Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 08:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 183/181.2/145

Height: 5'4"

Default Doing It This Time D*nmit!! Wk. of Sept. 28

Hi all!!! This is a fairly new group of folks looking to FINALLY lose this weight and be healthy once and for all! A new thread is started each week.

About me - My name is Linda. I am 49 years old, and I live in TN. I have a 10 year old son, and will likely marry my beau next year. I have lost, regained, relost, and regained the same 40-50 pounds multiple times during my adult life. I am currently totally disgusted with myself - My clothes are tight, and I hate what I see when I look in the mirror. I had hoped to be at my goal weight and health when my 50th birthday rolls around this December, but that obviously isn't going to happen! Even though I am not going to reach THAT particular goal, I can certainly reach some smaller goals by then, and that is what I intend to do! Anyone want to jump in here and join me????

Please introduce yourself, and we will start some discussions and new friendships! Let's do it this time d*mnit!!!

Linda
Old 09-28-2015, 08:21 AM   #2  

Good morning and happy Monday all!! (Actually, I am not really that happy about it being Monday, but there is very little that I can do about it, so I may as well accept it...)

As expected, I kind of blew it over the weekend... I did okay on Saturday until that evening, when I stopped tracking.. I probably did not totally blow the calories, but I know I overdid it on the sodium. I DID manage to get my 10K steps in, so that was something! Yesterday I would not say that I totally pigged out, but I did not track and I did not get my steps. But I am firmly back in the saddle this morning.

I did spend some time this weekend pre-cooking some food to have ready to go in my fridge for lunches and dinners this week. It is hard for me to cook during the week due to work and my son's sports schedule, so my "fall back" is always high-sodium processed foods. Now I have cooked brown rice, cooked and raw veggies, and grilled chicken breast to chose from, and that will help me a lot!

OK, where is Carri, Rennie, and Kate???? Others - Please feel free to jump in and join us!!!
Old 09-28-2015, 09:04 AM   #3  
It is what it is...

Morning ladies …sorry I didn’t check in all weekend, I am bad about that because I’m on the computer all week for work and then the weekend comes and I just try and leave all that alone and veg out, haha …glad that everyone had a good weekend …

I didn’t weigh in this weekend, I’m going to try and not be so dependent on the scale …I had a friend who didn’t weigh for a month and then was SO happy with the results…I can’t make it that far, but maybe every two-three weeks …we’ll see.

Tomorrow is my birthday, we normally go out to dinner dh and I …we don’t buy any gifts for each other’s birthdays because we spend so much at Christmas on one another …so just a nice dinner out …and no I won’t be low carbing or counting calories …it’s my birthday after all, lol

I did okay over the weekend …I did have a couple of things I shouldn’t have but I blame that on my mind set …I think because I know I will be “cheating” if you will on my birthday so I don’t have to be as strict, haha …I know that’s not the right way to look at it …but after my birthday tomorrow I’m right back on the low carb and exercising way !!!!

Linda – Don’t be too hard on yourself about not staying OP all weekend, I didn’t either…we’re gonna have bumps in the road…and I feel ya on the Monday thing, might as well accept it and go with it, haha

Kate – what a houseful !!!!!! That sounds like a good time though …I sometimes take a me day too and call off…those unexpected days off are the best …hope you got to enjoy it.

Hi Rennie – hope you had a good weekend.

I didn’t sleep that well last night so today at work is gonna be a long one …I don’t have much of an appetite either, which is probably a good thing, haha …you all have a great Monday ( if that’s possible ).
Old 09-28-2015, 10:29 AM   #4  

Carri - I won't always be really good about checking in on the weekends either. I used handheld devices more on the weekends, and those aren't forum-friendly really. Happy birthday tomorrow!! No, do NOT restrict yourself tomorrow!! Please have cake. (I ADORE cake - My all-time weakness.)

Linda
Old 09-28-2015, 01:39 PM   #5  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Hi all:

Me: 36, getting divorced, recovered runner trying to get back into the swing. My highest weight was 270, lowest 180, I’m now at 220. Two kids, a new puppy, a new boyfriend, and a new medical diagnosis on a medicine that can make one gain a ton of weight. Looking to get it done this time!

For brekkie: 2 thin slices of homemade white bread, 2 eggs

Snack: 1 green apple, 2 tbs pb

Lunch: pepperoni slices, brie, olives, strawberries

Dinner: TBD
Old 09-28-2015, 03:23 PM   #6  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Moved over from the old thread ...

Carri, you are probably right re: the wraps. They are on top of the microwave under stuff, still in the un-opened package Carri, I am totally with you on celebrating your birthday. I love love love birthday cake and will not pass it up, NOPE!!! my husbands birthday is in 3 week 2.5 weeks but he likes carrot cake, I don't like that .... but our sons birthday is the day after and he will have a cake that I am sure I will eat with ice cream, he'll be 18 I worked Saturday and yesterday so today just blends in with all of the others Hope you sleep better tonight

Linda, glad court went well. LOL, I just told another post-er on another thread that popcorn and fries to me are the Once I start I can't stop. But great NSV ... my son made the seasoned fries last night and each time I went in the kitchen I was gonna get just one, but then I would have had to have ketchup, so another fry and another, then a plate. I was so proud of myself that I didn't eat ONE I hope you did well at Doug's You know we can take the week part off the title and keep the same thread going or this one since you have already made it. Just a thought Also you can go under thread tools at the top of the page and close the old threads that you make Lindagood for you on the food prep I wish I would eat what I prepare. When I cook ahead of time to take it with me, I never want it during the week. It always happens that way.

Kate, I don't think I said good job on the .2 You had a great evening out and a loss too Ah a message I've never had one.

Hi dcapulet, it's been a white, we were on other threads together in the past prayerfully the medicine won't have the weight gain effect on you

I had a pretty good weekend. I have one more day on the Attack Phase of Dukan and then onto the Cruise Phase. I'm a little nervous but I need to get to it first
Old 09-29-2015, 10:24 AM   #7  

OK, it looks like the consensus is to stick with the first thread rather than starting a new one each week. So please go back to the one titled "Doing It This Time D*nmit!! Wk. of Sept. 21" (I don't know how to change the title of that thread to remove the week...)

dcapulet - Please join us over there!!!!!

Linda
Old 10-02-2015, 08:55 AM   #8  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

We are all here --->
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...sept-21-a.html don't pay attention to the week ... come join us

Last edited by love2b150; 10-02-2015 at 08:55 AM.
Closed Thread