3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   The Onederland Express - Hop on here ! #8 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/274996-onederland-express-hop-here-8-a.html)

Satine 03-07-2013 09:57 AM

Susie - sorry, the Mission tortillas are called "Carb Balance", and they are good.

Hi Alyssa - you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close ...you will be in Onederland in no time ....I live in Indiana and our weekend is going to be warm and sunny too, I am gonna get out and walk also...cant wait for warmth !!!

cheeriloos 03-07-2013 02:37 PM

oh my gosh what is it about me that cannot stay away from everything i shouldnt , literally every single day i have said ok i 'll start again tomorrow after messing up, i'm so tired of it after but druing idk i'm likr an addict. i have got to get my mind right. i swear i do .

miniDoodles 03-07-2013 07:13 PM

Hey Girls, TGIF tomorrow :cool: sounds like we alll r ready for some sunshine after a crazzzy winter & you'all plan to go walking.

We had a fun anniversary weekend @ our sons & I brought 2 yr (January) baby boy home Sunday. He speaks sentences as good as his 5 yr brother & says 'please' whenever asking & hugs w kisses if anyone looks sad & 'excuse me for burping/farting', 'God Bless you', etc. in his tiny sweet-baby voice. His mommy has done beautifully teaching him & I'm sure he copies his brother & sister also as role models :smug: We slept on a air-mattress in their livingroom Sat. night & Sunday morning our gr.babes tip-toed around our bed & served us glasses of orange juice & German choc. cake while mommy & daddy slept. They couldn't cut the cake so they brought the whole cake w 2 forks :T I went to the kitchen & got plates/forks for all of us to share.

Gotta go give baby his bath now, dh won't do it.... B back later to post.....

MyChoice2bfit 03-08-2013 07:32 PM

Hi Everyone. A lot of sunshine in Ohio today. It felt so nice to see it and I hear there is more on the way with temps in the 60's on Sunday...but some rain coming that night. I'll get out and enjoy it as long as it is there.

DH and I are doing some house cleaning tonight. We are having dinner with some friends tomorrow night and we want to make a stop at JC Penny's to get DH a new shirt and tie for Easter. He only wears his suit to church on Easter and Christmas and then to weddings. Other Sunday's he just wears a dress shirt and dress slacks. I ordered a Easter dress that I found in a magazine that I liked. I sure hope it looks good on--it did on the model! ;)

Carri: Thanks for the recommendation on the tortillas; I will look for them.
I saw on your menu that you had parmesan couscous...did you make it? I love couscous but usually only eat it "out".

Alyssa: You are doing very well and getting very close to your goal. Keep focused, you can do it! Enjoy your walks outside.

Victoria: Come on girl...you can get your head on straight....I know you can

Dee: So good to "see" you. I loved reading about your time with the grandbabies. That 2yr old sounds very sweet. I know you will enjoy your time with him. I bet he will keep you on your toes! ;)

So at my weigh-in I had a .75 lb gain. BUT I had a 17 lb loss for the year last year..even with all my ups and downs. I didn't realize it totaled that.

Ok..got to get off here and get some more cleaning done.

Satine 03-11-2013 10:15 AM

Morning Ladies ...lovely weekend, yesterday was beautiful mostly sunny but the wind was a little much ...but it hit 63 degree's so I'll take it !!! :cool:

Victoria - I'm having same issue, do great for days and then go off plan for days...was off for the last three days...I'm hoping we can both turn it around soon :hug:

Susie - yes, I make it ...there is this box I buy at the store, it is near the rice and you make it yourself, it's so good, look it up next time you are there

Just a quick post girls, hope you all have a good day ...and I hope to have an halfway OP day. :D

cheeriloos 03-11-2013 05:36 PM

Good Afternoon Ladies~ I am happy to report that I am starting fresh again. I finally bought my scale today. I weighed in on a digital scale at walmart a few days ago and it said 226 so i thought it was way off and i shouldnt buy it. well i went again and it said 230. OH MY God, i weighed my daughter and it was right for her, i got off and got on again. I said wow i have got to buy this scale and do something about this. I did know i was gaining because my pants are all very tight and I look bloated but i kept pushing that to the back of my head and focusing more on my makeup and hair. what a mistake after all that hard work! ok, went for 2 short 15 minute walks today, I ate toast and cheese for bfast, chili and salad for lunch , and the same for dinner with 4 chips. gotta drink the rest of my water, find my calendar and mark DAY 1 really big on it in front of my toilet. (the first place i go in the morning.) so my mind is in the right place for tomorrow morning, I feel really disappointed, even ashamed to tell you guys this after being so close, 207 i mean comeon that means i have gained 23 pounds, thats more than where i started~~ jeez. ok time to move on i know. i know it doesnt help that my period is coming soon but hopefully by next week i'll be feeling better about my self . I am so glad to have you all here. :D keep up the good work and be good to yourself and your families. we are all so lucky to be alive everyday and to see the sunshine and have fresh air. I know it will all be alright i just need to stay on top of myself or i lose control and get bigger again.
talk to you all in the morning

MyChoice2bfit 03-11-2013 07:12 PM

Hi Ladies--I am so sick. I have strep throat. It took me down fast. I work up yesterday and had this achey feeling and my throat hurt. I tried to get ready for church and just couldn't.

Took my temp and it was 104! I went to urgent care, they said "strep" and gave me a zpack. I didn't work today. I'm feeling a bit better and my fever is staying down as long as I take Aleve every 6 hours.

I'm also coughing my head off.

I'll be back when I feel better; hopefully tomorrow or Wed.

Take care everyone.

Satine 03-12-2013 10:56 AM

Morning Ladies ...had an OP day yesterday and was really proud of myself :)
And the Bachelor shocked me !!!! I so thought he was going to choose my fave but it didn't happen ...but the one he ended up with ( not saying in case I spoil for anyone ) is great, they seem SO happy together ...I just read that Sean has signed up for DWTS ...so now I might watch it this season, lol

Susie - so sorry to hear you are sick, I have had strep before and I know it is awful, take care sweetie and post when you can.

Victoria - don't be ashamed...it was hard for me to come on here after Christmas and say I had gained 26lbs ...from 198 to 224 ....and I felt like you too...but you can turn it around, you KNOW you can ...you have faced it and now you move on !!!!

Food 3/11
breakfast - fiber one bar 140
lunch - kfc chicken bites - 200...sauce - 35, starbucks green tea - 65
snack - smart pop popcorn - 120, pce of choc - 65
dinner - bagel bites - 410
snack - Glucerna choc healthy shake for diabetics - 180 ...wont be doing this again as I read on the back and it has artificial sweetener in it of course
total for day 1215 - way under, will be more on it tonight

thnknthin1 03-12-2013 02:16 PM

Hey gals! How is everyone?

Susie - hope you feel better soon. Strep throat is absolutely miserable. Try and keep up the fluid intake.

Carri - How is your weather in Indiana? Not too bad here in Illinois, looks like it will be warming up here next few days. Come on Spring! Did you watch Biggest Loser? Holy cow, Danni, lost 20lbs past 2 weeks!

Hi Victoria and Dee!

I'm still holding in the 201's (201.2) today, again :) I swear these have been the hardest 5lbs to lose, ever! This sounds weird but when DH and I took our long walk on the trail the other day my weight loss stalled. Doesn't make sense. We walked 14 miles in two days and nada on the scale. Not the first time it has happened either, maybe it's just a coincidence, who knows, I just find it bizarre.

I just got back from the grocery store, the produce area needed some serious re-stocking, it was slim pickings there today. I did buy some asparagus that looked really good. We will probably have that for dinner along with the salmon I bought. Yum!

Have a good day ladies!

Alyssa

cheeriloos 03-12-2013 02:27 PM

Hey guys! just a quick check in, things are going ok here 228 today, I accidentally typed 118 LOL , ok so tomorrow i'm gonna start exercising again faithfully like i was before, i'm gonna look for a track in my area because there are way too many dogs in this neighborhood i'm so scared, the other day i almost hit one with my car and there is an unleashed pitbull at the end of my road and i'm afraid of dogs i dont know lol. There is no way i'm going to the pitbull's house to knock on the door to say "excuse me your dog is outside" lol I'll never make it!!

Cari! I"m so proud of you you had an op day thats good! i havent had an entire day OP in months! hopefully tomorrow will be though!

Susie- I"m sorry you're sick, I hope you will be feeling better soon, just relax and you'll be good as new soon.

Dee-Happy Anniversary~ your january baby sounds like my Adi she's 2 and speaks like a 4 year old , its so cute when she says bologna, she calls it beewoney. lol I love it~

Everyone, hi :) have a good day :D

thnknthin1 03-12-2013 02:49 PM

Too funny, I have a 2 year old also! ........and also 8, 10, and 11 year old :) Yes, before you ask, I am done! ;)

miniDoodles 03-12-2013 03:24 PM

Hi Girls, nice to b back after my last crazy-busy 2 weeks :cool: All the rain we had got into our underground telephone line & my computer-line connection keeps dropping :(

Susie :val3:get well soon, U r in my prayers! The worst is over now, but U will b loosing a few pounds while U r on RX & have soothing drinks & U get to catch-up reading & take naps while on bed-rest {bonuses} ;)

Carri, I'm happy for U being OP :carrot: those days take lots of thought. I hope your work contest is helful to U being back on track. Did U join WW while its still free membership? I like their online recipe site.

Victoria :hug: U r not alone w your food war. It's like last weekend on our 1 hr drive home, my dh got off the highway exit to eat @ Kentucky Fried chicken. He ordered a chicken meal & I sat & drank ice tea while he ate; & then I had him drive me to Subway a mile away & I got a 6" flatbread sandwich & I ate it while he drove us home. I could've ate @ KFC but it would've been high in cals, salty, etc. nomatter what was on the menu. Sooo we gotta make 'Choices'. I was on Weight Watchers once & they talked about eating what U want, but make it Healthier & about banking points, [cals] for days U needed more food & portion control/eat just 1 serving size or 1/2 serving size; well I decided to put those steps into my daily life & I'm doing pretty freaking good w staying in my size 10 for years now.... Miranda is back wearing her size 8, mommy of my 2 yr old grandbabe & 3 kids & instead of making a 'key-lime pie', she makes a 'yogurt key-lime pie' etc. & uses my healthy lo-fat/lo-carb recipes for her family & they love the food.... Anyways b happy w yourself for taking daily steps to b healthy again & becoming a role-model for your family. Make your weekly menu healthy & keep your snacks in eye-sight to keep U from straying & eating a no-no food. Maybe try WW, they r advertising a join for free right now; even if U can only go to a couple of meetings its a good start, instead of procrastinating. Please don't b mad @ me for talking so much, I just want to support U :cheer2: & encourage U. If U mess-up w 1 meal, just get back on track w the next meal.

Hey, 'The Taste' ends tonight & I'm cheering for team 'Malarkey' :smug: 'Wife Swap' will b hilarious tonight :D The blog I read was right about Sean & they'll have beautiful babies & I teared-up after she said 'I love U' & followed him & he said nothing back :( I cried when she spoke w Sean's dad & she teared-up & again during Sean's proposal. Like they said a very 'emotional' 3 hr finale. Soo cool like Carri said about him & DWTS announced today.

I gotta go do some work now, take care :wave:

Satine 03-13-2013 10:29 AM

Morning Ladies …I had an OP day yesterday till about 8:10pm and then sort of had a minor freak out….these early OP days for me are a struggle…I don’t really get into a solid pattern until about two-three weeks…so it’s gonna be hard …poor dh, he wants to make me happy but still doesn’t want me eating crap…he walks a fine line , lol ….

Anyone watch Hells Kitchen last night, it just started last night, was a two hour show…I had to dvr the second one so I don’t know who left yet, will watch it tonight. Looks to be a good season.

Alyssa – four kids !!!! Yikes…you are busy I bet. I came from a home of four kids and it was great…I love having so many siblings…but I don’t have any kids so maybe that messed me up – just kidding.
We were having pretty good weather here but last night it started snowing and it has been doing it all morning…temp was 28 on my way to work, brrrrrrr, I’m sick of cold weather that’s for sure…sick of wearing a bulky coat to drive in.
No, I didn’t make it to watch biggest loser since I just caught up on some other things…that is another show I’m gonna catch up on tonight …so excited for them all though…wonder if it will come on again in the Fall this year?
And Alyssa, I got to tell you, and this is no joke….last year I was losing a steady 2 lbs every week without exercising…then I started doing zumba classes twice a week and didn’t lose a single pound in over a month and a half….why this happened I don’t know, but that is the only thing I changed…as soon as I stopped exercising I started losing again….now I know that exercise is what’s best for us, but I’m just sharing my story – because it does happen.

Dee – good to hear from you again. No, I didn’t join WW …I figure why pay someone for something I can do on my own …at least once I get my head in the right place.

Victoria – well almost another OP day yesterday – hope we both have one today !! And I don’t blame you about not walking outside due to the dog…better safe than sorry.

Susie – hope you are feeling a little better.

Food 3/12
Breakfast: cereal and lactose free milk – 330
Lunch: ½ baja chili salad from Wendys and starbucks green tea – 470
Snack – handful of goldfish – 90, pce of chocolate – 65, popcorn – 120
Dinner – chicken in low carb tortillas – 390
And then I started snacking:
Toast with butter – 230
5 tortilla chips – 70
Poptarts – 400
Trail Mix – 300
*** yeah I told you my day ended badly
*** total for day – 2465 …boo ….it is what it is ….

MyChoice2bfit 03-13-2013 07:51 PM

Ladies, still under the weather here. I"m working and coming home and that's about it. DH is doing the same. We almost made it through the winter without getting sick like this :mad:

I'm enjoying reading the posts and will post as soon as I can actually think straight...all this coughing make my head spin.

We did get the vaporizer out last night and it really helped us to sleep which was a big plus.

Satine 03-14-2013 10:17 AM

Morning Girls !!!! Was OP yesterday :carrot: ( congrats to myself ), I'm just taking it one day at a time and thankful for each night that I can go to bed and know that I did good "that" day...

Susie - I had that awful mess in Dec, so I know what you are going thru...dh never did get thankfully, but I slept and stayed in the spare bedroom...didn't want to get him sck...I know each day you will feel a bit better...but it was like a month before I ended up completely rid of it since it ended up turning into bronchitus. Hugs to you :hug:

Food 3/13
breakfast - fiber bar -140
lunch - Subway roast chicken with ff honey mustard - 360, baked chips -140
snack - smart popcorn - 190
dinner - homemade frittata with farm fresh eggs ( mmmm ) - 350 and an english muffin - 120 , with one T butter - 100
snack - granny smith apple - 95 ,,, 5 cherry choc M&M's - 50
total for day - 1545

Have a great day everyone !!!