3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   The Worldlie Chicks Say "November is for New Beginnings" (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/269117-worldlie-chicks-say-november-new-beginnings.html)

annie175 11-13-2012 12:41 PM

CEEG...cheer up sister friend. Take a listen to the good morning song. It will perk you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ovNZTpVcU

CHELLE...It is nice that Santa will keep Doppler company. I never got into the Twilight movies. Hope you get to spend some time with xDMIL.

HAPPY & SHADDIE...arugula is my favorite "lettuce" for salads. Yum..goes well with seafood meals.

Hugs all.

annie175 11-13-2012 12:42 PM

LAURA...7 Psychopaths..that is about my family. hahaha

diyana 11-13-2012 12:43 PM

Laura - Let me know how "Seven Psychopaths" is. It's one of the movies I'm interested in seeing. :)

Shad 11-14-2012 05:40 AM

Evening all,
just popping in. Don't have much to say today. Too tired, too fed up and too much work to do that doesn't seem to have an ending.
Don't think I have achieved a thing here. I want to goooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooome.

MELODY525 11-14-2012 07:21 AM

http://ohiok.com/img/yourspacecoomen...dnesday/05.jpg

MORNING CHICKS
A SHORT POST & A TRIP TO THE OFFICE.
MORE DETAILED REPORTS ARE NEEDED.
ONE WOMAN'S CAR GOT HIT WITH A TREE.
ONE MAN'S ARM GOT HIT WITH THE ELEVATOR DOOR.:faint:
ANOTHER WOMAN FELL OVER A MAT.
MEETING WITH THE INS. MAN.
THEY DECIDE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE.....LOL
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY.

ANNIE....GLAD TO HEAR OF YOUR FRIEND'S GOOD LUCK.
I HOPE YOUR JOB WILL GIVE YOU WHAT THEY PROMISED:hug:
STAY WARM MY WESTERN FRIEND:flame:

HAPPY...I REMEMBER THE SNOWGLOBE FEELING FROM YEARS AGO.
WE DON'T GET TOO MUCH OF THAT HERE ANYMORE.
HOW MANY MORE DAYS TILL YOU'RE OUTTA THERE??? :rofl: :rofl:
FUNNY BUT NOT SO FUNNY....I KNOW:hug:

CEEJAY.....FROST ON THE WINDSHIELD???:yikes: :brr:
WHO SAID IT COULD BE WINTER ALREADY????:cry:

MICHELLE....TAKE CARE OF THAT BACK OR IT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!
HOPE YOU GET SOME REST TO LET IT HEAL.
FORGOT ABOUT THE DMIL....HOPE THAT WORKS OUT ALSO.:hug:

LAURA....I THINK THEY GOT THE CAST FOR THAT MOVIE FROM MY BUILDING:rofl:
I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD NIGHT OUT & ABOUT!

SHAD....YOUR POST IS EXACTLY WHAT I FELT WHEN I LOGGED ON.
"Too tired, too fed up and too much work to do...."
HOPE YOUR DAY GOT BETTER. I KNOW MINE WILL:hug:
WISHING YOU COULD GO HOME TOO! :ginger:

diyana 11-14-2012 08:49 AM

Good morning ladies -

I did not want to get out of my nice warm bed today. I didn't sleep well last night...lots on my mind...mostly the divorce paperwork that I have to get done. It's hard to estimate the combined value of all the little piddly household stuff. Hopefully the ex and I can work on the paperwork together this weekend. I'm glad it's Wednesday (Hump Day). I have lots to get done at work today, so I'm hoping to have a productive day.

================
Shad - I'm so sorry to hear that work is being so busy and frustrating. Hang in there, sista. Do you get to go home this weekend?

Mel - Bummer about the detailed reports, and of course the injuries and property damage. My back is definitely telling me in no uncertain terms that I overdid it last weekend. I'm having pain in my low back and also having sciatica shooting into my legs. I only took Santa for a short walk last night, but we went through the park behind my place and he had a lot to smell and "mark" so he was happy. :rofl: And then he was a snuggle-bug all night. He's such a good boy. :) How are Jen and Richie doing?

Gotta get to my to do list at work!

Much love and many hugs to all,

annie175 11-14-2012 08:55 AM

Morning Chicklets....

Helped Curtis put together a disply for dinner rolls. Four large cardboard shelving units with 4 shelves each then the center square to attach them to. He will hook them all together as a display in his store tomorrow. Only took us 30 minutes. Got a cardboard cut on the top of my ring finger that actually burns a bit. boo hoo hoo.

SHADDIE...Put on your ruby slippers (or house slippers) and click your heels together 3 times and chant, There is no place like home....., see if that helps any. Make it fun, picture all the blokes in there panties. You will be very amused or sick to your tummy. haha

MELLIE...hmmm, sounds to me like you are doing too much again. You better back down a bit on the office work. Don't make me rolling pin you. haha

That's about it for me, all of the sudden there are fires to put out here, and I don't even care if they get put out. Blah!

Have a great hump day all...howdie to all the chicklets.

Loves and hugs.

annie175 11-14-2012 08:56 AM

CHELLE..you are the sneaker inner. Give your worrysome thoughts to God, and quit thinking so much. Love, Hugs and PEACE sista!

diyana 11-14-2012 11:35 AM

Annie - You're right Worrysome thoughts should go straight to God. I've got so much I want and need to do....divorce paperwork, journaling, processing all these life changes. And maybe it's because it gets dark so darn early, or because I'm still getting over the respiratory infection, but by the time I get home and take Santa for a walk, I just want to relax and not do a dang thing. I occasionally still feel a bit overwhelmed by all the life changes...but not nearly as often as I did one or two months ago. I'm feeling good about my new place, my new life, and my future (even if I don't have it "all together" yet). Bummer about the cardboard paper cut...those suckers hurt. Hang in there and don't get burned by the fires at work. :hug:

happy2bme 11-14-2012 12:10 PM

Good morning ladies,

All my email accounts got hacked so if you get funky emails from me - I'm sorry. No way to stop it. Started with an innocent email from a friend that sounded normal and today - BAM - I have all this crap in my email boxes.

Sounds like several of us are having work issues. Wish a big ole sack 'o cash would just drop into our yards so we could retire in the life we'd like to be accustomed to. Oh wait - I AM retired and I'm still waiting on the sack 'o cash - so forget that. :lol: What happened to the days when we worked hard but didn't mind going to work as much?

Woody Woodpecker (if you remember the cartoon) came to visit us yesterday. DH called me at work and

Annie - be careful with those paper cuts - make sure you washed your hands and cleaned the cut. Some of those end point displays are really pretty cute looking - I imagine as the holidays roll in there will be more stuff like that to get us to dump even more in the shopping carts - said from a person who was hooked by a delicious sounding recipe on the Jello Pudding end point display :lol:

Michelle - I know both sides of the feeling of I don't want to get out of the warm bed :lol: Today was one where I got to flip the pillow and pull the covers up - so nice :cloud9: So you have to divide up the incidentals in the house? Haven't you already done that - you keep this, I'll take that or will you get compensation for the stuff that is half yours that you can't take? What a mess! I do hope you can keep a relationship with the ex-MIL. You seemed to genuinely like her and I hope she got over the blaming you totally for the break up. I wonder how the new GF is going to like having a roomie in the house ;)

Mel - sounds like a day of lots of paperwork at your place too. As long as it's not YOU sister :D Just direct them to the man with the forms and the pencils. ;)

Thoroughly enjoyed the comments about the 7 Psychopaths. I'm sure the comments were better than the movie. :rofl:

Shad - sounds like the job just isn't enjoyable anymore. Any job. Maybe we need to put more thought into this commune thing although you would FREEZE up this way.

Ceejay - hope you were able to sleep off the funk last night and today is a better day.

Laura - how was the movie?

Spent too much time on the computer so off I go. Have a good one ladies.

happy2bme 11-14-2012 12:17 PM

Picture of Woody. This is a big bird. They can grow to 16 inches long.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...cker111312.jpg

ceejay52 11-14-2012 12:25 PM

Mel
Sounds like you have been a busy girl.

Michelle
Journaling is very good to get things off your mind. Glad you are doing better. Take care of your back.

Annie
Ouch on the cardboard cut. To me those paper cuts hurt worse than a regular.

Shad
Hang in there, the week end is almost here.

Hellos to Happy, Laura, Ellen and Patty :wave:

Don't know what got into me last night but I did a mile with Leslie Sandsone.
Then two other dvd's for strength training. I'm a bit sore this morning

My boss friend put up a new light over the computer at work. Didn't realize how dirty the keyboard is. Yuck.

ceejay52 11-14-2012 12:28 PM

Happy
Didn't realize that woodpeckers got that big. Hope he doesn't get to noisy.

diyana 11-14-2012 12:31 PM

Happy - Beautiful photo of the woodpecker! That sucks that your email accounts were hacked. I'm not having work issues...just darn busy...which is a good thing. I like that my project list is getting longer and longer. :) As for the incidentals, we have divided everything up for the most part, and really had no issues/arguments about who got what; but for the paperwork, we have to come up with values on the various categories (furniture, kitchen appliances, electronics, etc.) The bigger ticket items are easier to estimate values (cars, house, boat, etc.). I'd like to keep a relationship with xDMIL, but now that she's moving here, and I'm moving to CA in less than a year...who knows. As for GF, I, too, am curious as to how well she'll live under the same roof as DMIL, but that's not my concern. I'm really trying to let all of that crap go and just focus on getting my stuff out of the house, getting the paperwork done and the divorce finalized and getting on with my life. I'm still sad that it's ending, but I am starting to believe this is best for both of us. I really want to focus on MY dreams and goals, including writing a book.

diyana 11-14-2012 12:32 PM

Ceejay - You snuck in! Good for you for doing Leslie Sansone and also strength training. Nothing like endorphins to get you out of a funk. :bravo: Don't overdo it today though...give your sore body a chance to recover.