Weight Loss Buddies XI

You're on Page 8 of 18
Go to
  • Hey chickadees! I'm gonna check in one last time before the long weekend. The scale hasnt really been moving but the inches are so I have stopped counting calories and am just eating within reason. I wanna see how this goes. I think I may have been eating two few calories for the amount of exercise I was doing so I wanna test out 2 weeks of not counting and see what happens. On a super positive note, my friend and I went shopping at Old Navy and I bought a pair of size 10 shorts! Not my stretched out size 10's but a brand new pair, which means I am now the same size that I was when weighed 170, except I am 188! This is so crazy. But I am so happy.

We have a lot planned this weekend so I will catch up with you girls on Tuesday. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • Hey everybody!!!!!! I have been so busy lately. Being maid of jonor at 2 weddings with dates about 2 months apart is a lil streasful! Lol my scales are down to 166.6. I cant wait for.my scales to read in the 130's or 140's!!! And to get rid on my kangaroo pouch!! And ibhavent had a kid....... Jusy fat! Lol

I was so pumped after my workout yesterday that i went running at home....... Messed my ankle up tripping over a dang rock i guess! Irs a long but funny story....now im just praying it heals b4 tuesday!! Lol but if ur friends with me on facebook...... U know all of this!!!!!

I have a super busy weekend ahead with davids bridal appointments with both the brides and cookouts and family and my hubby wants to go out on a date....... Should be fun fun! Lol

Hope you all are doing well!!!!
  • I ate way too much today and am so bloated. I am going to do a fast tomorrow to get rid of the bloat. The scale was up a couple lbs from yesterday so I'm hoping tomorrow will change that. We leave for Alabama on Sunday so I'm hoping to be down a lb or two by then. Gotta work hard this week.

Did everyone have a fun holiday weekend?
  • Hey girls!
    Lindy - congrats on the size 10s -that's great!!

Nessa - 166 - that's wonderful - good for you!!!

Burgundy - I'm sure you'll turn it around tomorrow and get where you want to be by your AL trip!

Nothing too exciting here - didn't get to see new guy all weekend (long story - his bff is leaving for a year to work on a base in Afghanistan and his departure got delayed - somehow this meant our plans falling through) - bummer! Got lots of exercise though.

Hope you guys are doing well!!!
  • Hey chickadees!

Nessa- congrats on your loss! I saw several of your pics on FB this week and you look amazing!

Dance - if your guy keeps putting things off, I would consider putting him off a bit as well. You have to let him know these constant cancellations are not acceptable but without REALLY letting him know. In turn, show him that you have a life and give him a taste of his own medicine. How are you doing with your eating and working out?

I've been taking 2 days off a week doing the 30 day shred and am still seeing results so I am ok with it. I am hoping to lose a couple of extra pounds this week in preparation for my vacation. I know I will put on a few pounds so I want to be careful. This memorial day weekend was awesome. We went to the movies, shopping, Yankee game, and bbq and pool yesterday. I wish it wasn't Tuesday. :-) This Friday my daughter is having a sleepover, then I am bringing them to the pool on Saturday morning, then I work Saturday evening at the second job. Sunday will be just relaxing and cleaning.

Ok, I have to get some work done. I will catch up with you girls later.
  • Scale said 187 today, grrr, so I did a liquid fast today. I would like to do two days but I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow. Finished out the crunch challenge today, 150 crunches today. Did you finish Lindy??? I'm getting my house clean this week. We've decided to leave Sunday instead of Monday for AL. I'm gonna try my hardest to not gain on this trip. I know that sounds impossible on vacation. I just know I don't want to get back into the 190s.

Nessa-how is your ankle? You look amazing in your pics. I wish my belly was that flat.

Lindy-its so nice to finally be in 10s. I need to lose a few more lbs for them to look a little better but it will happen soon. You look great in the pic you posted of you and the bf.

Dance-bummer about your bf, maybe you will get some good quality time with him soon:-)
  • Burgundy - I did finish the ab challenge and did not skip a day. I found it quite easy so I am currently doing a squat challenge and plan on pairing the two together to continue on. The squat challenge goes up to 250, I am currently on 150, so I will do 150 squats today and 150 abs (again), then keep going up on both each day. I also him my 30 days on 30 day shred but plan on continuing circuit 3 until next Thursday. I will then show my before and after photos to you guys. I have taken some already and it is insane! I have lost so much.

Keep us posted Burgundy on how your drink fast goes.
  • Lindy - can't wait to see the before and afters!!

Burgundy - you can totally do this trip without gaining - can you take over some of the meal planning when you get there?

I'm supposed to have dinner with new guy tomorrow - we'll see if it actually happens - will keep you girls posted. Doing pretty well with sticking to plan - had a few glasses of wine on Sunday at a street fair but otherwise not bad. I'm going for a run when I get home tonight and will exercise again on Fri, I think.

So glad it's a short week!
  • OMG...OMG...OMG, so I had to go to my doctor today to get blood work and they HAVE to weigh me, well, I hopped on the scale and it said 182! What??? 182! How is this even possible?! I was so anxious to see if the doctors scale was "off" that I took an extended lunch and ran home, and what does my scale say?! 180! I had a whoosh! One **** of a whoosh! I am so beyond happy right now. Changing my ticker stat and owning this HUGE loss! P90x and eating NORMAL, finally agreed with my body!
  • Go, Lindy!!!
  • Lindy-the squat challenge is a lot easier than I thought too. I thought it would hurt my knees but so far so good. Whooshes are always awesome. I'm waiting on mine, congrats.

Dance-yea I can plan the meals. My mom was going grocery shopping today but I told her I will load up on veggies when I get there.

I only did the fast on Tuesday but on Wednesday I was back at 184. The scale is right at 184.0, grrr. I hit a low of 183.4 last week but haven't seen it since. Maybe tomorrow. Three days til we leave and I feel like I have so much to do. Gonna finish up my laundry and clean the living and dining rooms. Its starting to storm, maybe I will get a walk in later if it stops.
  • yall are all so sweet!!!! i guess i still have it in my mind that im huge because i still even at 163.8 feel like i am a cow!!!!! lol. we only trained twice this week due to the holiday so im sure my whooshes are done for a coupke of weeks. my ankle is still tender but im doing what i can in the gym.
    and my belly is not flat....i juat wear the right clithes to cover it! lol

well our new manager is running ua to death so i dont have much time to be online anymore. but ill be back on soon and do individulas!!
  • Burgundy - good job on bringing the scale back down. It took me almost 2 months to a whoosh, its stupid, lol, but when it happens, it will bring you on a new high and you will definately not want to give up. :-)

Gabriella is having a sleepover tonight, and then I work tomorrow. Then Sunday we are celebrating Gabriella's birthday at my grandmothers house with cake and presents. Looking forward to the weekend. Hope everyone has a good one, I will check in on Monday.

OH, p.s. - I hopped on the scale again today to make sure that things were still on the up and up, or should I say down and down...and the scale reflected 177. NOW, yesterday I was so busy at work I hardly had a chance to eat and I wasnt feeling well last night so I am not going to "record" that number unless it stays the same on Friday of next week. Ill keep you girls posted. If this is the case, I will be 7 pounds away from my lowest weight and while I would like to get to 150, a size 8 is really my perfect size so I may have to readjust. :-)
  • Finally after about a week the scale is back down to 183. Had a busy day getting ready to leave tomorrow. We finally got our lawn mower back and our grass is short again. Its the simple things in life that make us happy, lol. Gotta finish loading up the car later. My SIL and the kids are coming over. The twins turn 17 on Tuesday so we got a small cake for them. I'll check in as much as I can while we are gone. I am gonna try my hardest to not gain. Gonna do lots of walking.

Nessa-congrats on 163. That's great and you are not a cow. You are looking amazing.

Lindy-cant wait to see your before and after pictures. Fingers crossed for you that scale stays at 177 or below.
  • Nice going, ladies!

Lindy - just saw on fb - such exciting news!!! Will you tell us all the details?!!?