Why isn't there a support group for <20-somethings?

• I just think a support group, however small, for teens would be nice, as this community is really member-driven and all the support comes from the community, and teenagers seem to deal with an entirely different set of problems (in many ways, though not all) when it comes to losing weight.
    Just food for thought, I guess?
  • I know what you mean. I'm 18 so not really 20 something. It would be nice.
  • There used to be a teens support group here. Maybe no one posted and they closed it. I would message the administrators about setting one up. I know they would be willing to. I think it is fabulous that you girls are getting healthy and in shape as teens. Take it right into adult hood then you won't have problems like all of us old ladies do!!!
  • Great job on taking care of this now instead of waiting. It really is easier when you're younger. I'm 26 now and had a whole different life and far different challenges when I was a teenager/young adult. Go ahead and message an admin about it, as gma has mentioned. You may want to try and get some friends involved to help keep it open, though.
  • We closed that forum because it attracted a lot of pro-ana members and was out of control. We tried very hard to encourage safe dieting practices, but pro-ana blogs all over the net were posting the link and nothing we tried helped. We reached the painful decision to close it since it was doing much more harm than good.