Old 01-07-2019, 02:44 AM   #1  

Default MetTrim MD vs Metabolic Research (MRC)

Hi everyone!! I’m looking into what option is best for me at this time. 3 years ago I was on MRC and working out at Orangetheory Fitness and lost 30 pounds and found a 9 cm tumor in my breast. After 4 months of chemo, bilateral mastectomy, 6 1/2 weeks of radiation and reconstruction surgery (latissimus dorsi flap with expanders and implants) I’m trying to get back on my weight loss journey. I returned to MRC but couldn’t lose with what worked before but I am currently in year 2 of 10 years of Tamoxifen and also dealing with low ferritin so I haven’t been able to workout like I did before breast cancer. I recently had a GI workup to look for a cause of the low ferritin and while in the office I saw a brochure for MetTrim MD. I have a free consultation tomorrow. I wondered if anyone had experience with it they could share. I still have a lot of products from MRC and it might be more cost effective to return to MRC. Just not sure what to do. Thanks in advance for any input.

Michelle
taylormichelle71 is offline   Reply With Quote