3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   The herd is dancing in wildflowers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/27257-herd-dancing-wildflowers.html)

Kiwonk 05-10-2003 11:36 AM

Y'all er jes gwan blow away, honey-chile

Darling_Peaches 05-10-2003 01:41 PM

Whut in tarnation? When? Yo' ain't answered ennythin', Keewee. Yo' sho'nuff is a sneaky li'l devil, ah reckon. Petches

Kiwonk 05-10-2003 04:26 PM

Durn tootin' ah ain't, cuz'n it's jes lak ah sayd. Ah done pick up at lil girl an' carry her t'mah house so's she'n mah youngun' could git some pickin' 'n' singin' in. Den her mamma come screechin down d'phone bout how she ain't done her chores'n all at, 'n' how she done lef her lil bro'ers t'home all by'm selves. Law, that woman she got a temper on her!

Today I'm proofreading a website. Not this one.

Kiwi

Darling_Peaches 05-10-2003 04:57 PM

OK, now I got a growth-thing that's skin colored and weird looking on my face by my hair on my temple and it tiches and itches and itches. Does skin cancer itch? Reply promptly. Quit pickin' and grinnin'.

Lush 05-10-2003 05:37 PM

cancer doesn't itch. i'm sure.
i love the conversation between eliza dolittle and mammy.
my whole family is away for the weekend. it is heaven to be alone.
i want to seriously ww next week. i've been ok, but not great. i want to be great next week.
i'. going to be 49 next month. can you believe it? i'm so immature.
congrats to the kiwiette, though no one could be surprised that she was brilliant. what songs did she perform.?
i feel like eating recklessly.
bye

Cherry Cow 05-10-2003 06:45 PM

We do have a brilliant bunch o kids on us, don't we?

Wabby 05-10-2003 09:32 PM

I'm posting on a saturday just so I can wish you all a Happy Mothers Day tomorrow!!!! Put your feet up and enjoy it!

p.s. I hurt so bad I can hardly type - I've been working in the yard all day. I won't fall asleep with the heating pad on my back like the dh, though. He has a nasty blister from that. I told him to shut it off, but did he follow my instructions?

Bagzz 05-10-2003 10:16 PM

happy mammaries day to you to Wabby---or reduced mammaries anyway-------------sometimes i have another name for mother's day that is NOT very nice----------but you people are too pure to hear it-----usually everyone does an obligatory obliging and then are off to their paths of self-ness------what else would you do anyway??????only born again christians treat their mothers like gold---------lapsed catholics deserve no food at their banquets---------okay,i am not drunk,but i obviously need sleep-----been two days at "Dramafest" and am zonked-------------i would LOVE to hear what kiwi-etta played at the coffeehouse------------please elaborate and can that redneck blabberfest and tell ME what really happened!!!how old were the younguns that were left unattended?:?

Kiwonk 05-10-2003 11:36 PM

Peachie-dear: itchy flesh colored thing = bug bite. Glad I could help.

Yes, we do have some talented offspring -- aren't we lucky? DD played (and sang) several songs by herself, most of which I had never heard of before she learned them -- from groups like Incubus, Perfect Circle, Killing Heidi, Nirvana (I guess that one would be an "oldie"). She also played one that she wrote herself called "Unravelled". Of course she didn't announce what it was; I had to ask her who it was by and she admitted that it was hers. She also played several classical guitar duets with her guitar teacher -- Ave Maria, Bach's Bourree, Pachelbel Canon in D, Bach's Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring. Those pieces are amazing on the guitar, very intricate, lovely passages that mesh beautifully with the chord fingerings that her teacher was playing. Great stuff. Her teacher played a few songs like "Blackbird", and some Dylan and made us sing along, and she taught DD some blues chords so she could play along with her on a song called "Fishin'". It was great. DD played off and on for about 2-1/2 hours.

I have updated my diaryland diary with a lovely letter to the editor that I wrote 5 years ago, and think of every spring.

Kiwi

Kiwonk 05-10-2003 11:39 PM

Ah, the unattended young-uns were about 9 and 12 years old, but the older one was picked up by his coach before the mom got home. Boy, was she p****d. Hey, I didn't even know the girl was in charge of her brothers. I did claim all responsibility for this, though, since if I hadn't gone and picked her up, it never would have happened, but no go. Oh well. Girls and their moms. Not always a smooth path.

Cherry Cow 05-11-2003 12:43 AM

Kiwi, that concert sounds great! You must be so proud!

SugP 05-11-2003 02:30 AM

Happy Mother's Day!

Quote:

Originally posted by Bagzz
sometimes i have another name for mother's day that is NOT very nice----------but you people are too pure to hear it
But we're not too pure to think it, Bagzie! LOL! So far I've received some batiked tissue paper done in 4th grade art class and a big paper heart with "I Love You" on it. Who could ask for more?

Wow, very talented children. But what else could you expect from a group like us?

Peachy - itchy flesh coloured growth = psoriasis. Got to doctor and get expensive ointment. Actually, I think skin cancer *can* itch. Would be worth it to have it looked at. We want you around for the next 30 years!

Kiwonk 05-11-2003 11:29 AM

Happy Mother's Day!

Ah, sleeping late, coffee in bed, chocolate, a Norah Jones CD and some comfy soft new slippers. Now, that's a lovely Mother's Day!

Hope yours is lovely too!

Kisses to all the great moms
(that's all of you, of course)

:flow1: :flow2: :flow1:

Kiwi

Bagzz 05-11-2003 12:43 PM

KIWI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR DAUGHTER'S CONCERT SOUNDS AWESOME@!!!!! boy,would my girls ever love to hear that!!! you MUST videotape her at some point!! i usually videotape the girls at the variety shows at the highschool------let me know if she ever plays in the wonky maine town that is close to my town!!!!!That would be wild-------she must be interested in the Phish concert?????? dd19's bf does a nice version of blackbird and dd's father is a really good guitarist----bruce cockburn,neil young,cs&t ---our vintage--------awesome girl your baby!!!! ---------dd19 covered all my dining room chairs with new fabric for mom's day and i got cool glass earrings-----a great gardening book and a poster from ds that says---GO SENS GO------------ i DARE anyone to tell me what that means {go Sens} i bet NO one knows!!! [maybe Cherry will]-------xoxoxox happy Martyr's Day-----SUGAR BUM --- me thinks you DO know what i was thinking regarding the renaming of motherrrrrrrrrr's day.

Cherry Cow 05-11-2003 12:57 PM

Happy Mother's Day! The menfolk put my presents on the table and then went hunting, so I'm waiting for them to come back so I can open them. Such teases.

I have issues with mother's day, but it's much nicer now that I am a mom.

Hope everyone has a pleasant day. I started mine with a cappuccino and some mint cookies. Mmmm.