Weight Lifting and Fat Loss

• Hi all,

I am finally almost down to my goal weight. 10-15 lbs to go seems to be the toughest. I have recently started to incorporate weight lifting into my routine and have created a workout plan. I would say my goal is to tone and build muscle as well as decrease the fat in my abdominal area and overall in general. My eating is overall clean, a few slip ups, but I haven't gained weight from it and typically I range from 146-149, usually on the lower end, which is the lowest i've ever been. I just cant seem to get past 146 even when I am super clean and workout 4 days a week. I use to do 5-6 days, but it seemed I was over doing it a bit. I needed to balance my life and fitness.

After reading a lot of testimonies from woman who have battled the last 10 or so lbs, a lot of them say weight lifting is key, especially if you aren't currently doing it, you should. I would really like some advice from woman who have overcome this obstacle and how they did it. I'd rather read it from you, rather than an article. Thank you in advance.