Old 09-24-2015, 11:46 AM   #16  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Thanks Carri

Kate your dream is funny, especially since on the day I had the pizza, I also had two scoops of vanilla ice cream with a ton of chocolate syrup poured over it You made me want some but I will be good and pass

Last edited by love2b150; 09-24-2015 at 12:47 PM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 12:37 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 183/181.2/145

Height: 5'4"

Court is over and I survived. Nearly had an anxiety attack (which is totally NOT like me). Came to work and ate the lunch I had packed (instead of driving through McDonalds and getting a yummy bag of nasty to gourge on). So this is a victory. I have a couple of snacks to get me through the rest of the day, and I have dinner planned. I will have time to exercise this evening, so I am actually looking forward to that!
Carri - I would be unable to be successful on any weight loss plan if I could not occasionally have a cheat meal. Sound like you were smart about it, so congrats! And your pork stir fry sounds delish!! I need to do more of tings like that.
Rennie - Way to go on jumping on that treadmill for that long!!!! I tend to get board on mine, and my back hurt when I am on it sometimes.. Seems like I read about the Dukan Diet once before - I will check that out again.
Kate - I loved your ice cream and syrup dream!!! At least you are having that in your dreams and not in real life!!! That WeighNot plan sounds really restrictive to me, but if you can handle that then that is great!!!! I just cannot restrict myself that much without losing my mind!
Dougsoldlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 12:47 PM   #18  
~Rennie

DougsOL, glad court is over and NO anxiety attack Great NSV with not going to McD's GO YOU
Old 09-24-2015, 03:26 PM   #19  
It is what it is...

yay ...I'm glad a few of us are doing lower carb together ...cause sometimes I need ideas lol ...

Kate - thats funny because I'm always dreaming about food and eating something I shouldn't ...I think that just happens when our subconscience wants something good that we shouldn't have, lol

Have a good evening everyone, I'll check back in tomorrow

Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:55 PM   #20  
~Rennie

Carri, I just went on the Dukan thread and one post-er had a bunch of links to Dukan recipes on pinterest. I never used the site before other than when someone had a link and I wanted to look at it but it was full of great low carb recipes. Who knew? That might just help me stick to the Dukan Diet this time
Old 09-25-2015, 06:15 AM   #21  

Good morning ladies!!! Happy Friday!!!! (It is Friday, right?)

I met all of my goals yesterday!! Woo hoo!! I tracked all of my food, stayed within my calorie and sodium goals, and got over 10,000 steps!!! Hopefully I can keep that up with come consistency, but weekends are hard due to socializing... BUt I will do the best that I can.

Court again today for a different issue with ex. Hopefully I will not be as anxious this time since I conquered yesterday. I will have my lunch packed and with me, and I will be determined to avoid those golden arches!!!!

I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 09-25-2015, 09:22 AM   #22  
~Rennie

Happy Friday DougsOL , hoping for another good day for ya I don't do a lot of socializing on the weekends but they do seem to be harder for whatever reason to stay OP. Hope you have good news when you return, great job on planning

GM Carri

Well today only a 0.4 loss. I should kick myself because my son had popcorn and those of you that know me, know popcorn is a setup for a mess for me. The sodium is a killer. I did so well yesterday but my rings were tight this morning so I know that had to be it since it was the last thing I ate. Gonna keep is 100 today and after my check-ins I'm gonna get my walk in

Have a wonderful Friday everyone (I'm off today so you know I'll be back later )
Old 09-25-2015, 09:27 AM   #23  
It is what it is...

Default Hi !!

Morning ladies …TGIF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been a long work week and I definitely need the weekend to relax …I had a good OP day yesterday since my pizza cheat on Weds …I thought it would make me want to have things I shouldn’t the next day too but amazingly I was able to get back on and didn’t really have any cravings…

I tend to have a lot of the same things daily, especially at work for breakfast and lunch …I did make the pork stir fry last night …it was really good…I think tonight we’re just having shrimp, maybe a salad …I need something easy.

Dougsoldlady – first off do you have another name we can call you by ? lol …and second I’m glad you got thru court okay…I know that has to be hard. Sorry you have to do it all again today …but it’ll be over by the end of the day and then you can enjoy your weekend.

Rennie – thanks, I’ll have to check out pinterest for some recipes, I always forget about that.

Hi Kate !!

Weekends used to be really hard for me to stay on plan but the last month or so I’ve done really well. I found this lower carb sushi at a local grocery store here ( Fresh Market ) that uses no rice and some other kind of soy paper I think to wrap it in …so that has helped because I’ve really missed my sushi.

I can’t wait to see what the scale does tomorrow due to my pizza night …hopefully it still moves down …if not I’m not gonna beat myself up about it cause I know it would probably be water weight that will come off soon.
I weigh every Saturday …when do you guys weigh ? I can’t do it every day it effects me too much, lol

Have a good day everyone.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:41 AM   #24  
~Rennie

Carri, thanks for the reminder. I have these thin Asian wraps things that I bought, they are almost clear.(I wonder if they are what your sushi is wrapped in?) I wanted to use them to put my chicken, etc. in without having to use a tortilla shell eventhough I have the low carb, high fiber ones. I wanted to try these things to off set the additional calories/carbs. I made some oat bran muffins last night that are really good. I forgot the splenda but they are fine to me with just the nutmeg and the cinnamon. YAY YOU for not getting derailed with the pizza I know that happens to me more times than a few but hopefully I'll make it through the weekend and have a wonderful weigh in on Monday with no UP
Old 09-25-2015, 02:10 PM   #25  
It is what it is...

Rennie - I don't know if those are the same or not ...those sound like those rice wrappers that people make spring rolls with ...right ?

These were thick white sheets ...I'll have to ask them when I'm there this weekend.
Old 09-25-2015, 02:13 PM   #26  

Hi again all! Court went well. I handled it better emotionally. We have a few never-ending issues, so I am used to going to court. But he rarely shows up, so it threw me yesterday to actually see him there..

A group of friends is gettting together this evening after work, and I am really excited about it. We haven't done this in a long time. One of them got into town early today, so we ended up meeting for lunch. I tried to stay OP, but will have to avoid snacking so that I have calories and sodium left for this evening. The lunch that I packed for today will wait until tomorrow.

Carri - I'm Linda!!! Apparently this site doesn't show your signature line until you have made a certain number of posts... I need to try to find that low carb sushi. I LOVE sushi! I hope that your weigh in tomorrow gives you a happy number! I actually weigh myself daily when I am OP (I know, probably not a good thing to do).

Renni - Way to go on the loss!! Any loss is a good loss!!! I am the same way about popcorn - Once I start, I cannot stop until it is all gone. Like, all of it in the house.. Love it..
Old 09-25-2015, 03:05 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 319/238/160

Height: 5' 6"

HaPpy FRidAy eVeRYboDY!!

Dinner Theater was awesome last night! Had a few minor infractions. (The veggies were buttered, and I had two bites of my mom's dessert, the steak was a bigger portion than I should have had, and I had a martini.) But mom and I had a wonderful time and even with my little extras I was down .2 pounds today!!

This weekend my daughter and her 7 (YES SEVEN!!!) bridesmaids will be staying at my house. Along with my son and his family. I will be cooking for a crowd and we will have a bon fire and a birthday party to go to, along with the wedding expo on Sunday. I will have to stay focused on my plan!

I woke up this morning and decided to take a ME day! I called into work, I have lounged around the house most of the day. I did clean out my dresser drawers. Now I am off to goodwill to donate my too bog clothes. I am also going to get a massage.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
KateB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 04:21 PM   #28  

Oh Kate, that sounds like a wonderful day!!!! I need to do that sometime too! Don't knock yourself around for what you ate last night - It looks like you made smart choices, and I don't think there is anything wrong with treating yourself sometimes! It sounds like you have a huge weekend ahead - Enjoy!!!!

Linda
Old 09-26-2015, 08:05 AM   #29  

Good morning all! Happy Saturday! I am happy to announce that I went to the get together with my friends last evening, had a blast, and did not exceed my calories and sodium for the day!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! (I failed to get all of my steps in tho...)

Today will be a challenge. I will be going to Doug's this afternoon to watch the UT/Florida football game (GO VOLS!). I am going to encourage him to have OP football food, so hopefully I can be good....

Hope everyone has a super day!
Old 09-28-2015, 08:14 AM   #30  

I have started a new thread for this week!