3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Worldly Chicks Juggling Through July (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/284195-worldly-chicks-juggling-through-july.html)

ceejay52 07-11-2013 06:17 PM

Mel
My high school friend is from Missouri about an hours drive from where my sister lives. I'll be living with my sister and I'm looking forward to it. I've not had the privilege of being near my sisters just my mom. It will take some getting used to but it should be worth it. I keep thinking I'm getting older and don't like being on the road by myself. This will be an ideal arrangement.

diyana 07-11-2013 06:50 PM

Ceejay - Good for you for updating the manual. It's so great that you'll be able to live with your sister and near your high school friend when you retire. :D Don't work too hard.

MELODY525 07-12-2013 05:11 AM

I Have Been Awake Since 4am.
Woke Up Sneezing And With Sciatica On Both Sides.
Took Some Meds And Going To Lie Down Again.
I Should Have Realized This Was Coming The Other Day.
I Got A Warning And Didn't Recognize It.
I'll Be Back Over The Weekend.
Have A Great Friday!

annie175 07-12-2013 07:54 AM

Aww Shoot MELLIE...just when the seniors give you a break on the alarms your sciatica and what not start in. Get wll thoughts and prayers are with you my sweet, onery sister. Hugs.

CEEG....Living with your sister and a maybe love interest, could it get any better than that? You vixen you!!

Not much going on. Going to take some comp time this afternoon and leave at 1pm. The weather is perfect. Not much on the agenda but sure want to enjoy it while I can. No rain in the picture for many days ahead...YEAH!!

Made a new recipe in the crocker yesterday. Beef roast with mushrooms, potatos, onions, carrots, greenbeans and kidney beans. Then made a mushroomsoup mixture and poured over it. Bro, SIL and Sam came over for dinner. Also served rice, watermelon and cucumbers/onions, and a tomato/feta cheese/black olive salad. Let's just say it was one of my better dinners and they all raved over it. Made me feel really happy.

Cleaned the kitchen and was in bed by 9:30.

Hellos to SHADDIE, LAURA and HAPPY.

Hugs

annie175 07-12-2013 07:55 AM

OH and HELLO to CHELLE!!!! Hope your work at home day is productive! Hugs sister

ceejay52 07-12-2013 09:16 AM

Morning
Loving this 68 degree weather in July.

Annie
You are a great cook and a meal like that would make any one rave. It sounded yummy.

Mel
Get some rest. Next time heed the warning. But I'm like you and wait till the pain is unbearable before I take anything for it.

Michelle, Laura and Happy--:wave:

Nothing new on my end. Just working the overtime. And like my boss friend said this morning more for my future retirement.

Laura705 07-12-2013 10:41 AM

Morning all. TGIF! I could go for 2-day workweeks! :D

Ceejay - Nice and cool. We had a nice day yesterday, but with the AC off the house was a bit too warm for me. Still, I didn't turn on the AC. Today will be more of the same, so I'm thinking bf will likely turn it on at some point. Yay for OT pay!! :yay: Good idea to update the training manual/notes. It'll be nice to have a friend in the same vicinity as you when you are living w/ your sister.

Annie - Your meal sounded delish!! Nice to have a beautiful Friday afternoon off work!! Enjoy it. :)

Mel - Sorry your sciatica has kicked in. :( Feel better soon.

Hellos to the rest of the Worldlies. :wave:
==
Nothing much to report. I missed my Jazzercise class last night. Bf attended a wake/funeral for a friend's mother and ended up hanging out with the friends all afternoon, lost track of time and couldn't get back in time to get me the car so I could go to my class and ended up staying out until late. I'm not a happy camper at the moment and I'm sick of sharing one car between us.

I'm on day 2 of a 30-day squat challenge I decided to do. Bf joined me for day 1, but now he's missed one so he'll likely give it up. He's not very consistent with this type of thing. Reminds me, I saw a note in my calendar of the due date to send written notice if I decide to cancel my gym membership. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it since I have no desire to work out there. I'll stick with classes going forward - I know that's what I like. I should pressure bf to cancel his membership as well. He isn't using his either. It's not a lot of money, but it's still a waste.

Tomorrow I have a hair appt. Just noticed it's later in the day than I recalled and it's right before a gathering with the Relay for Life event team. Whatever snack I decide to bring to this thing I'll have to have it prepared before my hair appointment. I might make a jalapeno popper dip that one of the book club women made. I'll have to squeeze that in between Jazzercise and my hair appointment. Bleh. At least I don't have anything going on Sunday.

Everyone have a good day, okay??

happy2bme 07-12-2013 12:25 PM

Hi guys,

I'm being a sloth - barely catching up with posts. You guys are on my mind even though I'm not active right now. Another week and a half and I can get back to normal again. Ahhhh. Something to be said for consistency. :D

Just wanted to say hi :wave:

diyana 07-12-2013 01:48 PM

Good morning ladies -
Working from home today. Trying to be productive, but lots on my mind. Have. To. Focus. :rofl:

Dog training is later this afternoon, so that should be fun.

Tomorrow, I may go to a workshop in the morning, and then D and I are going out on a date in the late afternoon/evening, so Santa will be in day care.

On Sunday, my step-mom's boyfriend's kids and grandkids are in town from Idaho and they'll be coming over for a BBQ/pool party. So I'll be helping out with that.

===============
Mel - So sorry to hear the sciatica has flared back up. Take care, sista.

Happy - Enjoy your mom's visit...we'll still be here when you have more time to post.

Annie - By now you're off work...Hope you're enjoying yourself. That dinner did sound delicious...If you have a recipe for it, please share. Have a great weekend!

Ceejay - Pace yourself with the overtime, so you don't wear yourself out. I know you have to do the overtime with your co-worker on bereavement leave...just pace yourself and conserve your energy.

Laura - Glad your 2-day work week has gone well. Sounds like you have a jam-packed, but nice day planned tomorrow.

Shad - I hope things are going well and the DP drama is minimal.

Much love and many hugs,

MELODY525 07-13-2013 06:55 AM

http://www.yourmedicalstop.com/wp-co...h_Hazards1.jpg

MORNING CHICKLETTES

NOTHING MUCH NEW HERE.
I SLEPT AND TOOK ALEVE.
THAT WAS THE EXCITEMENT FOR THE DAY.
DOING DISHES WAS THE BIGGEST TASK.
BACKSIDE IS FEELING BETTER. NOT NEAR 100%
HIGH TEMPS COMING THIS WEEK.
I'LL BE DOING A LOT OF INDOOR STUFF.
MAYBE GET A JIGSAW PUZZLE OUT.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

ANNIE....NOT SURE IF I CAN GET A CORSET ON!! ROFLMAO
I MIGHT PULL THE HAIRSTYLE OFF THOUGH!
RANDY TRAVIS HAS BEEN FAILING FOR QUITE SOME TIME.
HE'S BEEN KILLING HIMSELF FOR MANY YEARS.
GUESS MONEY DOES NOT BUY HAPPINESS. POOR SOD.
I AM VERY GLAD C'S PARENTS WERE OK. SCARY WEATHER.
THE CROCKPOT SOUNDED DELISH.

MICHELLE....GLAD THE WATER IS EASY ON THE BACK.
TAKE GOOD CARE OF THAT BACK.
SORRY YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN THE MEN HERE.
THEY WILL BE TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTED:lol3:
HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND WITH D AND ON THE DATE!!

LAURA...I HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT PAUL ON DA.
KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED:crossed:
LOVE THE SEAT COVER. YOU'RE VERY INVENTIVE!!
I LIKE WHITE TRIM ALSO BUT I'LL COME AND FILL THE HOLES,SAND AND STAIN!!!:scooter:
HOPE YOU GET TO REST UP A BIT THIS WEEKEND.
ONE CAR CAN BE A PITA BUT CHEAPER THAN 2.
WHAT'S A GAL GONNA DO???:belly:

CEEJAY....ONE DAY THEY WILL JUST BE SAYING TO THE NEW PEOPLE...
LOOK IN CEEJAY'S MANUAL!!
GOOD FOR YOU PACING YOURSELF.
TOO BLOODY HOT TO DO ANYTHING ELSE.
YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN EVEN MAKES ME HAPPY TO THINK ABOUT.
GOING TO BE A GOOD CHANGE & A GOOD MOVE.
YOU WILL BE WITH MORE PEOPLE!

HAPPY....WAVING BACK TO YA MY NORTH WEST SISTER:wave:

annie175 07-13-2013 07:40 AM

Good Morning All.....

Whew last night was full of dreams. Woke up several times and each time I dreamed I was preggers at 53 years old. Talk about freaking out in a dream. I was devastated. Then went back to sleep and dreamed it again. and then again. YIKES...I have no chance in h*ll of getting preggers as I am fried, tied, cut, looped, clipped, froze and scrapped. Geez once I woke up, I was so relieved it was a dream. Talk about being greatful to GOD.

Supposed to be a beautiful day until around 4 pm then showers, then clearing for the evening time. I hope so, want to have a pit fire if the weather holds out. I love pit fires. We have not been able to have a pit fire for so long due to rain. bleh

Got a few things on the agenda before the rain hits. Cut front and back grass. Put rocks around the back and sides of the shed. Change the juice in the humming bird feeder, and clean out the right side of the garage. Hopefully I can get some motivation to get started. Aldi's is having good prices on red,yellow, orange peppers, grape tomatos, baby carrots, cukes and mushrooms. Hope to get there and get me some. Garden is coming along but not much ripe yet, just a few cherry tomatos. Patiently waiting.

MELLIE...the beverage you posted looks delish. Our temps are doing the same thing as your temps this week. We get it then you get it. Oh Joy! NOT. Sick of rain and high temps. This is the first year that I have not worked on my tan AT ALL, and furthermore don't even care. Think I have crossed the line of old age. :(.

CHELLE...have fun on your date...sounds like a very nice out.

HAPPY....really? Is there normal to anything? Well maybe a little. lol

CEEG...boo to the OT, YEAH to the $$$..but that crap can certainly wear you out when you finally get some time off. Take care of yourself.

LAURA....You are always so busy...you need sloth time...doing a bunch of nothing for a couple of days.

HELLO to SHADDIE, I am convinced they are keeping her hostage.

Have a marvy Saturday all!!

Loves

ceejay52 07-13-2013 09:25 AM

Annie
I agree 100% on the OT. I like the $$$$$ and it will help build up a little more in my social security account. Wow, what a dream!!!! Maybe Sam is pregnant again!!!

------
Woke up at my usual time this morning closed my eyes and went back to sleep for another 30 minutes. Now I have a headache and I hope it will leave soon. Day 3 of my OT day's.

happy2bme 07-13-2013 11:23 AM

Hi all,

I surely would like to read and post but everyone KEEPS TALKING TO ME and asking me things and pestering me. I guess I have to stay up until 3am so I can have some time to myself... :rolleyes:

MELODY525 07-13-2013 12:13 PM

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/ch...eer-910371.gif

:tree:Watching all these movies, I am thinking I should be decorating my tree!:devil:

AND.....next weekend is the Good Witch's Marathon!! :witch:

I am sure these thoughts will cheer SHAD right up!!! :hohoho:

Shad 07-13-2013 04:55 PM

Not lost, not hostaged and held for ransom (who the heck would pay a ransom for me). Just busy. Today the family goes home and we get back to normal - well as normal as it gets. I'll be back then with updates and some photos