The Onederland Express-Hop on Here!! #9 All Aboard!

You're on Page 3 of 5
Go to
  • I thought I join your thread. I wasn't quite ready before to even think about onderland but I am getting close and believe me I am ready to hop this train. My dh is out of town til the 29th on a hunting trip so I am pushing it over the next couple weeks to make some progress. I would love onderland by Christmas but really am shooting for new years day. What could be better than onderland for a gift.
    Weight today at 222.9
  • Cleancowgirl, welcome!

Lets do this!

Dee, i missed it, i was waiting so long! The day of i had to take the girls to karate and forgot to DVR it, hopefully it will be on demand, we had at&t come out yesterday to move our TV to the garage from our bedroom, yay, we're going to build a fake fireplace in place of the TV and hubby has vowed to workout in the garage..p 90x im going to try to keep him on track, he.. like his wife has given up many time. He's pretty well in shape though but working out cant hurt.

225.8 today! Yahoo!
  • 223.8 New low!
  • Hello ladies,

I'm wondering if it's okay to join the onederland express. I haven't been in the 190s in over 3 years but I am determined to get back there. I am currently at 226 and am following the Weight Watchers plan. I'm trying to be patient and take it one pound at a time.
  • I'm in!

10% will be 23.8 so say 24lbs, but i wanna hit 199 by Christmas so I am pushing for 36 lbs!

Christmas Challenge!!
    S tart Sept 01-235.2
    Week 01 09/09-234.4 down (-.8) 35.4lbs left
    Week 02 09/16-229.0 down (-6.2) 30lbs left
    Week 03 09/23-225.8 down (-9.4) 26.8lbs left
    Week 04 09/30-226.6 went off the rails a tad, today is my baby's 3 year birthday.. cake..
    Week 05 10/07-
    Week 06 10/14-231.2 eek, I fell off about a more th ago and never got back I. The swing so I better hurry!
    Week 07 10/21-226.6
    Week 08 10/28-
    Week 09 11/04-
    Week 10 11/11-
    Week 11 11/18-
    Week 12 11/25-
    Week 13 12/02-
    Week 14 12/09-
    Week 15 12/16-
    Week 16 12/23-
    Merry Christmas My present to myself will be a healthier body!! Yay!!

Excited!!!
  • Hi Girls
    cleancowgirl & GettinFit to this thread, jump-in & just b @ home. We're a caring group here My dh also is a hunter so I know Yours b in great spirits when he comes home. Yep, WW is a great plan to use so I know U r still enjoying good food on your health journey

Tori, your doing Fantastic Your going to hit your Christmas goal for sure I hope U got to see the first episode of Biggest Loser or watch/read the recap online

I hope that Everyone had a amazing Sweetest Day weekend Mine didn't happen this year because I began feeling sick last Thursday & was in the hospital ER yesterday. I have pancreatitis, which we r praying that is "acute" instead of the deadly pancreatitis. So if U have room for me, Please add me to your Prayers Thank You... My dh is in cancer remission & we Pray that the Lord will b Merciful to me also. I joked @ the hospital that "the M&M Halloween candy monster" gave this to me. I'm the person that takes care of all my family & they rely on my help & Luv. I have no time to have a disease or behave sick. Soo I Thank each of U for all Prayers for my Healing If U or your family-friends r ill or injured, lets add them to our Prayers & Prayer chains

Girls, we never know "when" our health will "change badly, or deadly" so lets All ENJOY getting Healthier Together Anyone going to or having a Halloween Party? What's your costume

Have a Wonderful week OP girls
  • Hi Everyone,

It is so nice to see some new people here! CleanCowgirl and GettinFit.

We had a busy weekend with the usual weekend chores but had some fun with my nephews at a Children's Museum in Dayton, OH.

I didn't get on my work computer at all over the weekend...aren't you proud of me? But I will be working at home for a few hours tonight.

Dee: You are so right that we never know when our health can change so we must do what we can to take care of ourselves and enjoy our health daily.

I believe you will be ok but you know you are in my prayers. Love you!

Tori: Look at those scales going down!

I am happy to report a 1lb weight-loss at TOPS on Thursday night.

Ok..got to get some work done! So I can relax a bit when Dancing with the Stars comes on.
  • Thanks for the nice welcome!
    Dee- I will add you and your family to my prayers tonight. Are they having you follow up with a gastro doctor? Were they able to determine what the cause of the flare up was. Hugs to you.

Weight today 220.0 Now to move into the teens.
  • Cleancow_2 almost in the teens!! Yay!!

Dee_ im so sorry you got sick, yes you're right, lets enjoy getting healthy together. I found biggest loser on demand it was good, it was cool to see Reuben again.i DVR'd last nights episode. Gonna watch it today. I went out for a short bit last night to watch a friend of some friends play guitar and Singh at a wine bar, no wine for me but it was nice to get out with the girls. I have met so many new friends since I started Bellydance,i love it. I was pretty lonely before for about 5 years. I had a very clingy possessive( not so) best friend who barely spoke to me for months, then I'd confront her and she'd try to keep me from meeting her other friends, in case they would tell me anything she said about me and vice versa. ( Her words) , Then if we did hang out she would not want to meet my other friends, it had to be just us..so i stopped dealing with her on my birthday when she ditched my party " sick" then posted pics of her at the beach the next day, i felt hurt and I know this sounds all very immature but I guess I was\ am. So I finally messaged her that we should leave everything in the past, no longer ignore one another,but i did not ask to hang out or be friends she is not good for my life. Im so glad to be meeting great women who like to spend time with me and my family. Its a little hard when you're invited out so much to avoid the food or wine but, im learning.

Susie_1 more pound, another one bites the dust! That's great! Oh I love those dancing shows too, i envy those beautiful dancer legs and get insecure so I watch other things,lol

9 weeks til Christmas,16 weeks til Valentine's, we better get rockin!! Love you girls, lets get to work :-)
  • Good morning!

Welcome cleancowgirl and GettinFit!

Dee: Hope you feel better, take care of yourself, praying for you.

Hi Tori and Susie

I'm doing pretty well. Been staying on plan more often than not, so I consider that a plus I will be seeing family in about 3 weeks that I haven't seen since my heaviest weight and was hoping to be closer to goal instead of re-losing weight I've already lost But I'm taking it a day at a time and getting better each day staying OP. Hopefully this extra weight comes back off easily

Take care everyone!
  • Hi Everyone,

How is the week going for you?

Alyssa: So good to see you! Glad to hear you are staying on plan for the most part. You know how to do this. You look so good in your pictures. Your family who hasn't seen you since you for a while sure are going to be surprised! You have 3 weeks...you will get close to goal in that 3 weeks..you might not be at it, but you will be closer.

Tori: Your time out with your friends sounds like such a nice time!

Cleancowgirl---can't wait to see you post that teens number

Dee: How are you? I pray that you are feeling better each day.

I'm doing ok this week..not great but ok...just working to much and therefore not getting workouts in. I used to NEVER miss them and now I do so easily. I really want and need to change that!
  • Susie, the week is going good, I hope to be 219 by Halloween, that's a week away I got this! I just want to tell you girls how beautiful you are. What amazing people you are and I'm glad to know u! Dee, I'm praying for you and I know you are gonna be ok. You are a fighter,
  • Hi Girls Thank You for your Prayers & kind thoughts for my pancreas. I'm still weak & have inflammation & pain, but a little better each day. I have to eat bland foods for 2 weeks letting my pancreas heal & I lost -3# since Sunday "I need my salt & pepper, spices. back". Today I saw my doc & I got good news; she read my ER report: CT xray & lab. I have 'acute pancreatitis' that can b severe but because my body Is in 'Good' Health I will recover fine, as long as I follow 1 important instruction: continue to Live & eat Low-fat & eat Healthy fats when cooking & yes avocado's r also on the sheet she gave me but she's repeating my labs in a month to b sure my # gets back into the safe zone. I am responsible for my pancreas attack because I was making over 40 customer orders for football tail-gate: desserts, appetizers, etc. until I ended my catering bus. 1 1/2 weeks ago & also baking many hi-fat holiday desserts in Sept.-October w +200 for clients to freeze & defrost over Thanksgiving-Christmas. Soo my body was on 'double' over-load from 'taste-testing all their fatty food' orders. I was so busy I didn't gain 1#. I had a employee that did half the 'taste tests' working w me, till dh told me to close my catering & so I let my college guy leave to get another job in September. My body just couldn't cope w so much food taste-testing, that's why I started the Probiotics almost 2 weeks ago to get my body feeling better; but I was too late starting it & my internal medicine doc wants me to continue taking it especially w winter coming & viruses. I

Tori, I'm so happy for U that U have a amazing group of friends from Bellydance that genuinely care about U & your family. It's obvious that your ex-friend is messed-up & sounds jealous of U out-shining her, that she'd lose her group of friends attention; it's her Loss now, without U. I love your spirit & your family. You've come a long way on your challenge & you've Got this made reaching your goal before Christmas.

Lyssa, Happy to see U back, we missed U. B ready for ALL the compliments from your relatives when they see how gorgeous & young U r looking again Your weight will b back down to normal, U Know how to do this.... Hey, Before Thanksgiving week get rid of ALL your Fat clothes sizes so U gotta Stay slim & OP or you'll b naked during the holidays

Susie, to keep motivated maybe U just gotta make time @ home 5-10 minutes 'here & there' to b active like a mini-workout. I like to use my mini-trampoline in the cold months, listen to music & play-walk on it I have it in my kitchen in the corner & when I'm cooking/watching the TV news I hop on it. Also lifting hand-weights during TV commercials, or while walking from 1 room to another room works or grab filled spaghetti sauce cans & do curls while sitting on the sofa. I'm Proud of your 1# Loss last week & I know U will do -2# next week Remember 'Wonder Woman' never quits

Hi cleancowgirl & GettinFit I hope that U both r doing great this week & have time to drop-in again soon.

Have a Wonderful weekend girls
  • Glad your pancreatitis was acute versus chronic. It can make you extremely ill. Keep us updated and feel better.
    My weight day is really Saturday but currently this week at 220.7
  • Dee! I know it's rough, but I'm glad to hear this is acute!

Susie lyssa, cleancowgirl

Took my family out with friends tonight to an Italian restaurant, to see off a good buddy heading to brasil for a month, if was good I had half a garlic roll, chicken on salad and water, then 2 m&ms hoping to be under 223 because I got there a few days ago and went up...