Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 07:48 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's....(#66)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 01-16-2004, 07:51 PM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #65 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!

Also...Don't Forget To Click On The "Welcome" Banner To Get a Good View Of It!!
Old 01-16-2004, 08:56 PM   #3  
Losing it!

Awesome Banner Sherry!!!!
Old 01-16-2004, 10:10 PM   #4  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi girls

I have been sick all week. I get to feeling better then this dumb stuff comes back. I've done good to just work and come home and crash early every night. I'm ready to feel like Debbie again! I have slept so much this week but still feel tired most of the time. Enough whining!!

Dee...Have a great trip!! I'm sure we are all jealous!! Sun, sand and the beach. Undecided about that wax thing though...LOL.

Sherry...Thanks for checking on me everyday this week! You kept me from running away a couple of times. Just having you to talk to means so much to me!!

Tina....I was excited to see you are a fellow Tennessean. In my 20's, I lived between Portland and Westmoreland. We play bingo sometimes at the stateline. Is that close to you?

Gayle.....WTG on the low carbing!! I plan on go back with it soon. Got to get my stomach straightened out first though.

Shelly....How is the weather in Florida? It has been like springtime here, but I'm sure the nice weather won't last.

Carol...How are you doing? Did you get your new exceriser?

Wednesday night sounds great to me. Sherry can you explain to all of us how to get into the chat room?

Hugs for all my FLOOZIE friends!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend planned, filled with family and friends.

Debbie

Last edited by DebbieA; 01-16-2004 at 10:30 PM.
Old 01-16-2004, 10:41 PM   #5  

Debbie, yes I am very close to the state line. In fact i drive by a few Bingo places when I go to get my groceries in Franklin, KY. I have never played at any of them but have been wanting to.
I hope you are feeling better real soon.

HMMMM<----Daydreaming about laying out on the beach Maybe someday soon...

I sell quite a bit on ebay. I take it by spells. I really get to selling when I have my eye on something I would like to have. My paypal money is kinda my "mad money". I don't feel so guilty spending it. I've sold my kids clothes, my maternity clothes, books. you are right though the shipping has gotten so high.

hope everyone has a great weekend.

Tina
Old 01-17-2004, 11:23 AM   #6  

Good morning all! Hope everyone is doing well. I am taking the kids to see there great grandparents today. They just love going there. Maybe because in their g. grandparents eyes they can do no wrong LOL.
Hope everyone has a great day.
Tina
Old 01-17-2004, 11:46 AM   #7  

Hi

I'm just cleaning house and doing laundry today. We're going up to Debbie's tonight and play cards.

Tina,
Wayne & I go to Ky all the time to buy lotto tickets at the state line. We also go to the super Walmart because there is no taxes on food in KY.We need to meet somewhere someday since Debbie, you & I aren't that far from each other!!! Have fun at great grandmas today! By the way: The teacher at my School and my Sister-in-law both live on Parkers Chapel Rd. in Portland. Know where that is?

Everyone have a great OP day!!!!

Hugs....
Old 01-17-2004, 12:03 PM   #8  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Sherry - You must be looking forward to the kickoff of the Tennessee Lottery on Tuesday! I know I am! It means no more driving to Missouri (an hour and a half!) to get tickets...I can practically spit from my front porch and hit the Tennessee state line.
Old 01-17-2004, 12:33 PM   #9  

ATTENTION:
I don't know if you saw the notice from Suzanne but you can help with a small donation to help keep this site running.

3 Months is $10.00
6 Months is $15.00
1 Week is $1.00

If you do (YOU DON'T HAVE TO!), you will have no ads,banners or popups on your screen when you sign on the 3 fatchicks forum.

If you're interested, Go to the very top of the screen and click on "USER CP" then scroll all the way down to "PAID SUBCRIPTIONS". From there, just choose which one you want. This is what is says:

[Use the forum without banner ads or popups! Currently, advertisers pay for your forum usage. We now offer subscriptions for those that prefer to browse without ads. Removing ads will make the pages load much faster for you. The page will be wider and make reading easier. If you would like to subscribe, please use the forms below.

Subscription periods are based on time frames and are not based on usage.
Fees are considered contributions and are not refundable.
If you forget your login, please contact us for assistance and do not register for another account.
Ad-Free Forum subscriptions are for the forums only, and not for the rest of the website. You will still get ads on the main 3FC website.

Please contact us by PM if you have any questions.

Active Subscriptions
Subscription Title Start Date Expiry Date
One Week Trial Ad Free Forum 01-17-2004 01-24-2004

Available Subscriptions
3 Months Ad-Free Forum3 Months Ad-Free Forum
Get 3 months usage of the forum without any ads, banners, or popups! This offer is just for forum usage and does not include other sections of 3FC. Validity Period: 3 Months
Cost:
$10.00
6 Months Ad-Free Forum6 Months Ad-Free Forum
Get 6 months usage of the forum without any ads, banners, or popups! This offer is just for forum usage and does not include other sections of 3FC. Validity Period: 6 Months
Cost:
$15.00
One Week Trial Ad Free ForumOne Week Trial Ad Free Forum
Unsure? Try a one week subscription and use the forum without any ads, banners, or popups for only one dollar! Validity Period: 1 Week*
Cost:
$1.00

Subscriptions do NOT auto-renew. Subscribing more than once during your subscription period will NOT extend your subscription. You should wait until your subscription expires before placing another order. ]

Again...This is just if you want to!!

Thanks.... Sherry

Last edited by Sherry; 01-17-2004 at 12:40 PM.
Old 01-17-2004, 03:29 PM   #10  

Sherry, Hi yes I know Parkers Chapel Rd. I used to live just down the street from it and I still am not that far from it. Do you stop at Franklin to go to Super Walmart or go on to Bowling Green? I do my grocery shopping at Franklin Walmart every monday. And we usually go to Bowling Green on the weekends to shop and eat.
Yes a TN lotto will be exciting. I am not sure if anyone will be selling them in Portland yet. Haven't seen any signs up.
I would love to get together some time.
Hope everyone is OK and having a great weekend.
Tina
Old 01-17-2004, 04:13 PM   #11  

HELLLOOOOOOO........ANYONE REMEMBER ME? hahahaha

I'm sorry i've been AWOL. I really don't have an excuse other than laziness. I know I can always find a few minutes a day to say hi to you all. I guess changing jobs after 20 years as thrown me for a bigger loop than I thought it would!

I've also been staying with my folks at night. My mom fell a few days ago. She didn't break anything, but she is black and blue. She was in the floor for 20 minutes before I could get there to help get her up. My dad is scheduled for hip replacement surgery and he is in such bad shape that he can't even try to lift her anymore. So, I went 48 hours with no sleep because my mom stays up practically around the clock and someone has to keep an eye on her at all times. Thank goodness we have a lady that comes in during the day to help.

I finally got up the nerve to get on the scale for the first time in almost 3 months. I'm 25 pounds heavier than this time last year. I refuse to stress over it though. I'm just going to do something about it.

To those of you who have been sick, I wish you a quick recovery. To those of you traveling, I wish you Godspeed, to those who have been OP and losing weight.....CONGRATS TO YOU! To those of you with teenager troubles, I can empathize and sympathize. To the newbies........A HEARTFELT WELCOME TO YOU!

Okay, it's back to the closets for me........I've been cleaning like a mad woman all day........Sherry must have finally rubbed off on me!!!! LOL.

Later all........
Old 01-17-2004, 07:33 PM   #12  

Ramona & Sherry....your both starting to rub off on me~sitting here looking at the clutter in my room and itching to get rid of it all.

I have had a migraine all day and dang sick and tired of it....Anyone got a gun.....lolololol

Well going to go medicate myself again and see if that will help

Good nite and take care everyone ...

Love ya

Vickster
Old 01-17-2004, 08:02 PM   #13  
Losing it!

Ramona??????? Do we KNOW a RAMONA?????? LOL!!!! Don't worry about the weight gain. It happens to the best of us. I'm right back were I started three years ago. Thank goodness I have been on plan except for one evening, since the first of the year. I have faith in you sister!

Vickster, sounds like you need to go rest instead of cleaning. Do you have sinus problems? Try to take some tylenol and go to bed. Or try my favorite stand by: A bottle of wine! Then you really won't care if your head still hurts!

The cleaning bug must of hit several of us! I have climbed step stools, did walls, ceiling fans, a little bit of everything. I had some filters in my furnace that didn't catch anything. My house is a dust pit!!!
Old 01-17-2004, 11:08 PM   #14  

Do any of you watch CLEAN SWEEP on the Learning Channel? That's what I feel like I've done today...clean sweep! I haven't had a garage sale in about 15 years, but I'm preparing for one now. As soon as it is warm enough, I'm putting all of this "stuff" out for someone else to take home!

By the way, Dan called tonight. We had a bad connection and I couldn't hear him. He ended up calling my dad and dad called me. He is leaving Texas now and heading to FT. Polk in Louisiana. They leave for Kuwait City on February 27 and then will convoy for 4 days into Baghdad. Hopefully he can call again soon and let me know more information. We haven't heard from Ben in a while. He is at the NCO academy right now and having to study a lot.

Well, I'm going to take some sinus medicine and tuck myself into bed. Good night ladies.
Old 01-18-2004, 06:02 AM   #15  

Ramona-It is so good to hear from you!

Well, I sold the 1 item I listed on Ebay! I have paypal, but it won't let me verify it with the checking account because my DH has used paypal before and his name in on the account. Anybody know how I route it to the account with his ID on it? Right now I am bidding on something else, so I can use the money in there, but I would feel safer if I could get it in the checking account. I wish I could have them place it in my credit card account, but it doesn't look like they do that.
Closed Thread