The Worldlie Chicks Say "November is for New Beginnings"

You're on Page 12 of 16
Go to
  • My day is getting away from me already. Lots to get done before I leave work today. And today after work, I have to take Santa to the vet to get a vaccine that he needs in order to go to doggie day care. We stopped giving it to our dogs a few years ago as they didn't go to doggie day care back then. But since Santa barks when I'm gone, and I feel guilty about leaving him home alone all day with no people or dogs to play with, I'm going to take him to day care at least a couple days a week...especially on days when I have afternoon or evening appointments.

My ex says the new dog "Cooper" and Doppler get along great...like they've known each other for years instead of just a couple days. They play together and sleep next to each other and snuffle each other. I can't wait to meet Cooper tomorrow.

I'll log in tomorrow morning to wish you all a !

Gotta get back to it!

Much love and many hugs to all,
  • Mel -
    Not gonna ruin my long weekend - I feel better now - the admin and I talked out the software issues - more like issues managing our support person! Honestly, we can't just expect him to read our minds or do everything without needing reminding/nagging. He juggles a number of clients and the reality is that we have to hold his feet to the fire to do OUR stuff when and how we want it.

Mice-icles - LOL!!!

Yes, I agree we need to keep an older corded (non-electric) phones on hand JIC. For now we still have a corded phone in the kitchen because there's no electrical outlet near the phone jack on the wall where the phone is mounted and the cordless phones need electricity. If we ever get the electrician back here to do the "laundry list" of tasks we want done, adding an outlet next to that jack will be another thing to do.

I have the book The Hobbit but I haven't really tried to read it - I have a feeling that it's just not my cup of tea, just like Harry Potter wouldn't be. But I recall seeing a trailer for the movie a while back. So does this mean you are a fan of those Lord of the Rings movies??

Michelle -
    Good idea for the doggy daycare for Santa. Being alone during the day has got to be a big change for him. Maybe a dogwalker is an option on the other days? So nice Cooper and Doppler have become fast friends. Will Santa get to meet Cooper too?

==
    Okay, leaving in a few minutes, so I better get this posted and shut down the 'puter. I'm pretty sure I'll be back here tomorrow so I can use all the Thanksgiving smilies! Oh, heck, I'll do it now too:

• Evening all,
    Short post since I have a rotten headache. Had it most of the day. And I seem to be suffering from a bit of bungedupness - new word. Hope you can work out what it is. So that isn't making me too happy either.

Going home tomorrow for the weekend. Been hanging out for this for a while.

Hope you all have a really great Thanksgiving and don't eat too much. I'll be back tomorrow sometime.

• HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE

Last night I found out that I don't have to be involved in the group to deliver dinners anymore.
    A councilwoman called and told me to sleep in!!
    We had such a nice chat too.
    Now I am free as a bird...no pun intended
    Funny note....Richie changed his mind and wants the turkey!!
    I forgot to say that the other day. So he is doing the roasting.
    He calls it White man's food.
    So turkey we will have....good thing I bought cranberry sauce and all the trimmings on Tuesday!

Laura...."feet to the fire" made me think of a Star Wars movie when the did that to a robot!! roflmao
    I see the problem now. I'll send some sterno cans your way!!
    The Hobbit is a long winded...drawn out....DARK tale. God that man could make an issue out of an ant!! But at the time I needed a diversion from a nasty divorce and read the entire set Jen was about 7-8.
    Harry Potter series is a dark tale also. I liked the first movie.
    I told Jen about "Flight". Thanks!

Michelle.....give Cooper a hug for us. Love new puppies & new babies
    Enjoy your time off & the movie if you go.

Shad...so glad you are going home. Bungedupness seems to be contagious!! I am trying Milk of Magnesia
    Safe travels my friend
  • Morning
    Have a few minutes before I leave to go to my uncles.

Mel
    How nice that the city council woman told you to sleep in. Hope your day is a good one. I'm watching Miracle on 34th street tonight. If I don't meditate tonight I will tomorrow night. Good thing Richie is getting another check. We got Christmas bonuses yesterday. I need to take it down and put it in the night deposit box. Thanks for the reminder.

Laura
    This is my three day week end, but I'll take it. Next week end I start my last vacation of the year.

Shad
    Hope your headache is better. I can't pronounce that new word of yours.

Happy
    Hope you enjoy the time off today.

---------
    Today is supposed to be gorgeous but tomorrow night down to the low 20's burrrrrrr I'm not ready for that. I'm hoping I get to go to Penny's and Target today cause tomorrow I'm driving up in the boot heel of Missouri.
    If I have time before I leave I need to take the car down to the car wash. It's got tooooo much pine tree sap on it.
  • Happy Thanksgiving ladies -

I want to say how deeply grateful I am to have all of you in my life. I appreciate you, and your love and support, more than words can say. You've helped me get through one of the roughest times of my life. I'm probably not out of the woods yet, but at least I am happy and optimistic nearly all the time...two emotions that I thought were impossible to feel less than 3 months ago.

In about an hour, Santa and I will be going over to the old house to hang out for a few hours (maybe bring a load or two from the basement over...maybe not, depends on how my back feels. I also may offer to bring some of our Christmas lawn penguin decorations up from the basement to help my ex. Or maybe not. We'll see. In any case, Santa and I will be meeting Cooper, and hopefully Santa will get along well and all three dogs will play a lot outside in the gorgeous weather we're having. I'm wearing shorts since the high is supposed to be in the 60s! Also because the one pair of jeans I have need to be washed. LOL Hopefully I'll get to do some laundry while I'm there.

After I spend the afternoon at the old house, I'll come home to shower and change to go out to Thanksgiving dinner with my friend.

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow, but I'm using all my vacation time for my Christmas trip...so I'll be working tomorrow and should get a lot done as not many people will be there.

Laura - Sorry you're having all the software issues, but good for you for realizing what needs to be done and to hold the support person accountable. I hope you have a wonderful long weekend. I've read Lord of the Rings and the Harry Potter series and liked them, and I liked the movies about both series. I haven't read The Hobbit yet, and may read it after seeing the movie (I know, blasphemy!). I've thought of hiring a dog walker, but Santa is such a runner and a puller....I'm just not sure I trust him with anyone else. Hopefully, on the days I don't have him in doggy day care, I can drop him off with the ex to hang out with the other two dogs during the day....or I'll just have to leave him home alone occasionally.

Shad - I hope the headache and the bungedupness have both passed. Feel better, my friend. So nice that you are going home for the weekend!

Mel - So nice that you were released from having to deliver dinners. How nice that Richie is roasting the turkey. I hope you have a fabulous meal.

Happy - Sounds like you and DH will have a great Thanksgiving feast, with lots of leftovers. That's the one thing I'm going to miss about eating out at a restaurant...no leftovers.

Ceejay - Safe travels to Paragould. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving with the uncles.

Annie, Patti and Ellen - Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Much love and many hugs,
  • Good morning girls,

What Mel said - Happy Thanksgiving and all that. Just seems like another day to me. Had to work all day yesterday - no early out, in fact it was slow so I started to clean up 30 minutes early in hopes of getting out of there shortly after 5 when darned if 3 different sets of people trickled in starting at 4:50. I feel rude just continuing to clean up so of course I stop and wait on them while they are browsing and looking about. One was a nice couple who were in town for the weekend. They asked if any restaurants were open today and I just drew a blank. All I could remember - honestly - was the scene from the movie The Christmas Story - where the family wound up at the Chinese restaurant after the Bumpus dogs ate their Thanksgiving turkey and the Chinese place was the only place open in town. So I said the Chinese restaurant will be open (I think). But then I realized that this is Thanksgiving, not Christmas and many of the restaurants would indeed be open. But I was drawing a blank on which ones. The bad part too is that not only do you have to think of a restaurant, but you also have to give directions - and that's the hard part, especially for me because all the restaurants are go out here, take a left/right, go down a mile or two, get to this or that intersection and turn left/right again and go to here, turn down a driveway and the restaurant is hidden behind the dentist's office Confuses me and them

Not sure what I am making for dinner. We bought a beautiful beef roast and a fresh turkey. The beef roast had both of us excited. I was thinking last night that if I made the roast tonight (we don't want it to spoil), not sure how I will work the turkey. DH can easily roast the turkey one day this weekend but there are several side dishes that need to be made - many of which like brussel sprouts and dressing with chopped mushrooms - things he HATES which I would not make him fix. I am working Friday, Saturday and now Sunday also. Store was supposed to be closed Sunday - now she decided to open it. DH said I should have said I had made plans for Sunday since I was supposed to be off but I didn't think that fast. Trying to figure out when I will have time to decorate the house too. Oh well December's work schedule is not made up yet - guess I will have to speak up tomorrow.

Ok, just had a conversation with DH - we are doing the turkey today, beef roast tomorrow. It's supposed to get up to a glorious 57 degrees today and then about 4pm rains will move in, temps will steadily drop and the snow should hit about 8pm and snow all night. Might get 1 to 3 inches, depending on if your house is under or away from the wet clouds. So it will be a better day to roast the turkey on the grill and free up the oven for side dishes. I also want to harvest the arugula and chives out of the garden before they get snowed under. Best get off the computer and get cooking.

Michelle - I hope you don't spend a good part of today working. Are you having dinner with friends at all? I'm glad that Doppler has a new doggie friend but I sort of feel bad for Santa. That's nice that you are making arrangements for him so he doesn't feel so alone during the day.

Ceejay - we have pine trees all over here but thank goodness we don't have to deal with the pine sap like you do. Used to hate that sticky mess. Thank goodness it doesn't last long. Have a good trip - enjoy your family and get some good bargains on the shopping.

Shad - sorry you are having a headache there. Maybe you need a good book at night to make the time pass until you can get back to the home digs. Enjoy your weekend at home - you're a little bit closer to it by the time I write this.

Mel - thanks for the reviews of the Hobbit and Harry Potter. I saw the trailer for the Hobbit movie - thought of reading the book - it was the rage when I was younger but after what you said - just not my kind of interest. Glad Ritchie decided on a turkey - lots of nice leftovers for a few meals - you can really stretch that out on the food budget. And the house smells soooo good too. IGOR - yes, that was his name how could I forget?

Annie - hope you have a lovely meal with your loved ones. Sounds like you have a pie factory going there - bet it smells heavenly. Hope they can find you under all that flour

Laura - hope the pumpkin roll comes out nicely. Enjoy dinner at the relatives. Glad you were able to get the software confusion at work taken care of. Thanks for the movie review - that's one I might put on the list to see.

Patty, Ellen, Java - Happy Thanksgiving to you.

I'm off to sharpen the knives and get cooking...
  • Good Morning. Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy - Enjoy your turkey today. I hope your working weekend goes by quickly! Yeh, today will be better for grilling than the upcoming temps.

Michelle - Don't work too hard today. Hope Santa enjoys being with Cooper so he can visit with them regularly. (How about some photos?? ) I agree with you re the worry about dogwalkers - you'd think they'd be accustomed to all kinds of dogs and how they walk or pull, but you never know. Enjoy your dinner out! Hope tomorrow is a quiet and productive day at work for you.

Ceejay - Enjoy your visit with the Uncles' and your shopping trip. Nice to get that bonus early. I think I'm going to watch my Peanuts Thanksgiving DVD tonight. I didn't watch the Halloween one until about a week after Halloween, so I'll be more timely for this one.

Mel - Nice you got to sleep in this year! Enjoy your turkey dinner. Always tastier when someone else labors over it, LOL. I don't think the sterno will work for the software support guy - he's based in Colorado!! I liked the visual though, haha. Speaking of visuals - like that Peanuts graphic today. I don't mind dark tales, just that sci-fi and fantasy isn't my favorite genre.

Shad - Have a good weekend at home. I hope you're feeling better by the time you have to travel. Being under the weather and having to travel - double bad.

Happy Thanksgiving to the rest of my Worldie buddies. I'm thankful to have met you all and gotten to know you online, and in some cases, face to face or ear to ear! Have a great day and a great long weekend if you get to have one.

• Happy Thanksgiving Eve and Friday for Shaddie....

It was a splendid day, got some excellent pix of me, my 3 OLDER brothers and my dad. Totally terrific. The food was delish....turkey was a little dry...I really need to volunteer the turkey next year. I have secrets to getting a moist bake. lol. All the pies went over very well. The apple pie, being the generic pie, was not even cut into. Sis was loving that as that is her favorite....so it went home with her. Cannnot say much of the lemon, pecan, pumpkin or peanutbutter were in site! My brother from IL and his fam, a couple of my neices and nephews are doing the black Friday shopping, starting at 9 pm tonight. NOT ME!. I told them to call me when they go to breakfast or lunch, I would join them then. Poor C has to work tomorrow. His Walmarts said not to deliver tomorrow due to black Friday. Too crazy...so his day should be shorter. C is in bed and I am enjoying the Hallmark channel. Sassy is asleep in my chair with my blanket....hmm....Sassy went to TG with us. She played hard with another doggie that came that was about the size of her. They had a blast. With everyone loving on her and holding her, then playing with the other doggie...she is completely zapped tonight. I will say she got into my brother's demolished garden with menure and didn't smell too great, so she got a warm bath when we got home, ate her dinner, took a dump and whiz and is comfortably sleeping. Too spoiled.

Not doing personals tonite...just not really in the mood. Well maybe....lol

CHELLE...that is what we are here for...support. If we cannot be here for you, then we suck. Glad you are in a better place and enjoying a dinner of Thanks with a friend. So happy you are doing better. xoxo

SHADDIE...sorry you are in a crappy place of employment....I, too, know how you feel about being somewhere you wish you were not. Hopefully another job opportunity will come up before you have to extend at that place. xoxo

CEEJ...I think we are having the same weather you are. Today, high 65, tomorrow high 45. Burrrrrr....pretty much the same for the next 10 days...low 40s. burrr

LAURA....thanks for the movie update...I am pretty sure I want to see Flight..but not interested in seeing Lincoln as I have had both up and down reviews on it...will rent that one.

HAPPY...OMG the scene from the Christmas Story I remember, is, YOU WILL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT! LOL......it also reminds me of spending Christmas Day with my Xs family....so boring and they watched that movie the entire day, back to back, about 3 times. So glad I do not have to do that EVER again.

MELLIE...so glad Richie has another check coming, just in time for the holidays. God Love Him. Sounded nice just you and the kids for TG dinner....there were about 60 people at my brother and SILs house. Her family and our family...thank God not everyone could make it. sheesh

ELLEN..where are you? Did the turkey get you or did you get the turkey?

Guess I had better post this before I lose it...my puter has been playing jokes on me all nite.

Hello to all the girls, especially those that lurk and don't post!!

Hope your day was fantastic!

Love and hugs,

• YESTERDAY MY BELLY WAS FILLED WITH DELIGHT & MY LITTLE TREE STANDS PROUDLY ON A TABLETOP IN THE COORNER.
    ALL IS RIGHT IN MY CORNER OF THE WORLD.

ALL OF US HAD A LOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR YESTERDAY.
    THE MAYOR DROPPED OFF 3 TURKEY DINNERS.
    IT WAS A THANK YOU GIFT FROM HIM FOR ALL OUR VOLUNTEERING.
    I TRIED TO GIVE THEM AWAY BUT NO ONE WANTED MORE.

A MALE FRIEND WHO IS DECEASED MADE HIS DD PROMISE TO DROP OFF A TURKEY AND ALL THE TRIMMINGS.
    HE USED TO DROP OFF THE FREE TURKEY YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY X AMOUNT OF GROCERIES. HE HAD A BIG FAMILY AND THEY ALWAYS GOT TOO MANY. THE OTHER NIGHT I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE HER AT THE DOOR WITH SHOPRITE BAGS IN HER HANDS.
    (IT WAS A TEENY TINY BIT EMBARASSING) AND I MISS HER DAD TOO.
    ANOTHER FRIEND SENT ME A LOVELY CARD WITH A SURPRISE INSIDE.
    I CAN ONLY SAY THAT I AM TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE THESE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE AND YOU GALS TOO.
    I CAN'T ASK FOR MORE THAN THAT

WHILE THE MAYOR WAS HERE HE BROUGHT IN EXTRA MEALS AND I TOLD HIM WHICH APTS COULD USE ANOTHER ONE.
    THE LUNCH ROOM CLOSED WEDNESDAY AND WON'T BE OPEN TILL MONDAY. SOME TENANTS CAN'T COOK FOR THEMSELVES. I HAD TOLD THEM TO BUY TV DINNERS AND POP THEM IN THE MICRO. 4 DAYS IS A LONG TIME TO GO WITHOUT THE LUNCHROOM.
    THANK GOD THE MAYOR THINKS IN ADVANCE!!! HE'S SUCH A GOOD MAN.

TODAY IS SUPPOSED TO BE MILD AND IN THE 50'S.
    HOPING TO OPEN THE WINDOWS A BIT.
    HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

CEEJAY....HAVE A GREAT TIME IN MISSOURI!! ENJOY
    SAFE TRAVELS AND I SENT RICHIE TO THE BANK TOO!!

MICHELLE....I AM GLAD YOU'RE FEELING OPTIMISTIC.
    YOU SHOULD BE. YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON
    THE CA TRIP IS GETTING CLOSER!!!!

HAPPY....SORRY YOU HAVE SO MANY HOURS OF WORK THIS MONTH.
    BUT THEN THINK OF ALL THE CHECKS GOING IN THE BANK
    THAT WILL FEED A LOT OF WILD ANIMALS
    SPEAK UP WOMAN OR YOU WILL BE WORKING CHRISTMAS DAY!!!
    DON'T GET ME WRONG....THE BOOKS WERE FINE BUT THE SUBJECT MATTER IS DARK. VERY LITTLE IS HAPPY STUFF...THEY'RE ON A QUEST WITH THE RING AND A GAZILLION PEOPLE ARE AFTER FRODO TO KILL HIM AND GET THAT RING.

LAURA....COLORADO!!! NEVERMIND!! LOL
    HOPE YOUR LONG WEEKEND IS GOING WELL.
    GET RESTED UP FOR NEXT WEEK.
    I LOVE PEANUTS ANYTHING...LIKE YOU. YOUR AVATAR ALWAYS MAKES ME SMILE.

ANNIE....OMG SO MANY PEOPLE!!!! BUT IT'S GOOD TO HAVE FAMILY ALL THE SAME.
    I THINK I WORE THE KIDS OUT WITH THE HALLMARK CHANNEL.
    RICHIE MAKES JOKES THAT THAT IS ALL MY TV HAS ON IT....CHRISTMAS!
    I AM GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD TIME. HOPE THE GOOD TIMES CONTINUE RIGHT THRU THE HOLIDAYS
  • Good morning ladies,

Happy Black Friday - perhaps we can tell Shad this is a salute to her beloved All Blacks Actually it's White Friday at my house. Yesterday I was roasting the turkey on the grill on the deck in a t-shirt yesterday afternoon (a glorious day). Then around 4pm the wind kicked up. By 7pm it was snowing. Got about 3 inches or so this morning and it's still lightly snowing. Stuff is kind of heavy and wet too - was no brooming it off the deck this morning. I'm sure the hunters are absolutely delighted - much easier to track poor Bambi in the snow.

Thanksgiving was nice - quiet with just the two of us. Meal was absolutely delicious. I made fresh cranberry sauce for the first time ever and I loved it so much I am going to go to the store and buy up bags of fresh cranberries and make a few batches to freeze as I will be hard pressed to go back to the canned stuff ever again. Was so easy too - cranberries, sugar water, orange juice, a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg and the grated rind of an entire orange. Yum yum.

Shoot - DH just got up and reminded me that he has to go to a early morning doctor's appointment so he needs to drop me off at work earlier than usual.

Forgive me the lack of personals - will get back later tonight. Have a good weekend all - hope most of you are enjoying a long one free to do what you enjoy.
  • Good morning ladies -

Yesterday was pretty low key. I took Santa over to my old house. Santa and I met Cooper...what an adorable little dog. He's only 14 pounds, which is very small for an 18-month old Miniature Schnauzer. He's all black with uncropped ears...one ear stands straight up and one flops over. He's a total love bug and enjoys being held and giving kisses. And he can stand up to the two bigger dogs...he just stands on his back legs so he's "taller" and baps them on the snout. Santa tried to assert authority over Cooper, but Cooper didn't take any of Santa's B.S. I called the ex last night to see how they were getting along, he said they were doing just fine.

Anyway, I spent a few hours at the old house, watched a bit of football, played with the 3 dogs, went through the rest of the stuff on the main floor of the house, and loaded up my car with the stuff I wanted to keep. I also did two loads of laundry while I was there. It's really helpful that the ex lets me do my laundry there so I don't have to sit around at a laundromat. Hopefully he'll continue to let me do that through the winter. At around 3, I went back to my place to get ready for going out to dinner with my friend. We got to the restaurant early, and it was crazy busy. So we had a drink at the bar while we waited for our table. We ended up being seated only 10 minutes after our reservation time. They had a traditional turkey dinner complete with pumpkin pie...it was so delicious! My ex also made me one of his famous pumpkin pies, which was thoughtful of him. So I'll have that after dinner tonight.

Since dinner was late, by the time I got home, it was time for bed. I woke up at 2am and couldn't fall back asleep...so I finally decided to drag my butt out of bed at 4 and hit a Black Friday sale at Menards. I got a couple things that I wanted, but was waiting for a good deal....one of them being an Android version of an IPad, and also a small ShopVac. My ex and I bought one for the house last year and we love it...it's so much lighter than the full-size one, and it's easier to get from room to room and vacuums better than our Hoover vacuum.

I got to work an hour early, so I'm hoping to leave around 2:30 or 3. We'll see. No one else is here yet, and if no one else shows up, I just might do that.

====================================

Happy - Thanks for the great reminder about the movie "The Christmas Story". Too funny. When my friend and I were looking for a restaurant, we actually found that a lot were open, but were completely booked, so I hope the out-of-town couple found a good meal. Now that you've mentioned you worked Wednesday, today, Saturday and Sunday, I won't complain about just working Wednesday and today. Oh well, at least we have jobs. That's what the poor guy at Menards said this morning as he was standing outside the store directing the customers and freezing like the rest of us. After 65 degrees yesterday, this morning was bitter cold with a brutal wind. I'm not going to put too many decorations. I bought an inexpensive 4' pre-lit artificial tree from Kohl's for $17, that I'll take out of the box and put up in the 4 season room. I was debating if I should put it in the front room which I don't use because the 4-season room is so much nicer, cozier and has a great view. But then I decided if I put it in the front room, then the people driving by will enjoy it more than me...so I'm putting the tree up where I can enjoy it. I hope you get some time off to decorate your house. And I hope that your DH's doc appointment goes well today.

Laura - I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have a relaxing weekend!

Annie - I'm so glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with the family and got some great photos of you, your brothers and your dad. I can imagine all those pies being a great big hit! Bummer that C has to work today...but at least it'll be a shorter day without the Walmarts. I've heard Walmarts were a zoo starting last night. Thanks for your kind words, I am doing A LOT better. My attitude and my outlook are focused on the positives. Sure I'm sad that I won't be partaking in any of the traditions my ex and I had...but I'll work on making new traditions. I talked to my sister and her eldest daughter yesterday...I'm so excited to be spending Christmas with them in So. Cal.!! I can't wait. My step-brother, who lives in Northern CA like my step-mom does, was a little disappointed that I wouldn't be spending Christmas in Northern CA, but I explained that I'd be there for a couple days before and a few days after Christmas and then he was happier.

Mellie - It does my heart good to know that you had a nice Thanksgiving and have your Christmas tree up and the Hallmark channel on your TV! So nice of the mayor to drop off the turkey dinners and for you to direct him on who they should go to. Thanks for your sweet words.

Ceejay - I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and a nice visit with the family!

Much love and many hugs to all,
  • Hello Ladies,

Sorry I haven't posted. I am currently on a new project called Maximo. We are getting a new intergrated software for procurement, AP, Work Management etc. and I have in meeting 3 days a week, and most of the meetings are either out of town or I have to drive to another facility. So my days are really busy and by the time I get back to the hotel room or home I am worn out. I won't complain too much... work is good,

Went to mom and dad's for Thanksgiving dinner. The family was all together, so that was really good. No shopping for me today. My niece and her boyfriend are staying with me for the weekend.

I will come back and post more.

I know I"m late but wanted to let you all know I give thanks to God everyday that you all are in my life. I know I've only gotten to meet Laura, but one day I will meet all of you. YOu truly give me Joy, give me the support I need and I feel the love from all of you.
  • Awww, Patty, I love you too...and am so blessed to have you and the other Worldlies as sister-friends. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving and are enjoying your niece's company this weekend. I'm so happy that you're enjoying your new project at work.
  • Happy Belated Thanksgiving.
    I came back this afternoon. My trip to the boot heel of Missouri was successful and found my grandmother's grave. It was cold out there. I can't get the pictures to download from my droid/cell phone to the computer.

More later