Old 03-03-2015, 11:14 AM   #16  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Happy ~ I like other fruit just not pears

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 7:00 a.m. this morning. Its now 10:05 a.m. right now. In an hour I'm gonna do my 40 min. Chair Exercises, Then at 1 p.m. I'll do my 30 min. 2 mile walking dvd and then at 6 or 6:30 tonight I'll do my 20 min. 1 mile walking dvd. At 2:30 today We're gonna go pull out money for the mortgage and then we're gonna go do our monthly shopping and then we're gonna figure out what we want for dinner tonight.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:25 AM   #17  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi ladies,

Sorry but I might not get to many personals again today. Last night, I had a bad headache so I didn't go to the gym. I picked Santa up and took him to the dog park. Right after we got there, it started pouring rain...which we really need so I'm not complaining. We stayed long enough for him to "do his business" and then left. I ate dinner around 5:30 and then spent the evening relaxing and cuddling with Santa since D had to work.

I've got a couple projects at work that I really need to make better progress on. Problem is I can't find good enough designs or code that will work in all browsers. Frustrating.

Today after work, I'll be doing my weekly hour long walk with a friend. It feels so good to be able to walk for that long without pain!

====================

Annie - I hope your throat and head are feeling better. I'll be ok. I just have to get back in my normal routine...without allowing myself to get too busy. You're right...rest is important.

Happy - Glad you had a nice time at the appreciation dinner. Bummer that the food was cold. So nice that you and your DH got awards!

Laura - I hope the doc can fix your ear/balance issue. I hope it's not a bad as what Annie and Happy are dealing with.

I've got to run ladies. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Much love and big hugs,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 12:30 PM   #18  

Morning all. Back at work today. The one manager is out today. The admin is stuck on the CTA train – I checked the news online and the tracks are iced up on several of the subway lines. My commute was thankfully uneventful.

Happy – I’m glad the Humane Society event went well. Sorry the food situation didn’t work out too well. Honestly, I never expect to get food at the temperature I like it to be when it’s served via buffet…So was that a combination of appreciation dinner and fundraiser? Saw on FB that both you and dh got a pin – well-deserved!! I just watched the final episode of this season’s Downton Abbey. Now to wait for next year. I will really miss Maggie Smith – she’s one of my favorite characters. Wondering where they’ll go with the next season. It’s not like they left any real cliffhangers… Re the sanding – I think my doing that one spot will get bf working on the rest, but I might sand other areas if he continues to drag his feet. Re the Sunday paper – I usually blow a whole morning on it, and it just sets me up for an unproductive day. I’d like to get into the habit of tackling chores/projects/errands early in the day and relax later. Re the weather – yeh, we’re forecast for warmer temps later this week. I’m looking forward to it!! Re leaf-burning – I think our town did away with that shortly after we moved in. Of course there’s someone one block over who still burns something that produces a lot of smoke. One time we called the police about it and they asked if they were burning it in their fire pit, because they couldn’t do anything about that. What a bunch of BS. I’m thankful it doesn’t happen regularly. Your trip up north sounds disappointing, but at least you got to pick up some goodies on the way!

Annie – I was glad we didn’t get the snow the other day (that you got), but we did get the snow/ice/rain overnight/today that your area didn’t. Very messy out there, and car traffic is bunged up (is that a Shad term??) and a LOT of flights have been cancelled. Ugh. It sounds like you were coming down with a cold – did you catch what your gs’s have?? Hope not!!!! Re my ears – the doc didn’t see any issues in my ears re infection. He didn’t think my sinuses were causing it. He also ruled out blood pressure issues as the cause (took BP readings in sitting, lying down and standing). He diagnosed benign positional vertigo. To placate me, because I want to attribute it to allergies despite no other symptoms, he’s having me take Sudafed (which is a decongestant, as opposed to the antihistamines I was taking last week to try to resolve this). He also helped me through the “Brandt Procedure” to try to reset my crystals or whatever. By the way, the weirdness is only happening on my right side. If I’m not better in about a week, he told me to call to discuss next steps, which could possibly be PT. Fingers I won’t need that. Haha, I could use this as an excuse to stop all exercise…this week there’s no yogalaties due to some event going on at the class location, so that’s fortunate. Hopefully by next week I’ll be okay to go to class. Looking back a post…congrats on the new toitie. Mighty nice to have a plumber in the family!!! Oh, meant to tell you that I think your new hairdo is very flattering on you!!

Ceejay – Sorry the vent above your bed is causing issues with your sleep. I’d be rigging something on the vent or the cover to redirect that air flow. Maybe you need to pester your landlord to install a deflector/diverter. Would sleeping in the direction opposite the way you do now help any?? Countdown is on for you upcoming trip to TX!!! I understand you being nervous driving in big cities. Bf and I have agreed we’d really be lost if we were out-of-towners driving around the Chicago area.

Michelle – Yes, it’s good to keep busy and focused on something that will distract you from eating out of boredom or emotions. I know my eating is much better when I’m busy as work. My slower times cause problems. I’m glad your 3-month post-op appointment went well. I should think at your current weight, your losses will be smaller. Keep up the good work!!

Susie – It stinks you might not be able to take that leadership opportunity because you are already overloaded. I totally agree that anytime something gets added, you need to get your boss/bosses to prioritize it, making it clear that you won’t be working crazy hours to get everything done ASAP. OT pay is nice, but
not at the expense of your health, or having a life outside work. Re KI – yes, June 27th is no good for me. May is open for me right now…

Terra – The dish you made in your class sounds delish – but I love Mexican food, so that’s a no-brainer. I have a recipe for a taco casserole I made a looooong time ago – I’ll have to see if I have that recipe in our recipe binder. Any recipe that’s a “keeper” goes into a 3-ring binder.

--
Let’s see, I already mentioned my doc apt in my comments to Annie, so there’s not much more to report about yesterday. I left early for my doc appointment so I could pop by the thrift shop, but they aren’t open on Mondays anymore. I went to Marshall’s instead. Didn’t buy anything. The case for my sunglasses is coming apart, so I need a new case – preferably one of those hard-sided ones. Of course you can never count on a place like Marshall’s or TJ Maxx having that stuff when you need it, so I’ll probably just buy one online. After the doc apt, I walked the dog, then bf and I went to get a late lunch. After that, we went to pick up my Sudafed. I watched the final episode of the season for Downton A. and that was about it for me.

The weather’s crummy today, and I’ll have to go out for lunch since I didn’t bring mine. That has to change – my eating has been awful lately. I will not do the “fitness contest” weigh-in tomorrow. Yup, I’m bowing out on that, at least this month. Anyway, it’ll be messy out there. And tomorrow the temps will be back in the teens, grrrr. But if we can just get through the next few days, higher temps will be on the way!! It’ll be nice to melt some of the snow that’s been around so long. On the main streets, the snow piles are black and so ugly!

Better get this posted. TTFN!!
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:56 PM   #19  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone. I didn't make it yesterday as I was at the office until 7 p.m. so me and my Director could meet before he left for China this morning for 2 weeks. He thanked me for staying so late. I had anticipated it and I was able to get a lot done. I was his last meeting (he wanted to see everyone before he left) and I put myself last on purpose so that we weren't rushed.

It was decided that while I'm very busy, I'm already a part of the Admin Core Team and that being a co-leader wouldn't be much more work and a good opportunity for me to grow myself as a leader which will help me be considered for Executive Support for VP's and above so I can give it a try for a year.

Happy: You are so right in the advice you gave to me! Thank you so much!

Ceejay: I hope you resolved the hot air blowing on you at night. I have slept poorly the last couple of nights and I think it was because I had the electric mattress pad turned up to high. So, last night I turned it down a bit when I got in bed to sleep and I slept pretty well.

Terra: One of my favorite fruits is pears. I have to be careful with acidic fruits and pears are not, so I eat them a lot.

Laura: How was your walk with your friend?

Laura: I hope that you don't get vertigo like Annie and Happy have had. What do your new glasses frames look like? You will have to take a new picture and post it when you get them.

Annie has said that June 20 is open for her for KI...what about you? It works for me.

Annie: I hope that you are feeling better and that the doctor will call you something in.

Hi Dee!

Ok..I'm off to bed. It sounds like we are getting snow tomorrow afternoon and evening. Oh joy!--not!! then it is going to get freezing cold. I said today I felt like I was living in "Frozen" but it wasn't as pretty.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:03 PM   #20  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Hello Girls I ate a bowl of ice cream smothered w fresh strawberry sauce for my dessert @ 8pm. If anyone has a Meijer store nearby, they have a special w 1# containers for $1 each, the ad says 5/$5; but I bought 20 boxes yesterday to get us through. I froze 15# & made some pies & sauce for shortcake. This morning I had a large delish smoothie w a spinach-kale mix & chia seeds & a scoop of whey protein powder, that gave me more energy than I've had in a week. My Wi-Fi was down Friday night from a satellite cable problem till Monday afternoon, so I couldn't get here to b with U

Thank You to Laura, Donna, Rita, & Jeannette for the VERY Lovely photos You each posted. I showed them to Ron & I told him I begged U all for them. I consider them my Anniversary gift this year (March 1) & my birthday gift (March 21) Thank You

Dh & I think we can b on FB & enjoy it without any more crap again from his x-w; if we use my dba title 'Dee's Doodles' if there aren't any ppl w that name on FB. For years I sent my puppy buyers to our photobucket album to see pics & I do personal e-mails & phone them, I know they'd enjoy my doodles on FB. Ok, Can I have a personal setting to allow only certain ppl, like you'all & a few close ppl to share whatever we want personally, including the puppy pics & Not allow ppl to view certain pages??? If we were on FB w our "actual names", Ron's 2 kids (actually 30 yr. & 28 yr. olds) would blab everything in our life to his trouble-making x-w & by not-friending the kids they would make probs also (R doesn't contact them because they r backstabbers)...Please share your FB wisdom about special settings on privacy w me, & to share the puppy info. w U & w the public.

On Saturday the day prior to our anniversary R decided to eat a large Papa John pizza for supper, he did & got heartburn (spicy meat) & (mega sodium) w a sore throat that lasted till Sunday night. We did not go out @ all to eat Sunday on our anniversary because he was too sick, so he watched Nascar & he felt great enough to have 'sax', uh Hel* No, he messed up our special dinner. Our anniversary dinner was postponed until Saturday, so R's sax is postponed also until the weekend.

Here's a problem I just had w the internet & privacy. At 6:30 last night I got a automated phone call & it said we were put into 'collections for a past due' bill & gave info to pay it w the prompts. I hung-up, because we r not 'past due' on any bills. I won't give any financial info. over the phone, or a website that's not Verified to b secure when I buy things or pay bills. I redialed the # on my caller ID & it prompted me again for the payment info. I called it again today & got a 'employee' from New York @ a collections agency. I asked questions & was told my landline phone is linked to a relative that was put into 'collections'. Here is the Outrageous part; the automated system that asked me to pay the debt, was for: (my x-husband's niece from 19 yr. ago), a niece that is my x-brother in-law's, 31 yr. old married daughter, a working nurse who I haven't been w in about 5 yrs; the employee asked me if "I was paying the debt for my x-niece" So because she didn't have a 'landline phone' or a cell phone 'w a monthly contract' to contact her, the collections agency found my Verizon landline 'business name' phone# from tracking my name, however I personally do Not have a landline phone#. I felt my privacy was Violated learning how easy it was that they got my phone# because of my Verizon phone contract. I felt my blood pressure zooming during that conversation. I'm not ranting/venting I just wanted to share this w U. I wonder how many ppl have paid a debt on their phone that didn't belong to them, because the automated system uses a authoritative manner & probably scares ppl to grab their credit/debit card & the other kicker is that their system didn't say or confirm the name it was calling. Maybe my name was Peter Rabbit, it didn't care whose name would pay it, it just wanted the debt paid.

I'm sleepy & I prob have many typos tonight... I'll b back tomorrow for personals. It's sooo wonderful to have my Wi-Fi running again after over 3 days w/o it. Yuck, I have lots of emails to read yet & to reply to tomorrow, another long day ahead of me.

Have a Fun Humpday girls
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:32 AM   #21  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning Chicklets!

Good news, I got a raise yesterday, not much but is was for performance from September when I started to December. Promises of more to come on the next raise in January 2016. I was shocked I even got one this quick. I must underrate myself...lol.

OK, prayer warriors, my son is having his surgery this Friday at 1:30 pm to have his testicle removed. Please say some prayers or think great thoughts if you are not a prayer type person. I am going to be there for the surgery then going to his house on Saturday afternoon and spend the night. He asked me if I could, what could I say? He said he just wants his mom there with him. Well break my heart and make me cry why don't you.

Thank the Lord we didn't get that mess of ice and snow headed for Louisville, KY today. I am so over this winter.

SUSIE...let me check with DD about June 20 as the 21st is father's day, doesn't mean much to me but she might be busy that weekend. She is the only one coming to KI with me, so I would like for her to be available. We may have to move this to end of September.

DEE...happy anniversary, hope the DH thinks of you first rather than eating the pizza just before a celebration. Men..sheesh...and I have a good one. There are settings on FB that you can do privacy and blocking, but I don't know off hand. I just go in there and mess around till I get what I want.

LAURA...ask you eye doc the next time you are in there. They usually have hard case holders laying around that they give out for free. Tell him you didn't get one with your last pair of glasses and would like one. Whether you did or not.

CHELLE...goodluck on your projects that are not quite working. Sometimes we just need to step away from them and poof the answer is in the pudding. I have been having terrible headaches lately also. Bleh.

Hi TERRA!

Got to get busy, getting behind. Manager messed up his expense report and now wants me to fix it. Really?

Hugs
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:48 AM   #22  
Creating a Healthier Me

Hi ladies,

Quick check in....one of my work projects is going well. I'm finally making progress. Just a couple bugs to work out. And then I'll move on to the next project. After work today, I meeting with my trainer.

=================

Annie - Congratulations on the raise!! I'll be saying prayers for your son. Please post or text me when he's out of surgery. Good luck on the manager's expense report.

Dee - That sucks that collection agencies are harassing you for the debts of your ex-niece! I hope you have a nice anniversary dinner followed by sax. The strawberries in sauce sounds really yummy. Good for you for stocking up! As for FB, I'm pretty sure you can limit who sees what.

Susie - Bummer that you had to work late, but good that your Director appreciated it and very smart of you to schedule yourself last so you wouldn't be rushed. Good for you also for trying to grow yourself as a leader. It should give you more visibility and hopefully won't overload your very busy work life.

Laura - Okay...I'm not a doctor and I don't even play one on TV. But I've been thinking about your, Annie's and Happy's issues with the vertigo/dizziness. Do the symptoms happen more in the winter (maybe because the air is dryer)? If so, and ou've been taking antihistamines to resolve your crystals and it didn't work, Sudafed might be better because a decongestant isn't as drying as an antihistamine. Whatever it is, I hope you get it resolved soon, and I'm glad it's not blood pressure or an ear infection. I just love Maggie Smith too.

Shad - I hope you're having a lovely time on vacation!

to Happy, Ceejay and Terra!

Much love and many hugs to all,
Old 03-04-2015, 12:48 PM   #23  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

Sun is shining, temperatures are rising - spring is coming Yesterday we got a typical spring storm - they had predicted snow of one to three inches and by the time I left for the thrift shop it was a major blizzard. A couple of the volunteers decided it was not worth opening the shop or staying there to price but I was already there - DH dropped me off and had some errands to run so I just hung around and took pictures for FB and chatted with my partner who also showed up. The storm let up around 11 and people drifted into the shop. The afternoon shift begged off so the volunteer coordinator and I split the afternoon shift and I stayed an extra hour and a half. I made a broccoli stir fry last night for dinner. It was tasty except I need to find something to substitute for the soy sauce. I used the packets from my sushi which are a much more flavorful and less salty soy sauce but still it was just a bit too salty for me. On the other hand, DH thought it was delicious and said he could not taste the salt at all - go figure! Of course I only use salt to cook and rarely if ever, add more to my food once the plate is down so I guess I am just more sensitive to it. It was nice and easy to make - just required prep time. I used a flat iron steak from the meat farm - it was about a half pound piece - just the right size for one meal and it was tender and tasty.

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary - 38 years. My partner at the Thrift shop came walking over to the sales counter with this brunette curly synthetic wig in a box. She winked and said - you should buy this to "spice" up your anniversary tomorrow. She also included a move "Catch Me If You Can" There was also a frilly, very sheer half apron (think bridal apron) in the housewares section. I said at this point in our lives after 40 years together we are more like the duster/housecoat and wooden shoes type of couple (pointing to those items in the shop). but it was fun to search out scenarios on a quiet, snowy day.

I have something going on every day this week and I could really use some at home days. I am just going to return the library books I borrowed - 2 of them I just can't get into, one is a new book which I can't renew (and of course that's the most interesting one of the lot) and I just have to admit I'm not going to read them right now. I also have several movies I recorded earlier on cable tv, I am debating about just deleting them - especially the Christmas ones I watch about 5 television shows a week - that's quite enough of tv time for me. Although now that Downton Abbey has finished up for the season... I guess it is time to wrap up that show, although I will miss Dame Maggie Smith's witty quips - she said in an interview that her character is about 109 by now so it's time to finish her off !

Annie - congratulations on the raise - take whatever you get nowadays. Hope that they make good on getting you more next year. We would joke that our insurance premiums would be raised by more than our salary increases so each year we stayed cost US more to work there Will be sending out healing prayers and good thoughts for DS on Friday. It's nice that he wants you to be there with him - nothing heals like a Mum's love This winter for us is wayyyy better than last winter although everyone we talk to says they are eager for winter to be over and spring to get here so welcome to our chorus line ! Thanks for the info on the melon - I will keep an eye out. I got some strawberries the other day and while they are not overly sweet - they have a very delicious strawberry flavor to them which was nice to find.

Dee - yes you can lock down your Facebook page so that only people you want to can see your information. You can extend that setting even to pictures you post within your group of friends on FB. So you could post pictures that only your "close friends" can see and if I am a friend of yours but not a "close friend" I would not see that picture and of course if I was not your friend I wouldn't see anything about you at all except your main FB page with your cover photo. You can also block people so that they can't even find you on FB - it's like you don't exist. And if you block someone if you have a mutual friend and you comment on their page - the blocked person won't even see your comment. So you can lock it down as much as you like. Just don't mix your personal page with your breeder's page because I'm sure you want some of the public to see your dog info. You can also use your name hyphenated with First Name MaidenName-MarriedName to make it unique. That's also the way I found a friend I had been looking for for a long time - she had divorced and remarried and had she not had a hyphenated name (as I knew her) I would not have been able to locate her.

Susie - I'm really glad that you got the go ahead to participate in the Core team. Always look to build your skills and experience. Had to smile at your remark about living in "Frozen" but not as pretty. We would all look better in blue, sparkly long dresses - wouldn't we - except don't peek under them at the snow boots

Laura - I'm wondering if with the lack of any cliffhangers in Downton Abbey if they left it open to just end there except that Julian Fellowes said there will definitely be a season 6. Not sure how far they can take it since it has passed the original concept of Edwardian transitioning to modern times. Some of the potential plot lines - will Mary ever find a suitable husband, will Edith ever get past the gloom and doom, will Mrs Hughes "do it" with Carson can get old and dragged out. It was fun while it lasted. Regarding the crystals and the allergies - I thought the same thing - I have more fall and winter allergies and it seems the vertigo is more troublesome that time of year. The PT said there is no relationship between them, but once again, we know how we feel. If you do have BPV (welcome to the club), then doing the reset - especially by the therapist should have fixed the vertigo. Not saying the crystals won't come loose again but you should have noticed an immediate relief. As we me, he did the procedure and I got dizzy as he was doing it. Then he immediately did it again and the second time I felt nothing so I knew things were back in place. I would suggest staying a bit quiet and maybe taking a break from lots of head movements and swinging and twisting for a week just to let things "settle". And BTW - I also thought taking allergy meds would help with the vertigo - they did at first - circumstances??? - but then after about 2 years they made no difference. Even now if I feel a certain movement makes me woozy - I stop it immediately and that includes a few times in yoga this season. It seemed to be enough to stave off a full on problem. As for the glasses case, I think you can walk into LensCrafters (or whatever they changed their name to now) and just buy a case. Can't say how much they will gouge the price for you though...

Michelle - I don't envy you doing web stuff now a days trying to accommodate various browsers, android devices and multiple copies of Windows. I hope you find something that works well.

Terra - do you do shopping once a month for grocery staples and then just pick up a few fresh things as you need them?

Shad - hope you are relaxing and floating down the river. You pictures looked like it would be a fun ride. Hope the crocs stay down river !

Time to grab some lunch and get ready for yoga class. Have a good one chicks.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 12:54 PM   #24  

Ah, I see Happy has just posted over my head. As usual.
--
Morning all.

Annie – Hope DS’s son’s surgery goes well. I will say a prayer and think great thoughts for him. I shouldn’t think that would be a complex surgery, but if he wants his mama around for comfort, so be it. (Won’t his wife be around??) Re the eyeglass case – bf said the same thing, ask my eye doc. But these are giant sunglasses with a big curved frame, so nothing that’s standard-sized will work. Congrats on the raise! Nice they give you one even if you haven’t been there a full year, but we’ve done that before in our department where we’ll start someone at a certain wage level, but offer a raise after a few months if performance is what it should be. I’m sure yours is all that and more!! Especially getting that Blackberry set up!!

Michelle – Glad your latest work project is moving now. Re the decongestant – the doc said it’ll drain the sinuses. That’s not something antihistamines do. I hope it works. I’m getting tired of walking around feeling sort of, if not woozey, then a bit “fuzzy”. I don’t know if Annie or Happy feel like their ears feel funny/different, but mine do (mostly the right one).

Dee – The fresh strawberry sauce sounds good. I’ve noticed that strawberries are on sale at a lot of grocery stores right now – I wonder where they are coming from, domestic or imported? I think I’ll pick some up this week. Happy Anniversary to you and R! Too bad your original plans didn’t work, but I hope your postponed celebration goes off without a problem. Re FB – I rarely post, more often I lurk and sometimes comment and/or like and that’s about it, so I can’t offer any wisdom re settings. That’s really crummy that collectors got your contact info and tried to collect from you for a debt that’s not even yours. Those folks lack ethics, that's for sure. We often received mail for a family that lives in our town on the same street with the same house number, but they are “north” and we are “south”. Their mail never showed either north or south in the address, and so we ended up with it sometimes. What kind of idiots don’t provide a proper address to companies with whom they do business?! Aargh. We eventually started getting collection calls intended for them – I’m sure the slimy collectors connected our address with them. Better watch your credit report just to make sure nothing’s amiss! You're welcome for the photo…I think I’ll go back and remove it now.

Susie – Late worknight for you, but I guess it was worth it if you got things talked out with your boss. Now take advantage of the time your boss is gone to catch up and make headway! And good you can pursue the leadership role!!! Re the frames, I haven’t finalized my decision yet. I might have to drag bf to the store with me to try them on again and get his opinion. I think I’m being too picky though – I much prefer wearing contact lenses over glasses and so I shouldn’t worry too much about finding the "perfect" frame. Though I must say if there are periods where I must wear glasses, it helps to not look in the mirror and hate how they look. RE KI: June 20 is open for me. Re the heated mattress pad – I turn it on before I get in bed to get it toasty while I get ready for bed and read a little bit, but I turn it off before I turn off the lights. I get way too warm if I leave it on, even if I have it on the lowest setting! That happened one night last week. I woke up in the middle of the night all hot and sweaty, ick.

Hellos to the rest of you! Hope you’re all having a good Hump Day!
==
Nothing much to report. Last night, I finally ordered a new pair of earbuds, as well as a hard case for my sunglasses.

Since there’s no yogalaties tonight, I have a hair appointment.

The snow in the backyard was covered with a thin shell of ice due to yesterday’s rain. Today’s in the high teens and it doesn’t feel too bad. One more day of this, and then we’re in for a warmup. Yesssss!

Okay, off to post. TTFN.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:06 PM   #25  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Laura - I have a case from my oversized Anne Klein sunglasses that I guard - DH tried to snatch it once and I hollered at him. I got him one from the sporting goods store - zips on the top but it was big enough to fit the glasses. Yes, you might have a hard time finding a clam type case but good luck. I still use these sunglasses otherwise I'd offer you mine.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:29 PM   #26  

Happy - In case I forget tomorrow - happy anniversary to you and dh! I still have a Christmas movie on the dvr and I'm thinking we might as well delete it by now...I try not to check out too many books at once because I hate when I don't get around to reading them. I suppose if one or two were picked from a shelf "cold", it might not bother me, but lately I've been picking books that are part of a series I've been working my way through, or been recommended to me. Re DA, I'd like to see who Mary ends up with, and I sure would like to see Edith find happiness, but I don't need a plot line about Carson and Mrs. Hughes doing the deed, lol. Re the bpv, I can't say the movements I've been doing have brought any relief from the wooziness - I don't want to go around with this feeling for long. But I'm grateful it hasn't been anywhere near as severe as Annie's was. Re the sunglass case - ordered one off Amazon, so the price is likely to be more reasonable than those vision chains.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:12 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Don't know how you people up north handle this winter weather. Ours has started and I'm almost at panic mode. Don't know why I get this way. I hope it will stay just rain till I get home.
More later when I'm settle in my apartment.

-----
Happy
Happy Anniversary.

Annie
Congrats on the raise. and Will keep your son in my thoughts.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:24 PM   #28  
Creating a Healthier Me

Ceejay - I'm hoping the roads and weather are ok (well...just rain) until you get home. I used to get nervous about snow storms living in Wisconsin. Now I just try and figure out the best way to avoid traffic jams.

Happy - Hope you and your DH have a wonderful anniversary!
Old 03-04-2015, 04:46 PM   #29  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Laura ~ Yeah it was really good. Thats neat that any recipe that is a "keeper" is kept in a 3 ring binder.

Susie ~ Why do you have to be careful with acidic fruits? Just wondering.

Annie & Michelle ~ Hi Ladies - I hope you having a great day today.

Happy ~ Yes when I go shopping I shop for the whole month but I do get fresh food as I need it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would of went to school today but due to the weather I stayed home and I've been inside all day. I am really ready for Spring though. I'm tired of the snow and cold. Anyway I've taken today off from working out but I'm still dieting, I never take a day off from that LOL.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:11 AM   #30  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning Everyone!

Doc called in a script for Biaxin, well it's generic. Twice a day. I must say I feel like crap today. Head hurts, throat scratchy, head stuffy. Not sure I didn't get this from the babes or all the sickies here at work. I am ready for spring and better health. Amen.

Still accepting prayers for my baby boy's surgery tomorrow. He is very nervous about it and wanting his momma. Breaking my heart, I tell you. Kiddos and fur babies. Yeee.

C had eaten all the leftovers out of the fridge by the time I got home from work therefore I didn't have to make dinner. What a break. He had emptied the dishwasher and put a load of towels in the washer. What a good man! I thanked him more than once and he just smiled. Stroke stroke stroke, get more out of them. lol

TERRA...I am with you, so ready for spring and summer! This crazy weather is not helping with people's health. Espcially mine!

HAPPY...Happy aniversary baby, got you on my miiiind! Hope you and DH have a marvelous, wonderful day! Only 15 days till spring. Happy thoughts!

LAURA...glad you could find an eyeglass case on Amazon you liked. I can usually find most anything I need/want on Amazon.

CHELLE...good job on getting that project going. On to the next one, good luck! Get your rest.

I am hoping to go home a little early today if I am not feeling better this afternoon. My manager is in Diversity training from 11:30 to 4:30, so he will be out of pocket most of the day anyway. He won't even miss me.

Hello to all you sweet ladies. Make it a great Thursday!

Hugs
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote