Old 03-11-2017, 05:06 PM   #31  

Good Afternoon! It's been another lazy day here. We got enough snow to cover the ground during the night. It's gloomy and cold outside. I made chili for lunch and have done a load of laundry so far. We have another program tonight; not even sure what it is but since we bought season tickets we are going.

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead if you change to daylight savings time. I wish they would go back to one or the other! Enjoy the rest of your day!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 06:05 PM   #32  

Good afternoon everyone. It has rained off and on today and is windy so it is chilly. It is supposed to clear up by Tuesday.

I set up an appointment for Salvation Army to come get the computer desk on Wednesday. I bought some stain to do some little touch ups where the laminate has come off. I hope it makes it look ok so they won't refuse it because the desk itself is in great shape. We bought more of a regular L shaped glass desk to put here and I ordered a new chair too.

We went out this morning to WM and it was nuts. Jack had to put my scooter together and it was like a dodge and weave game. People can be so rude and I try so hard to be nice and apologize all the time for my scooter getting in the way. One lady almost clobbered me coming out of a side aisle. Never said anything except to give me a dirty look and I was sitting still waiting for some old lady in front of me to decide with her son whether they wanted to go out to eat or not! Sheesh. He turned around 3 times and never told his mom to move her cart to the side.

Jean: Yes I found perfect buttons and she loved the hat. She said she didn't realize the decorations were owls until she laid it flat on the table. Brr it is really cold in your area of the country. I did hear you were going to get a lot of snow. I'll just keep going to my waxing place. I am afraid they'd screw it up and I'd be stuck looking like a freak sort of like the Regert commercial about Snickers bar.

Have a good evening.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vicki'shat.jpg (34.1 KB, 2 views)
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 06:25 PM   #33  

The hat is so cute! It's not at all what I imagined when you talked about owl buttons. I had to laugh at the Snickers commercial freak. I haven't seen that one I don't think.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote