie - :hug: :hug: :hug: You DO seem to get pounded with a load of crap when it hits. I watched my Dad slowly fade and it was horrible. If you have to die, go quick would be my choice. Not that we actually have one. Did Fe have cancer? Forgive me but I can't remember. Keep your spirits up lady, we are pulling for you. Prayers and good wishes to the family.

annie175 10-15-2018 12:41 PM

HAPPY...Fe does have cancer, once it penetrated her brain, it was all over with. That is what happened. Started in her lungs but spread quickly EVERYWHERE.

ceejay52 10-15-2018 06:00 PM

Annie
Still praying for you and your family. :hug:

Happy
I don't blame you for wanting to get things put away before you start anything else. Yes it has been cold today. The high was to be around 45. I've been out and about and the vehicle has read 44 degree's. The air is cold. The low temperature tonight is predicted to be 33. :brr:
---------------
I went to the pharmacy to pick up the rx's for the next 3 months. They were busy. I also made it to the gym this afternoon and did 30 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes treadmill and 15 on the recumbent bike. I always feel better after I exercise. I've also made good head way on the closet that I started cleaning this morning I've discarded 1 garbage bag of sweat shirts that are too big and meant to take them to the drop off place by PF but forgot them. I also got my flu shot today.
Miley scratched me last night on a vein on top of my hand. It bled more than her usual scratches. It's sore and a bit swollen. Her claws need to be trimmed but since I'm not keeping her I'm going to let my niece deal with that later.
I was fishing between the cushions of my chair trying to dig out an ink pen that fell in there and low and behold I found my fit bit.

annie175 10-16-2018 08:28 AM

Dramatic changes in Fe last night. End is closer. That is all.

Laura705 10-16-2018 11:02 AM

Morning all. Happy Tuesday. Been chilly here, but at least itís nice and sunny this morning. I love walking down the corridor towards my cube in the morning and seeing the lake with the sun glistening off of the water.

Susie Ė You have a lot on your plate right now. Itís great youíve been able to work from home and be near your dh, especially when heís had post-surgery issues that needed to be addressed. == Re the asthma and the throat crud, I definitely think itís the season for me Ė this is very much like I was experiencing last fall. == Is your kitchen a new color now? == I hope things arenít weird with your bossÖdo you report to more than one person, or is he the ďofficialĒ boss of you?

Ceejay Ė Sounds like a lovely wedding and a fun reception. Too funny about the nephewís daughter Ė she's quite the ham. Congrats to your nephew. == Ouch re Mileyís bite!!! Hope you donít get cat scratch fever, LOL. Okay, now Iíll have that song in my head for a bit, haha. == Good job with the cardio! == LOL re finding the fitbit. That works out doesnít it Ė you returned the new one didnít you??

Annie Ė My prayers to your family re Fe. == Oh dear, I hope thereís nothing serious going on with your heart!!! Hugs.

Happy Ė Iím glad you enjoyed the fall color on your drive back home. How was your visit with your mom and sister? == Ugh, what a disaster with the new mobile phone! Iím sure you wanted to smack the employees who were so clueless!! LOL that you had the password you needed after allÖ But I do agree, the speakers on my Galaxy 9+ are so much better than those on my previous phone (Galaxy 4). Too bad my totally wireless earbuds have crapped out in one ear Ė the volume wonít go very high now. Might be a blessing for my hearing though, lol. == I might have to download that Ulta app Ė Iíd like to do that face scan! == Get to that pool and get your heart pumping lady!! :rollpin: == Yes, Iím one block closer to the train from the east, but one block further south, so my walking commute is a wash from our previous office. Just the commute inside the building is longerÖ == I hope you get caught up with your outside obligations and can get back to taking care of your own needs and wants.

Hellos to Shad and Dee. :wave:

Nuttiní much to report. Work is work. The boss is distracted with a big project at the moment. I brought up an upcoming project in our weekly meeting yesterday because Iíd been copied on some emails related to it. I wanted to make sure he didnít ďassumeĒ I was taking a role on it without actually telling me directly in a non-psychic manner!

I forget who asked - my bone density scan isnít until next Thursday, which is also when Iíll see the rheumatologist to discuss the scan results and the blood and urine test results.

Going to the fc tonight for a workout. Thatís it, so let me get this posted. TTFN