Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 03:18 PM   #31  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi girls

You guys are some busy Floozies today!! I love it!! Like Sherry said today was my G-Mom day. She had a 10.00 appointment for her pacemaker. Mom had only showed me one time how to do it, so I was nervous hooking her up to all those magnets and stuff. Now I'm a pro...LOL.

Sherry...Your plan has done great for you. You have so much control and willpower. Please send some my way!!

Gayle...I am an afternoon eater too. I do fine during the day, sometimes even forgeting to eat lunch. But after about 4.00, watch out. When I'm being a "good" girl I try not to eat after 6pm. ""A Chicken!!""

Jennelle....I remember way back when TOM still came to visit me. I would eat 2 weeks before he came and 2 weeks after he left..LOL.

Ramona....We have about 3 acres too but only have birds and rabbits for pets. Your trip to Branson sounds like fun, enjoy yourself. BTW...Ice cream is a weakness of mine too!!

Shelley...Are you finished with school now? What are your plans for the summer? Get lazy like me....LOL

Vicki...How are you doing? Please post soon and let us know!

Carol.....How is everything going for you? Are you still staying OP? You are my inspiration now!!

Jeanne.....I know you are getting excited about your trip. Did you buy lots of new clothes for you trip? The wedding sounded wonderful!!

Dee...Drink one for me....LOL

Ok...my house is a wreck again. Funny how when you are gone all weekend, your house is turned up side down. After taking care of G-mom this morning, I had lunch with Mom. She is doing great, walking with just a cane now.

Got to get busy...Deb
Old 06-02-2003, 07:22 PM   #32  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Okay....following Gayle's lead...I am on Weight Watchers, but I do it online. (I don't like the meetings in my area.) Currently, my Points range is 24-29, and my goal is to stay on the low end of my point range. WW also asks that you drink at least six 8 oz. glasses of water, which I never have a problem with. As far as exercise goes, I belong to a gym, which helps. My goal is to exercise six days a week, with three of those days being weight training. (The other three days are usually the elliptical trainer, or I will do my pathetic impression of running at the park. )
Old 06-02-2003, 07:50 PM   #33  

Hey-I'll post more tomorrow morning before work, but I am still on WW maintenance (sort of.)
Jennelle-I did WW online exclusively. I really enjoyed it.
Ramona-It only took you 3 days to eat 1/2 gallon?? I can do 1 in a day if I am really on a downer!! I have to have yogurt though because back when I really was binging, I would have ice cream and within 5 hours I was on the potty continuously!! BTW, I am on 1 1/2 acre. We had to sell our other 1 1/2 acre next door to us last year.
I am still working until the 13th. I will try to post to everyone tomorrow.
Old 06-02-2003, 08:55 PM   #34  

Looks like I did it again --- skipped a few days and let the postings get away from me. Hope everyone is doing okay. I did recover from having Doug with me last week. With summer vacation, I'll probably have him or his sister quite often. I'm hoping to take Kayla with me to Southern Illinois the 2nd weekend of the month.

Sherry & Deb: I've taken the first step in moving to Nashville area. I've talked with a Realtor there. She's suppose to send me some information tomorrow. Then the plans are that I'll be in the area last week in July. I'll probably get there sometime on Tuesday, and be there the rest of that week.
Old 06-03-2003, 09:02 AM   #35  
Losing it!

ONLY 11 MORE DAYS UNTIL SOMEONES BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2003, 09:07 AM   #36  
Losing it!

ok girls, please post what plan your following. This helps everyone in understanding your plan and possibly helping you out with any questions.

All of you doing WW, have you noticed any difference in the calculation of points? I heard a rumor about incoorporating more of the Atkins (low carbing) way of thinking into the plan.
Old 06-03-2003, 09:22 AM   #37  

Hey ladies!!!!!! Sorry I've been AWOL for so long! I had a long week-end and then a non-stop day yesterday!

Whoo, do I have a lot of catching up to do!!!!!!

Let me start by saying a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLEY!

Ramona, I am going to Branson with my Mom the week-end of June 13th. She loves to go to the shows and shop. I love the shows and the shopping--hate the traffic!

Gayle--I am "doing" Weight Watchers, like Shelley and Jenelle, except I find I do better going to the meetings. My first meeting (for the 2nd go-around) was last week. Today I weigh in and see how I did. I put my scales up this time around. I'm addicted to weighing, and I get discouraged if I don't lose........

Jeanne and Darlene--I am SOOOO jealous of you girls! My trip to New England seems forEVER away!!! I'm ready for it NOW!!

TitanDee--I know what you mean about missing a few days and the posts piling up!! Have fun on your visit to Southern Ill. My sis that lives there is home (in AR) for awhile 'cause her FIL passed away.

Sherry & Deb--enjoy your friendships with each other. It's great to have someone close to you that you can share things with. All my friends are scattered from corner to corner of the state. The phone and e-mail (and snail-mail in some cases) are great, but it's not like seeing them face-to-face!

Vicki--Hope things are great for you!!

Carol--where ya at, chick?

On a personal note, I have my second weigh-in at WW tonight. I'm pretty sure I'll be down, but I don't know how much. I didn't do too well over the week-end. Had a bowling tournament and ate out on Saturday and Sunday!!!

I helped Stewart load, unload and stack wood on Sunday afternoon. The physical exhaustion actually felt GOOD. If I weren't such a lazy-bummy girl I could get addicted to that feeling! )

I adopted a cat from the Humane Society on Sunday afternoon, as well (I had a busy week-end). She's just a plain-old gray tabby, which happens to be my fave. I haven't gotten her yet, because she's going to the vet today to be spayed. The vet she's going to likes to keep the animals overnight for observation after surgery (which I like), so I won't be able to pick her up until tomorrow afternoon. I'm looking forward to bringing her home, but I am slightly worried about how she's gonna get along with my other cat.

Gotta get to work--Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl
Old 06-03-2003, 10:56 AM   #38  

I have been on Atkins but I'm pretty much "planless" right now. I'm just trying to regroup and start fresh.....doing some reading today and trying to decide what will be best for me.
Old 06-03-2003, 11:55 AM   #39  
Losing it!

Ramona, you sound alot like how I've felt over the past few months. Wishing you the very best in whatever plan you decide to follow.

I am successfully on day 2 of staying op!! After Sher's posting the other day, I took some time to re-think what my problem was.... it was me! I was not whole-heartedly putting forth the effort that I should of been. This board is a valuable source of support, if only I put forth the effort to ask for it.

Cheryl: GOOD LUCK ON WEIGH-IN!!!!!!!!! The cat too!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2003, 12:04 PM   #40  

Ramona,
I agree with Gayle. Good luck with whatever plan you choose.We will be behind you 100% and will support you all the way!!

Cheryl,
Good luck on the weigh-in girl!!!!!!!

Gayle,
WTG on day 2 being OP!!! You can do it!!!!!!!

Titan,
We will meet you in July!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennelle,
Thanks for coming over to the "Walking/Exercise" thread!!!!!

To everyone else....... Have a great OP day!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2003, 12:07 PM   #41  

I try to follow WW but without the meetings, and mostly I'm maintaining rather than loosing. I may just have to face it that I can't get back down to my driver's license weight this time.

I had heard there is to be another change this fall. The rumor was that it you have an "exact" number of points per day instead of a range. For example, if you are in the 18-23 range, you would have 20 points per day. Then you get 35 flex points per week to use anytime during the week. Several gals tried it with mixed results. It seemed like a lot of points to me, but then again, it was suppose to be a WW secret, and who knows if they got the correct information.
Old 06-03-2003, 12:15 PM   #42  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO TO #17.....................A NEW THREAD HAS BEEN STARTED!!!!!!
Closed Thread