Old 10-01-2014, 06:59 AM   #31  

Good morning ladies! We only stayed for part of the concert. They had plastic seats in the auditorium that were really small and my leg started giving me problems. They were totally unorganized too. Thomas's concert band (he had a solo) played first, then the next one, then the next, etc, but it took them 15 minutes between to change out. I was in agony after 90 minutes so we gave up and came home. Dinner was really late around 9:30 so I imagine my blood sugar reading will be messed up this morning.

We did have a spectacular time, the best ever in fact. We loved the big ship and all it offered. As soon as I can, I will get the pictures up in an album on Facebook and let you know so you can see them. One thing I did was ordered a voucher for a place called Collage.com. It is for a fleece blanket and they put photos on it. I am going to do a photo collage of our trip featuring our friends for them for Christmas. I thought they would love having memories of it right on a blanket. I just have to get the photos downloaded from our camera into my PC so I can send them. Right now it is getting groceries in the house, getting the mountain of laundry done and put away and cleaning my nasty house. While we were gone the leaves came down in bunches so now the deck is a mess and leaves are getting dragged in.

Some of the highlights of the trip, Jack did the zip line twice! I held an Iguana that was as big as a cat, had my pic taken with it and put in a frame and as a joke gave it to Thomas as part of his cruise presents. His dad said last night that he will love it. The shows were spectacular for sure. We had very little rain except the day we were in Cozumel, but it quit when we got off the ship and just stayed cloudy all day. The resort was great and Jack got some great snorkeling pics though the water was cloudy a bit. He got a couple Mayan ruin pics. Having the balcony was really nice and since I took my med every morning never had a problem with it. I shopped until I dropped and got incredible deals on the ship for sure.

Well gals, I need to get into the shower because Jack wants to be out at the base by 8. He has to get a new ID card since he turns 65 this month. Have a great day. Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 08:53 AM   #32  

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED. PLEASE GO TO #92
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote