3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   The Onederland Express - Hop on here ! #8 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/274996-onederland-express-hop-here-8-a.html)

Satine 03-01-2013 10:14 AM

Morning Girls !!! Yes TGIF !!!!! Long week ....

Dee - I almost fell over on the comment about Kate Gosselin ...I don't think she has had any kind of face work done ( obviously I could be wrong ), I mean she is younger than I am and I don't have a need for it ( yet at least lol ) ...she is only 37 years old :)
I'm glad she did give it to Kendra and Hank straight up ...that boy should be holding his own fork at three, geez ....although I love Kendra and Hank, I always watch their reality show....dwts I never watch for some reason ...I start off watching it and then lose interest ...I might try it again this year ...

want to say a big HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you ... 17 years, great job ...dh and I will celebrate our 20th in November ....you guys must have gotten married later in life ...were you married before him or just waited to find the perfect guy ? I hope you have an awesome time with your family at dinner ...we have one of those places around here and I LOVE to eat there, love to pick out what goes in my bowl myself and then watch them fix it.

Hope you all have a great weekend !!!!

MyChoice2bfit 03-01-2013 05:03 PM

I wanted to share this, it is on my daily inspiration TOPS calendar:

Spring is when you feel like whistling even when a shoe full of slush!--Doug Larson.

Spring is just around the corner ladies!

Dee: Happy Anniversay to you and your DH :bravo::congrat:
I hope your time at BD Mongolian Grill is wonderful and that DH of yours gets stars for bringing you those roses this morning.

You are so right that Susie needs playtime---just like those little puppies.
I am happy to say that I am doing MUCH better this week and things are working fine :o

I am looking forward to DWTS too. I am catching up on Revenge and Bachelor this weekend.

Carri: You said :I laughed so hard when I read this, made it sound like you had a baby….well and maybe it felt like you did, lol --. I never had a baby but I think it would feel like that! lol

I want to share that I lost 2 lbs at TOPS last night :carrot:

One last shout out....To Mel: Happy Birthday!! :bday2you::bday2::hb::woo::balloons:

Leeann, Alysa and Victoria and Liz---Hi!!!!

MyChoice2bfit 03-02-2013 08:01 PM

Hi Everyone. I hope you all have been doing something fun and or relaxing today.

I cleaned house! I didn't get a chance to do much cleaning last week so my DH helped me and everything is deep clean and orderly once again. Makes me happy ;)

We did sleep in until 10 this morning (boy did that feel good). Also we took a break from cleaning and watched Revenge that we Dvr'd so I'm caught up. I was sad when Amanda died and Emily had to let her go into the water.

My birthday this year is on a Friday and my DH asked me what I wanted to do. I have a cousin who lives in the DC area and I have never been there. So I sent her a email asking her if they were free that weekend and would they like houseguests and to play tour guide. They said yes to all (they have been asking us for 3 yrs to come visit--after they bought their house) and so we are going! We will make a long weekend out of it and I'm pretty excited.

Now I HAVE to and want to get 20 lbs off by my birthday. There will be a lot of walking and so I want to drag arond 20 lbs less of me. I'm pretty excited.

Just wanted to pop in; we are going out to a late dinner and then going to Walmart to get some things.

I have a baby shower tomorrow afternoon (yes another one!) and then we have a special group coming to sing at church tomorrow night so we are planning to go to that.

I hope to see some posts tomorrow--it's lonely here.

Misti in Seattle 03-02-2013 08:19 PM

Hi everyone

I started in this group once before but got sidetracked. :) But I am most definitely wanting to get to Onederland so checking back in again. I look forward to sharing the journey with all of you.

:rain:

thnknthin1 03-03-2013 10:11 AM

Hello!

Well I upped my calories last week while we were out of town and of course put on about 3 pounds. This was in hopes of breaking out of my stall I've been in for 3-4 weeks. I am back in the 204's and hope to keep going down. I've also been doing some intermittent jogging on the treadmill while walking, which has been really making me sweat. Hoping that helps with the weight loss stall also. The lowest I saw last month on the scale was 203.4 so I'm nervous about getting past that weight. I'm thinking if I can budge my way past that number it's all downhill from there.

Anyone watching Celebrity Apprentice tonight? It's one of the few reality shows I watch. I love that and Biggest Loser, never miss an episode :)

Alyssa

Satine 03-04-2013 10:23 AM

Morning Ladies ...hope you all had a good weekend ...I am still doing so so with the food and did have soda over the weekend ...dang Wild Cherry Pepsi
:D But am gonna try and not have any today ....

Dee - Hope you guys had a great anniversary ...thanks for sharing your love story, it sounds very sweet and I love how you dote on eachother ...you have something very special :)

Susie - GREAT job on the 2 POUND loss !!!!!! :carrot::carrot::carrot: Your birthday trip sounds like fun ...this year I turn 40 and we celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary ( both in the Fall ) so we are thinking about combining them and going to LAS VEGAS baby !!! haha ...I thought that would be fun...but we will see ...I would like to have about 50 lbs off by then too ...wouldnt that be great ? :dizzy:

Alyssa - sorry to hear about the gain and the loss stall ....I know it will all work itself out and you will get over the hill to Onederland, sometimes I think we want it so bad , we worry about it, stress ourselves out over it , and then end up not getting there ...

I did watch most of Celebrity Apprentice last night but went to bed before it was over, so I didn't see who got fired ...hopefully not Bret :)

Have a good day girls

MyChoice2bfit 03-04-2013 01:51 PM

Hi Ladies,

The sun is out and yet I am so sleepy! :yawn: I need to take a walk and get my blood going.

I am also very hungry today. I have fruit with me and I'm trying to let that take care of it. I have had breakfast and lunch so I shouldn't be hungry. I keep telling myself it's my body digging in those fat reserves and burning it.

Alyssa: I think you are right, once you get past that number things will take off again. You can do it!

Carri: Pour out that Wild Cherry Pepsi! It is so hard to get off that dang soda isn't it?!

I LOVE Vegas...not because I'm a gambler but I just love all the glitz there. I have been once and want to go back. When i was there it was mid October and very nice weather. So, have you used your Lose It app to see how long it will take you to lose 50 lbs. Come on girl..set that goal and start working towards. it.

Misti: I remember you; I find checking in daily and posting my update and posting to others responses helps me to stay on track.

cheeriloos 03-04-2013 04:46 PM

Carri-my puppy terrorzes my poor jack russel he is six and doesnt like to play with her,

Susie- I'm glad to be back, its a little harder to post as much now as I have to drve one way to my kids school 18 miles so its a long ride there and back then the puppy needs a walk and all , then before you know it i have to pick them up again. whew!~ todaay is my dads bday so i took hm out to lunch wherever he wanted , he wanted chinese buffet of course so that messed up my day but tomorrow will be better. :)

we went to a brazillian carnaval saturday night it was a blast i am soo sore from all the dancing , like 3 hours straight!

cheeriloos 03-04-2013 06:27 PM

Hey have any of you gals tried the grocery game , or flylady? they are pretty cool websites a little rough at first especially the coupon one I havent tried it in the store yet but i have been saving up my sunday paper coupons hoping to save some dollarss :D

Satine 03-05-2013 10:20 AM

Morning everyone !!! I got good news ...I didn't have ANY soda yesterday and stayed OP ...my day started off rough and snacky ( as you will see below ) but i was able to turn it around and make smarter choices for the rest of the day....was only over cals by about 50 or so ...rather than my normal 1000 or so, haha

Victoria - I saw your pic on fb of you rockin that dress and dancing ...you looked great, and it seemed like a lot of fun ...I love to dance ...no I haven't tried flylady but I have heard of it ...

Susie - yep, you heard me no soda yesterday ...thankfully I had drunk all the Wild Cherry Pepsi the day before, lol ...I have those days too, where I am just very hungry all day ...good thing you had fruit on you and were making good choices ...you guys supposed to get any of this nasty snow storm we are getting ? We are in the 5-8 inches band ...who knows if we will actually get that much though ...supposed to start this afternoon and go all night ...

Hi Dee, Mel, Liz, Leeanne and Alyssa !!!

Food 3/4
breakfast: granola bar ( 190 ), 2 pcs of chocolate ( 130 ), handful of goldfish (70 ), handful of chips ( 110 ), 2 mega stuff oreos ( 180 ) ...told ya it started very hairy :D
lunch - low fat chicken salad on sandwich thin ( 320 ), with green tea (65)
snack - 2 cups smart pop popcorn ( 80 )
dinner - 4 oz beef au jus ( 160 ) and serving of potatoes ( 210 )
snack - greek yogurt ( 130 )
total for day - 1645

See ya ladies !!!!:hug:

cheeriloos 03-06-2013 06:31 AM

Thank you girl! I am loving how easy it is to keep my house in order, i'm in a big house now not the tiny apt and its more spread out so more cleaning.

i am getting my calendar out and starting my plan fresh today i have failed over and over , today i will start new. :D

i bought a new water bottle and today i'm buying a scale i wanna weigh in daily as i was looking at the national wight loss registry and they said the ppl who weighed in daily caught spikes in weight quicker than those who waited. so i guess my 3 week plan is out. i just wanted to see bigger jumps but idk anymore I was doing great with once a week. but i'm gonna buy my own scale rather than use the one at publix.

gonna drink my water and get my morning routine done , have a beautiful day ladies!~ :hug:

Satine 03-06-2013 10:19 AM

Morning Ladies - nother OP day for me yesterday :carrot: So proud of myself for even making it these three days...each day is so hard at first ...you are so hungry before you get into a routine of just eating that much...but I'm hanging on :)

Victoria - you are doing so many things RIGHT !! I know you and I are going to be in Onederland before you know it ....we both weigh the same so here we are on our countdown to 199 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got a lot of snow yesterday, and it was BEAUTIFUL to look at coming down so fast ...but not as much as they said we would get ...but still on my way to work today I just looked at the Winter Wonderland I was driving thru and truly appreciated it for how pretty it is ...gonna miss it, as I'm sure this is probably our last snow ...gonna be 51 on Saturday and sunny - I'm getting out my shorts, lol

Food 3/5
breakfast - Special K breakfast sand - 200, crackers -60
lunch - roasted chicken sub - 320 , light mayo -40, bbq baked lays -140, choc piece - 65
snack - slimful bar -90 ....dont bother trying didn't work like commercial says of course
dinner - cup and half of beef stir fry - 180 ...1/2 cup brown rice - 110
snack - english muffin - 120 ....jelly -100
total for day - 1425

Have a great day ladies !!

MyChoice2bfit 03-06-2013 08:33 PM

Hi. We had 6 inches of snow and it was so pretty. I can't believe I'm saying that about snow! I am hoping it is winters last hur-ra. :D and then Carri can get her shorts out! :carrot:

I am still dealing with hunger and I have no idea why. I'm trying to up my protein--I'm not sure it is helping. I'm trying to make good choices but I have had some ice cream every night-it might show up on the scales tomorrow. I sure hope not.

Ok...so I'm getting back on that train tomorrow with both Carri and Victoria. I will start logging my food in my Lose It app and being accoutable with posting it here. That is what works for me...I know it and it's time to do it.

Dee: Are you ok.?...missing you!

Victoria: I saw your picture on FB in thqt dress....hot, hot, hot! Looking good lady.

Satine 03-07-2013 09:30 AM

Morning Ladies ….I’m STARVING this morning …and what I brought for breakfast ( grabbed a Special K breakfast sandwich from my freezer on way out the door ) does not look appealing at all …don’t you hate when you bring something to work to eat and the thought of eating it makes you want to vom ? lol
It’s depressing me, haha

Had a good OP day yesterday …still think I need to pay attention and be more around the 1600 mark for right now…some days having trouble with getting that high….

Susie – we all have those times and they are hard to get thru, but persevere because it will be worth it when you come out on the other side …I REALLY push water and fiber doing those times…a low carb tortilla has a lot of fiber in it, so I will normally try to work that into my meal as either a wrap with turkey and cheese or even just spreading peanut butter on one and eating it as a snack …I prefer the Mission Carb Smart one’s ( I get them at Kroger but have also seen at Walmart ) …one tortilla has 13 grams of fiber ! And that sticks with me for quite a while …especially if you have two at dinner for tacos or something …well and you might end up in bathroom more a little too, haha

Food 3/6
Breakfast – special K breakfast sandwich ( see why I’m getting sck of it ? had it too much this week ) 200 plus 30 cals of goldfish crackers – ( 230 )
Lunch – Einstein Bros turkey and cheddar sandwich on a bagel thin ( 330 ) and some chips ( 160 ), green tea ( 40 )
Snack – Fiber bar ( 140 )
Dinner – 2.5 oz pork ( 250 ), parmesan couscous ( 170 )
Snack – bagel thin ( 140 ) , 2T light cream cheese ( 60 )
Total for day – 1520

Have a great day ladies !!!

thnknthin1 03-07-2013 09:38 AM

Hey ladies! Good morning. Nice and sunny here in Illinois this morning. We had about 1-2 inches of snow that fell the other day but quickly melted. The next few days are going to warm up close to 60's and I will be taking full advantage of it by walking outside. I absolutely love to walk outside. I find it very peaceful.

Weighed in this morning at 202.4, hoping this downward trend continues. Getting nervous the closer Onederland approaches for fear of another stall. Just being paranoid I guess.

I just made a yummy omelet this morning of 3 eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, shitake mushrooms and chopped salmon (leftovers from dinner). It was very filling and satisfying.

Now to get this day underway! Have a good day everyone!

Alyssa