Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 06:57 PM   #286  

Evening all. Just a quick hello from the train. The day got away from me due to two long meetings & a forgotten task that needed completion today.

Went to the circuit class instead of tighter assets last night. Good sweaty workout. It was good to be back. Didn't do my pushups though, so I'm behind yet again - aaargh.

Three day weekend ahead- yeehaw- time to catch up on stuff, including personals!! Bye for now, everyone have a great weekend!

Last edited by Laura705; 01-30-2015 at 06:59 PM.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:04 PM   #287  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Laura & Shad ~ Yeah I was so glad that the price of my shoes were $125 instead of 300 or 500 dollars. Thanks for the advice if I ever have time to kill at school again I'll be sure to get up and walk around the building.

Ceejay ~ Thats great that you got on youtube and was looking up new youtube videos, Way 2 Go!!!!!!

Happy ~ Thanks for coming on the pic of me and Clyde

Annie ~ We made Fried Chicken (I only had one small piece) Corn on the cobb and a baked potato

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didnt do much today, Just went to my therapy appt. and thats it. Tomorrow mom and I are probably gonna go back to Walmart cause she's running out of bubbles, She loves popping bubble wrap. Its her new favorite thing to do. I hope tomorrow is a nice sunny day so I can go for a walk outside again. I walked outside for 30 mins. yesterday. Well I hope everyone is having a nice night.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:53 PM   #288  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Terra
Another bubble wrap popper. One of my former co-workers liked to do that. Good therapy.

Annie
Your knee and popping sounds like me. My knee's have popped ever since I can remember. Daddy used to comment on it. Glad you enjoyed the class.
Like the title.

Laura
2 long meetings yikes.

-------
Went to j.c. penny in Blytheville and bought some things to take to Houston with me but I'm taking them back. I'm not pleased with them. I like one top but the one time is all I would ever wear it. I shopped on line and found a charcoal grey pencil skirt that I really liked. Didn't realize that the wedding is going to be outside. My sister is wearing a dark blue dress.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:53 AM   #289  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

ok ladies - it's a few minutes shy of February but I set up the new thread.

NO MORE POSTING HERE

Please join us at our spanking new thread click me to go to Fiesty February Worldlies are Fabulous
Closed Thread