Old 09-02-2016, 10:45 AM   #136  

Height: 5'7"

Don't post here anymore; please post in our September 2016 thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...er-2016-a.html
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:54 AM   #137  

Morning all. Another lovely day out there. And I’m stuck in here. Maybe I should have taken today as a vacation day. I’m thinking I would take Tuesday, but it’s gonna be hot and humid by then... Oh, well I’ll take Tuesday anyway because I want a day off.

Happy – Sorry your overnight to the island was disappointing in so many ways. The apple donuts sounded like the best part, lol. And 40 bucks for lunch, yikes!=== I imagine dh is back at staining the deck boards. Yay that the front deck is done. Glad you don’t have to hoof it all the way to the back door now. === I hope bingo went well for you last night. == Good luck with the hair appointment! --- Sounds like it could be a challenging week ahead without pain relievers. I hope you can stay comfortable – hot tub here you come.

Annie – Prayers going out to those you requested them for. How’re you feeling these days?

Ceejay – Looks like you made it to MO safely. Has the truck been unloaded yet (or just the mattress so you’d have a place to sleep, LOL)?

Michelle – Sending healing vibes. Get better soon.

Hellos to the rest of the Worldlies. If I don’t get back here over the weekend, I wish you all a good weekend, and a good Labor Day holiday for all of us here in the USA.

==

I skipped the Y class last night to pick up a few things at the market for bf’s mom and bring them over to her place. She was relaxing on the sofa with the Cubs game on. She’s so very happy to be home again. She’s set up with bathroom stuff to make it safer for her, and today she has a nurse and a therapist coming over to do evaluations to determine the extent of services she’ll need. Bf is going back over there today to do a few more things.

Heard on the radio that Samsung is doing a global recall of the Galaxy Note 7’s – that’s the cell phone bf just bought. Apparently they can burst into flame due to a battery problem. Aaargh. I also heard that replacements can take two weeks to receive. Sigh.

As for weekend plans, we’re supposed to go by my friend D’s on Saturday. We’ll go to a fest out by her to see a couple bands playing, and then crash at her place overnight. Heard from bf’s brother via bf’s mom that this is a very crowded fest, so I’m not as enthusiastic about it as I was. On Sunday we might head out to the newly built summer house of one of bf’s friends, and stay overnight there (WI). I’m really not thrilled about that either… but I’ll try to improve my attitude. I think bf and I both need to kick back and enjoy ourselves. We’re both still missing our doggy.

Well, on a more positive note, one of the Powers That Be just sent an email announcing a 1pm office closure today (instead of our usual pre-holiday 3 pm closure). Off to check the train schedule.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:59 AM   #138  

Height: 5'7"

Don't post here anymore; please post in our September 2016 thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...er-2016-a.html

Last edited by MyChoice2bfit; 09-02-2016 at 11:00 AM.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote