The Onederland Express - Hop on here ! #8

You're on Page 2 of 30
Go to
  • Bueller ? Bueller ? Where are my girls?

Food 2/11
    breakfast: 2 whole grain waffles, 1 T peanut butter
    lunch: left over steak tacos on low carb tortillas
    snack: nada
    Dinner: 3 slices thin crust pizza ( frozen made at home )
    snack : serving of tortilla chips and hot salsa

have a good day ladies !!!
  • Here! Feeling pretty yucky this morning. Have not gone to the bathroom in four days and retaining a lot of water. I am so bloated. We have walked about 20 miles these past three days and the scale has done nothing but go up. Staying OP food wise and drinking plenty of water. Just aggravating. I don't know why my body does this now and again. So, I just chewed four Fiber Choice tablets and drank some really strong coffee. Hoping that gets things moving.
  • Happy 'Fattt Tuesday' Girls For Lent this year I am Not eating 'any type of potato chips' which will b hard for me because I buy myself a bag of Lays-Low salt chips each week & eat w various dips, including melted choc.chips I'm going to buy a Yonana frozen dessert machine for me for my B-day in March for a healthier dessert, I Luv fruit. www.yonanas.com

Carri I am sooo happy for your OP weekend & take another bow on your huge 2.5 lb loss Hey, 'flan' is not junk, its got some redeeming-healthy ingredients in it, YUM! I would've ate 1 slice & had your guy eat it & take the rest to work or share it w friends/family so I couldn't eat a 2nd slice Give your Grandma a hug from me & TY for raising a amazing daughter/granddaughter & tell her she has a 'fan' (me).

Alyssa, sorry about your poo probs. I ate 2 Tums after each meal for a few days to help my body digest & had a daily poo when that happened to me; because Tums have calcium I felt safe. LeeAnne said she takes PlumSmart for poo, I'm going to buy the PlumSmart& try it when I'm blocked again. Why not phone your doc & the nurse will tell U what to try I hope U have a great week w all the wonderful work U r doing to b healthy U r inspiring the rest of us here

Susie, Good work w your 1 lb loss, alllll losses r wonderful I know U r busy working otherwise U'd stop bye, so take care not to get stressed & let your immune system crash.

Ok, the Batchelor was great last night & I won't give details incase anyone missed it, but I saw a clip of Sean in a suit, like when the guys propose & he said "how could she do this to me", did anyone see that clip during the advertisements last week? I felt heart-broken & wish they wouldn't have aired it at all. The Taste is on tonight & Survivor begins this Wednesday night w fans vs past Survivor's. So these shows will keep us occupied from snacking @ night Revenge was very good, so I missed the B.Loser so I read the recap online.

menu:
    Breakfast: strawberry/rhubarb pie & glass of sk.milk
    Lunch: choc. protein shake & spaghetti salad & ice water.
    Supper: We ate @ a Mexican restaraunt: burrito, tostada, spicy soup & strawberry Margarita.

Victoria, LeeAnne, Mel, Liz
  • I am FINALLY here! I have been busy with work and my own life--even when I am busy I think about you guys.

This week I have been all over the place with my food and exercise--and I hate when I am not in control of my schedule and then I don't focus like I want to.

I was journaling the other night and I asked myself this question " I am so succesful in so many areas of my life and I always seem to get done what needs to get done but I seem to be so unsuccesful with my weight loss, why is that?"

I know I need to explore this but not sure how or what to do? Any suggestions? You gals know me better than anyone with this issue so I am open to your thoughts.

Carri: you stayed on plan! and I'm so proud of you for not giving in to your hubbby on the flan. You knew if you gave in, it would trigger something in you that would put you off track and so you stuck to your guns. good job!

Dee: Your Valentine Day celebration plans sound wonderful! Thanks for not giving away details of the Batchelor. I will be watching it tonight. I will watch for that clip.

Victoria: So glad to see you back here. As Carri said..just face it and go from their..it's a number and one that you can change.

LeeAnne: Sorry to hear that you are having issues with "the go". That feels miserable. I have been there before. Be sure that you are getting good fiber into your diet and drink that water when adding fiber our you get concrete..

Ok..I better get back to work..only one more hour to go! Tonight I AM going to the Y and getting a walk in...I need to move!!
  • Just got back from the grocery store and a 5 mile walk beforehand......bought a container of prunes. Desperate times call for desperate measures

Alyssa
  • Morning ladies …I got out of the grumpy side of the bed this morning ….you’d think I was on my TOM …I feel like telling my best friend off for no reason …and definitely my mother in law ( but I have plenty of good reasons for that ) …hope I come out of the funk as the morning moves on …

The Taste was good last night ...and speaking of grumpy, seemed Ludo was just wanting to argue huh? Haha

Alyssa – I have rarely in my life had to deal with constipation but I hear its awful …I hope things get “moving” for you asap. POWER TO THE PRUNES! LOL

Dee – I have thought about buying the Yonanas thing many times last Summer, they had them on QVC a couple of times last Summer, and as you know I am a QVC junkie …I still want one…maybe we both get one this year. Thanks so much for the kind words about my Grandma and me, you are too sweet.
    I still haven’t seen the Bachelor from Monday, but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about Survivor starting tonight …I love when they bring back allstars.

Susie – Exactly right on the flan, I did want some but I know for me that will send me into a spiral of bad eating for that whole day, then maybe the next, then maybe three …I have to choose my battles. Don’t worry about your plan being all over the place this week, I know you can get it all back in line.

Food 2/12
    Breakfast: Fiber One Bar ( 140 )
    Lunch : 3 crunchy fresco tacos from T Bell ( 450 cals )
    Snack: handful of Goldfish ( 115 ) and pce of dark chocolate ( 60 )
    Dinner: 1/3 cup Lloyds Bbq ( 115 ), bun ( 170 ) and ½ c cottage cheese ( 130 )
    Snack: serving of corn chips ( 150 ) and serving of Chocolate goldfish ( 140 ) – I was awfully snacky yesterday huh ?
    Total : 1470
    **** I really want to try to stay around 1550-1600 per day right now and I just always seem to get in the 1400’s ……boo hiss ( as my Grandma says )

Have a great OP day everyone !!!
  • WTH?!? I just sat down to eat a small snack, consisting of carrots and hummus, and nearly polished the whole thing off. Is that a binge I swear I'm hormonal right now. The slightest thing has been upsetting me these past few days. The constipation and water weight has really been a sore spot with me and my poor husband has had his head bit off a few times already. I was just frustrated not seeing the scale budge because of it. I seriously do not know why I just ate all of that, I wasn't even hungry. I think I'm mid-cycle right now (ovulating) and are us women more hormonal around this time?? I'm just trying to figure out why I just did that and why am I so sensitive these past few days.
  • I can relate, but I am a binge eater some time ....I don't think its abnormal, a lot of us are emotional eaters and you are going thru some stress with the constipation ...don't worry about the scale because once everything starts moving down there so will the scale, its only temporary ....

be nice to your dh !!

Carri
  • Well gals,i hear you loud and clear, tomorrow morning I will weigh in. I have done well all day. Gonna walk when d h comes home.

B toast w cheese
    L cheese i was at walmart shopping
    D tuna w mayo relish on tortilla
    Took myvitamins, drank 32 oz wat e r, will work on other 32 now
  • My DH just came home from work and brought me an early Valentines gift....he knows I've been feeling down He bought me a nice new pair of Nike running shoes that I would never have bought myself, because of the cost. He is the sweetest
  • Morning Girls ….I had a cheat meal last night ( Chinese ) and I am still very full this morning….you know you ate a lot for dinner when you wake up the next morning still full, lol

I hope you all have a GREAT Valentine’s Day with your sweethearts …dh is making me a surprise dinner ( I think I told you he is an AWESOME cook ) …he comes up with recipes on his own and they are always good, so I know I am in for a good meal …I told him he will be fine with whatever he chooses as long as he remembers my love of all things carb, haha ….just for tonight …

Food 2/13
    Breakfast: special K breakfast sandwich ( 200 )
    Lunch: sushi ….seaweed salad ( 80 ), shrimp temp roll ( 300 )
    Snack: Wheat Thins ( 150 )
    Dinner: Enough pork fried rice for three people ( 5000 haha ) and two eggrolls ( ?? )
    Snack: cupcake ( when in Rome, right? )

Later gals !!!
  • Happy Valentine's Day Girls

Vicki, nice to see U taking time for yourself again back into a healthy routine. Your family needs U to b healthy & happy w your body

Alyssa, your hubby is a Keeper knowing a wonderful gift for U. I hope it lifts your spirits & your bod gets back on track.

Carri, yup Ludo had a 'terd stuck' being a grump. But I do laugh when he says Malarkey's name. When I eat food that's high-fat/carb/cals, I know {I'm not being smart, but I don't care, oh well; I ate silly @ that moment} I do eat 'silly/foolish foods' that r not the healthiest, see my menu logs, but we r Not Cheating. U r a sweet girl 'Not a cheater', U just eat 'silly' just like the rest of us. Um, what does 'seaweed salad' taste like?? I like the new pic of Les

Last night Survivor & Nashville were good, I don't have a fav for winning yet, do any of U? A. Idol, I like Nikki much more now that she's not being a diva, she's very likeable now some of the young girls were awesome singers last night.

Breakfast: 2 fried chicken fingers, 3 m&m cookies & 2 c. sk. milk.
    Lunch: 3 fried chicken fingers, dill pickles & hot tea.
    Supper: V.Day dinner out somewhere???

Day #2 of Lent: No potato/tortilla chips for me....

• Happy Valentines Day to all my Chickies (that is what I call all of you when my DH asks about the board)

I am happy to say that I have been OP ever since my last post. I was just in a funk and it looks like some of you are feeling the same way I was. I was just feeling "off". Carri and LeeAnn: I hope you both feel yourselfs soon!

Tonight is TOPS and I will weigh-in....I'll face it and go on. Also tonight we are having a KOPS graduation for our Leader who has reached her goal weight and is our Chapter Queen.

I took on the planning of the graduation---and Dee provided me a lot of direction! I think it is going to be really nice...Thank you Dee

Carri: you have to watch the Bachelor soon! It is good. I think you will like what you see.

LeeAnn: New Nikes!!! Your DH rocks!

Dee: I haven't watch Nashville yet but will over the weekend. It looked like a good episode.

Victoria: So good to have you back!

I had a 1/2 day vacation day that I have to use before March and I took it today to give me time to have things ready for the KOPS graduation and spent some time with my BFF--we have been BFF's since the 2nd day of Highschool--almost 30 years ago! It was just what I needed.

See you all tomorrow.
  • Morning girls, how was your Valentines Day? Mine was AWESOME ...dh made me a fantastic meal and got me a card ( no candy as instructed haha ) ...nice night ....hope you all had a great one too

Of course didn't count calories yesterday, back on straight and narrow today.

Hope you all have a great weekend, just a quick pop in
  • Good morning! It is a brisk cold morning here in Ohio today. We are taking the car to the Dealer to get the oil changed, and then we are spending most of the day with my father-in-law--it is his birthday.

He is going with us for the oil change and then we will get some lunch-I think he will choose Craker Barrell. After that he wants to go to Menards and look around. It will be nice to just spend time with him. I have a great father-in-law! He does a lot for us such as cleans our gutters, meets repair men at our house if we can't miss work, he helps me with the landscaping projects I do in the spring. He shovels our driveway and sidewalks if it snows when we are at work. He will be 77 today and he has so much energy and has to be doing something. He has been a widower for 12 years so we try to get him out and about as much as we can.

He also helps all the other "older" ladies in his neighborhood by mowing their grass and getting groceries for them. Can you tell I love him?

On Monday, my work has a new challenge to "get healthy". Teams of 4 signed up and we gets points for every 30 minutes of exercise, fruits and veggies we eat, 8 oz water we drink and then the throw in some big buckets like doing a walking the inside or outside trails with your group. I am looking forward to it as it will be nice to have so many in the building focusing on "getting" healthy.

My TOPS meeting was so nice on Thursday--we had a beautiful graduation for our KOPS. It makes one want to get back to work and join her in that status!

My gain wasn't as bad as I thought...only 1 lb. and I said to myself...NO MORE gains....I will stay focused and have a loss each week....big or small....only losses.

Carri: Your Valentines day sounded nice. I also got a card--and no chocolate as I directed. I also got a Itunes card (I was surprised) so I can put new music on my Ipod for my workouts. My DH is a pretty great guy!

How is your Biggest Loser contest at work going?

Dee, Veronica, LeeAnn, Liz, Mel, I hope you are all doing ok and look forward to your posts SOON!

Time to get this day started. Bye!