Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 09:05 PM   #31  

Dear Carol,
We were posting at the same time. Your luck sounds like ours.I don't know if things could get worse.I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom and the TREE FALLING!! Oh my gosh, I'm so glad that you're ok and that your Sister is doing better since surgery. I'll say a prayer for you and I hope that everything will turn out good for you. If you need me, please email.Take Care Carol...I love you.
Old 08-27-2003, 11:07 PM   #32  

Carol my heart goes out to you and your family. My prayers are with you. You will get through this, with God carrying you. We are all here for you.

Sherry I was wrapped up in saran wrap! How did you guess? Dez and I went to the Imax show Bears. It is the world largest screen. The we went bathing suit shopping. I got two bikinis for $12.00 each.

Debbie I am glad that you got your pool installed. What are the measurements. I hope that you will get to swim this season. We were in a hot spell but it just turned cool in the last few days. I think that we will close our pool this weekend. I know that we have a few hot ones left but to keep it running for those few days it isn't really worth it. Besides it would be only me.

My best friend from high school had bad news to share. Her mom past away on the weekend of a massave heart attack. She was only 64. Retired for 6 months. Her funeral is tomorrow. I will be going by myself as Larry is really busy at work.

My tea time friend's mom had a stroke tuesday. They are not sure if she will recover. She has some heart problems too. She is in her eighties.

So many sorrows in this world. Wish that I could wave them all away.

Just want to tell you all that I love you.

DEE
Old 08-28-2003, 12:14 AM   #33  
Losing it!

Carol: Prayers are being said for your family members in need right now. Remember that we are here for you and hoping for the best news possible. Please keep us updated when you have the chance. ALWAYS remember that if you need anything or you just want to talk.....I'm just as close as the computer.
Old 08-28-2003, 12:09 PM   #34  
Losing it!

Sherry, can I post my new picture here, pleassssseeeeeeeeeee???????
Old 08-28-2003, 04:23 PM   #35  

Carol, I am so, so sorry about the terrible accident. I hope everyone in your family will soon feel better and be on the road to recovery. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome on the exercise thread. I am actually enjoying walking this time. I think I could get addicted to it. I've only slept about 6 hours in the last four days and the walking seems to help relieve stress.

Daniel got his call today. He goes active on the 13th of September....5 days after his 21st birthday.

Love to all the floozies, hope you are having a peaceful day.
Old 08-28-2003, 05:51 PM   #36  

Carol-- I don't know what to say. You are right though. God doesn't give us more than we can handle, so you must be quite a trooper!! Please know that I love you and am sending many, many prayers your way.

Debbie-I'll be over this weekend!!

Ramona-Give your boys an extra hug from me!

Gayle-Love your new picture.

Sherry-I agree with following the program if it's working for you the way it is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I have my colonoscopy on Tuesday, so I will only be having liquids on Labor Day. Guess that gives me an excuse to eat a bit more this week!
Old 08-28-2003, 05:57 PM   #37  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi girls...Wow posting 2 days in a roll...LOL

Carol......Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Hope things calm down for you soon. How is your Mom and Lorie doing today?

Gayle...You are so bad!!!You got me for sure on that one, I even called Sherry in a panic. Then she told me about the download....LOL. Now you see why I scored so low on your quiz.

Ramona.....I love walking too but it's hard to find the time. I guess I need to make more time for Debbie. Are you excited about the party? I'll keep Dan in my prayers!!

Sherry....Sorry you didn't like the sparkling water. "Sherry told me this afternoon that it tasted like watered down beer that had sit for a while...I said...guess that's why I like it...LOL" Are you looking forward to the 3 day weekend? Can't wait for you to see the POOL. BTW...It has 1 foot of water in it today.

Dee....Sorry about so much sorrow for your friends. My pool is 24 foot round by 52 inches deep. We are hoping we get to use it some before closing it at the end of Sept.

Shelley...Things are beginning to calm down for me at school, even got a lot of my paperwork caught up. But I have been short two ladies most of this week, so the paperwork is piling up again. A NO win situation!!

Love to all my floozie friends...deb
Old 08-28-2003, 08:06 PM   #38  

Sherry -- there are differences between flavored water. I've found a few that I didn't like either but I like cherry, peach, and strawberry for sure.

I've not talked with my daughter in law today, but they were suppose to have a visit with the girls tomorrow. The "agency" was calling it for closure, but I've been assured by the state that it's not final!

Carol, how is everyone doing your way?
Old 08-28-2003, 10:54 PM   #39  

Howdy

I'm about to go to bed but wanted to post a quickie first.

Carol,
I hope that your nerves have calmed down some.How is your Mom & Sister today? You & your family are in my prayers.

Ramona,
I cannot imagine how you feel right now. Knowing that Dan will be shipped out real soon. Take care & remember we're all here for you if you're feeling down. Are you getting excited about Sunday???

Gayle,
You are so funny!!! I honestly fell for your letter until I downloaded the pic!!!! Watch out girl...I'll get you back!! LMAO!! Heck no...you can't post that picture here!!

Everyone else.....Love you.......More tomorrow.
Goodnight!
Old 08-28-2003, 10:57 PM   #40  

Debbie,
I'm so glad that you're drinking water!! Sorry but, I hate that flavored water!!! Also, I'm glad you're back to journaling!! I'm sure you'll have a weight loss next week!!
Your post was so funny!! Thanks for the laughs!
Old 08-28-2003, 11:01 PM   #41  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #39.............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!
Closed Thread