View Poll Results: What Color Are Your Eyes?
Aqua Blue/Lt. Blue 1 9.09%
Dark Blue 0 0%
Green 2 18.18%
Blue/Green 1 9.09%
Grey 1 9.09%
Hazel 3 27.27%
Brown 3 27.27%
They Change Colors 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 06:28 PM   #16  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Sherry.........Please try not to worry. I'm sure it's just fatty tissue or a cyst. I remember when they found my lump a couple of years ago, I thought of the worse too. Please let us know as soon as you find out anything. We love you!! Resting this afternoon...Good for you!!

Hugs...deb
Old 05-09-2003, 06:41 PM   #17  

It is VERY humid here. Not just hot, but HOT AND HUMID!!

Gayle-Not to worry. I also have that email address. I have had trouble with people not receiving them, so I am going to keep that one too.

Sherry-I'll say a Mishabera for you tonight at Temple.
Old 05-10-2003, 06:39 AM   #18  

Update on my daughter:

We went to synogogue last night, and her boyfriend was there. His mom asked how Becky was, and I said she is doing fine now. Well, later on his mom came to me and said he wanted to talk to me. He told me that he was stupid and wanted to get back together with Becky, but she wouldn't talk to him. So I found her and took them both by the arm and shoved them out the door to go talk. Now they are both back together. He's coming over today to hang out. Whew!!

I'm going out running in a bit before it gets too hot. At 10:30 last night, it was still 84 degrees!! Right now it is 73, so by the time I get out it should still be in the 70's.

I'll talk to everyone later!
Old 05-10-2003, 11:24 AM   #19  

Shelley did I ever answer you when you asked about your daughter's broken heart? If I haven't I am sorry. Too lazy to look back. I think there isn't much we can do as parents but just paraphase thier feelings back to them. Let them know that if she needs to talk that you are there to listen. Maybe you can share your first love experience with her.

Gayle I hope that the storms go away. I keep hearing about the tornatos and worry about you guys.

Sherry I am glad that you know when to rest. Hoping that all is well with your FIL.

Ramona it is scarey knowing that someone can use your credit card number and rack up a large bill. Glad it was covered.

Here is the lead article on our paradise. The big one will be this weekend and I will post that later. One of the pics that they put in the paper isn't here.

go to www.winnipegfreepress.com
select home--------then give your staircase a step up.

Hope that you all have a lovely MOther's Day.

DEE
Old 05-10-2003, 11:26 AM   #20  

Hey Shelley, weird, we were posting at the same time. Well I am glad that the kids are back together.
Old 05-10-2003, 12:46 PM   #21  

Hi everyone.....

Sherry...MIL doesn't know how to drive a car so I am in luck....

Gayle...Glad that you are alright from the storms your area has had.

We had some bad weather here in Ky. but nothing damaging

Everyone have a good weekend and Be SAFE

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL......
Old 05-10-2003, 01:19 PM   #22  

Dee-I that a picture of your basement? BTW, I married my first love, so I couldn't have told her much!!
Old 05-10-2003, 02:47 PM   #23  

Howdy

Ok....Who's the lucky 2 with the brown eyes?! I've always wanted a blonde hair, brown eyed child.Instead I got blonde hair & blue eyed!

I'm taking a break from cleaning & washing.Then I'm going to mow the yard.

Dee,
Are those your stairs? I love them!!!!! You are so talented!!! WOW!!! I'm impressed!! Wish I could come there! Just ONE time!! That would be a dream come true!!! Thanks for asking about my FIL. He's home now but still is having headaches.Bless his heart.I wish he felt better. I'm still including your Mom in my prayers.I think of her often.

Debbie,
How is your Mom today? I know that it's going to be a long road for recovery for her but a year from now her & everyone else will be so glad she had her surgery.I'll try to stop by & see her Monday after my mamogram (same hospital). How many more days until we get sand in our cracks??????!!! I'm getting so excited!!!!!!!

Shelley,
Wow...what an exciting love story! I'm so glad that Becky and her boyfriend got back together! Don't you just love "Young Love?" I think it's so cool that you married your first love!! I didn't marry mine, but I sure do remember him!!

Vicki,
Well sucks! MIL doesn't drive!! But hey, you could be a sweet DIL and take her for a ride!! LMAO!! How's your business' going? Hey BTW: I'm honestly thinking of Drew & I coming down to KY Kingdom this summer and FINALLY meeting you!!!!

Ramona,
That's awful about the online card!!! Gosh...I better watch out! I pay a LOT on-line!!! Thanks for the warning! How's the boys? I think about them all the time! I saw on the news this morning that they are sending home a lot of them this week.Don't you just know how happy those families will be?!!

Gayle,
Thanks for the info in the emails.Don't tell Liz, but she has a gift on the way!! I know you're so proud of her at this graduation time.I know how proud I was of Chris 2 years ago! They grow up too quick! How's my little Allison? Hint* Hint*......PICTURES?!! LOL

Doni,
Talk about "BIG Busted Woman!" Mine are also BIG! I could weigh 100 lbs. and they would still be BIG! I hate 'um!!!!

Carol,
Where are you???? Are you still OP???? I worry about you when you run off for awhile! Get your butt back here ASAP!!

Jennelle..........Jeanne...............Cheryl..... .........Dee (Titan).........Hi Hope that you're doing ok & are being OP!!!

Hey Floozie's.....What did you think of the "Estrogen Ring" that Im having inserted next week? I didn't hear any comments & would love to hear what you think! Positive & Negative! Thanks!!

Ok...My break is up...Talk to ya'll later!!

Hugs................

Last edited by Sherry; 05-10-2003 at 02:52 PM.
Old 05-10-2003, 04:07 PM   #24  

Estrogen Ring????? I don't think that I have heard a thing about them. I don't think that they are available here in Canada. I will ask the girls at tea time on tuesday.

You are all welcome here for the floozie get away!

Shelley wow you married your first love! Well Larry is close to first but I was only 17 when I married.

Debbie I meant to ask how your mom is doing? One of my tea time friends mom had the same surgery a year ago. She is doing awesome and she is turning 90 on friday.

Well I better run.
Old 05-10-2003, 04:34 PM   #25  
Losing it!

Well, I hate to be the morbid one here, but my first love committed suicide about 3-4 years ago. He was the one that I actually would of "did it" with, if I would of thought I could of went back home and my Mom would of never knew the difference. I grew up thinking that if you ever messed around before marriage, then you would end up with some type of mark on your forehead or something, for all the world to know!!! Instead we went our separate ways, both getting married (me to a total jerk) then me divorcing. It just never worked out, which is probably for the better considering he must of had some deep issues. I am thankful now, because all of the crud I went thru, led me to Steve, who is REALLY my first TRUE love!

Sherry: I won't tell Liz, but you really didn't need to send anything! You are such a dear!!! BTW: My eyes go between brown and hazel, they are actually brown with gold flecks most of the time. I have no info to offer on the ring, I can't even think of one person other then you, that I know, that is considering it. Did you like my little WAYNE & TOM joke???? I am not big busted at all!!! In fact, I joke that if I squish both of them together, I have one good boob.

Dee: Thanks for sharing the picture! Please post the link to the article when it comes out.

Vickster: The storms keep missing us...although, I looked out the window the other night and I could of sworn I seen your MIL fly by, just like on Wizard of OZ!!!!!

Wishing everyone a GREAT weekend! We have an awards banquet to go to tonight, so not staying OP.
Old 05-10-2003, 04:37 PM   #26  

Dee,

I don't know if you read my post about the Estrogen Ring or not.This is how it works:

It is inserted in your vagina for 90 days then you change it to a new one.You don't have to worry about taking a pill or putting on a new patch.It's very NEW and right now is only offered by 3 or 4 doctors in TN. (My Dr. being one of them). He said you can't feel it and never know it's there.

Since I've had so many problems getting my estrogen on the right level, he thinks this will work great for me.If not, I'll be starting on the shots in 90 days.

I'll let you know how it works!!

Later.......

Last edited by Sherry; 05-10-2003 at 04:40 PM.
Old 05-10-2003, 04:45 PM   #27  

Gayle,

We were posting at the same time! I envy you having BROWN eyes!! I love 'um!

It's not much what I sent Liz.Just wanted her to know how proud I am of her graduating!

About the boobs.....I laughed my butt off at you decribing yours!! You are a hoot!!!!! LMAO!!

Have fun at the banquet tonight.It's ok if you don't stay OP.... BUT DON'T Pig out!!!!!

Luv Ya........
Old 05-10-2003, 04:59 PM   #28  
Losing it!

I don't think steak, a huge baked potato with sour cream and bourbon and cokes are exactly OP..... But, I will not try to be a pig tonight, I will limit myself to one of each except the bourbon and cokes! hic**hic*
Old 05-10-2003, 05:12 PM   #29  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Sherry - I'm one of the ones with brown eyes. Didn't pass them to my kids though. I've got a blonde with bluish/green eyes and a redhead with blue eyes!
Old 05-10-2003, 05:18 PM   #30  
Losing it!

Jennelle: Hubby have red hair? I love a natural auburn red color of hair!!! I am naturally black hair with the dark eyes. I love to add red highlights to my hair!
Closed Thread